Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17588 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2019, 04:47:23 PM »
Speak for yourself, I'm having mine hand-transcribed on medieval parchment in gold ink by a team of monks. Including this one.
Delusions of grandeur from the General.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2019, 05:34:03 PM »
Maybe that Irish Journalist might be interested - I forget her name but she did a McCann article  a year or so ago - or did it never materialise? - can' remember

edit
Gemma  O'doherty, that's her name.

I think it is an impossible task for a free lance journalist to undertake.  In fact I think what Shining has envisaged is altogether impossible while the two investigations into Madeleine's disappearance are active and outsiders have absolutely no idea what evidence has been checked out and discarded and what new evidence has been found and is still under investigation.

Whatever ... I think the last thing Madeleine needs is another in the long line of individuals regurgitating and reanalysing events of a week in Portugal in May ... I think we have progressed far beyond that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2019, 05:49:32 PM »
And to this date there has been nothing by both police Investigations to discount their "version".

That we know of.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2019, 05:53:54 PM »
I think it is an impossible task for a free lance journalist to undertake.  In fact I think what Shining has envisaged is altogether impossible while the two investigations into Madeleine's disappearance are active and outsiders have absolutely no idea what evidence has been checked out and discarded and what new evidence has been found and is still under investigation.

Whatever ... I think the last thing Madeleine needs is another in the long line of individuals regurgitating and reanalysing events of a week in Portugal in May ... I think we have progressed far beyond that.

That's pretty much the end of this thread then.    @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2019, 06:01:41 PM »

What about The Cadaver Dog Thread?  That's looking a bit neglected.

Offline The General

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2019, 06:03:54 PM »
What about The Cadaver Dog Thread?  That's looking a bit neglected.
...not to say unreliable.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2019, 06:25:43 PM »
I wonder what SIL's key questions are?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2019, 06:28:20 PM »
...not to say unreliable.

Sceptics don't realise the dogs can be both reliable and unreliable

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2019, 06:31:22 PM »
I wonder what SIL's key questions are?

I think I can guarantee that sil does not have key questions that would take this investigation forward... Sils chance to prove me wrong..
One of mine... Was the smith sighting promoted in Portugal in order to identify smithman
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 06:33:31 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2019, 06:32:45 PM »
Sceptics don't realise the dogs can be both reliable and unreliable
All of them? Another crass generalisation.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »
All of them? Another crass generalisation.
From observation I think it's an accurate ..which sceptics here think the dogs could be unreliable

Online Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2019, 06:38:46 PM »

Dog Thread, if you please.

Offline The General

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2019, 06:39:06 PM »
From observation I think it's an accurate ..which sceptics here think the dogs could be unreliable
So just the sceptics on here, or all sceptics who have an opinion about cadaver dogs reliability?
And what's your measure of reliable? Because if it's 100%, then it's a loaded question.

Offline The General

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2019, 06:39:43 PM »
Dog Thread, if you please.
That's a bit woof. But you're right.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2019, 06:51:01 PM »
If I could sit down and have a chat with Martin Smith, Peter Smith or Aoife I would do it in an instant.  They know much more than they think they know, and it's important.

If I could ask Kate and Gerry a few questions, I would be happy to chat.  They also know more than they think they know, and it's important.

At the moment, I live in Portugal, where the alleged chief suspect of OG has been portrayed as Smithman.  Note, not a possibly entirely innocent person, as DCI Andy Redwood stated, but a 'chief suspect'.

There are 3 battlegrounds as far as I am concerned.  One is the Republic of Ireland, the homeland of the Smiths. One is Leicerstirshire, the homeland of the McCanns.

The third is obviously in and around Luz.  I have lost patience with OG apparently requesting endless extensions whilst seemingly doing nothing at all.
What's up, old man?