Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17590 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2019, 01:34:40 PM »
Note the little word IF in my sentence, so no opinion expressed.

Did they?

Offline jassi

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2019, 01:36:44 PM »
Did they?

I don't know. Why not read my sentence again and then you might understand the question.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2019, 01:48:24 PM »

I doubt if Madeleine knew she was being left alone.  Children quickly become used to different surroundings, no doubt she had stayed at her Grand parents houses before and they had been to different places on holiday.  Madeleine was used to sleeping without the light on and some light coming in through the door,  the McCann's kept their usual routine.   

As for consoling the twins,  there was just one night when Mrs. Fenn said she heard crying,  but didn't say it was Madeleine.   Mrs. Fenn didn't say she heard any crying on the Thursday 3rd of May.   

I still believe Mrs Fenn got a bit confused with the time on the Tuesday night.   Amelie woke crying apparently which probably woke Sean and Madeleine.  What I think Mrs Fenn heard was Amelie crying, then Sean and then Madeleine calling Daddy.     When Madeleine said why didn't you come when Sean and me were crying I believe she meant the Tuesday night,  when she went into her parents bedroom and slept with them.  Kate was in the room with them on the Wednesday night.   IMO

Mrs Fenn did not get confused. She heard crying on Tuesday for 75 minutes because Rachael stayed in on Wednesday and heard nowt!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »
I don't know. Why not read my sentence again and then you might understand the question.

Why ask the question in the first place if you don't know?  It doesn't actually accomplish anything, does it?

Offline jassi

« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2019, 02:23:28 PM »
Why ask the question in the first place if you don't know?  It doesn't actually accomplish anything, does it?

You still haven't understood. I wasn't asking if children had cried - that's just your twist.
I was questioning if one crying would be any better or worse than another doing so.

All the emphasis is on Madeleine crying, as if Sean crying would be unimportant.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2019, 02:29:19 PM »
You still haven't understood. I wasn't asking if children had cried - that's just your twist.
I was questioning if one crying would be any better or worse than another doing so.

All the emphasis is on Madeleine crying, as if Sean crying would be unimportant.

What would this have to do with The Media?  No one knows for sure if any of the children cried.

But I do understand perfectly of what you are trying to do.

Offline jassi

« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »
What would this have to do with The Media?  No one knows for sure if any of the children cried.

What have 3/4 of the posts on this thread got to do with the topic?

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2019, 02:43:43 PM »
What have 3/4 of the posts on this thread got to do with the topic?

What have 3/4 of posts on any Thread got to do with The Topic.  Just another bash at The McCanns.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2019, 02:58:44 PM »

Basically I don't think some members are interested in discussing anything which might be of benefit as far as Madeleine is concerned as referred to in the topic of this thread. But hold them back when it comes to getting the boot into her friends and family.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2019, 03:02:26 PM »
Basically I don't think some members are interested in discussing anything which might be of benefit as far as Madeleine is concerned as referred to in the topic of this thread. But hold them back when it comes to getting the boot into her friends and family.

Never mind, Love, it's the name of the game.  And they don't half kick off if their comments get deleted.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2019, 04:54:05 PM »

Could we be trying to get the media to ask the right questions?  I think we have the right elements.

1. Sniffer dogs that track her from the front door to the car park opposite the secondary reception.
2. The arrival of a manager between 9:30 - 10:00 PM who could have insisted no more people come into the Tapas area unless they were clients so closed the door.

3. Fiona reporting that Kate discussed letting Madeleine come over to the Tapas if she woke up.

4. Reports of someone calling out for Madeleine much earlier than the alarm raised by Kate.

5.  The report to the night creche nannies allow them the arrive in time to see the window open and shutters
 up.

6. Confirmation from Kate that it was improbable that Madeleine left via the rear patio door.  The McCanns don't mention the possibility of exiting the front door.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2019, 05:41:32 PM »
Could we be trying to get the media to ask the right questions?  I think we have the right elements.

1. Sniffer dogs that track her from the front door to the car park opposite the secondary reception.
2. The arrival of a manager between 9:30 - 10:00 PM who could have insisted no more people come into the Tapas area unless they were clients so closed the door.

3. Fiona reporting that Kate discussed letting Madeleine come over to the Tapas if she woke up.

4. Reports of someone calling out for Madeleine much earlier than the alarm raised by Kate.

5.  The report to the night creche nannies allow them the arrive in time to see the window open and shutters
 up.

6. Confirmation from Kate that it was improbable that Madeleine left via the rear patio door.  The McCanns don't mention the possibility of exiting the front door.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are both engaged in an active investigation of Madeleine's case.  I am sure if media assistance is required they will see to asking for it.

I doubt very much that anything you have mentioned above would be of interest to them as both forces have already carried out intensive reviews of all materials from that time and no doubt have already dealt with it.

After all ... it is twelve years down the line and I think they may very well have moved on from Amaral's botched investigation.  Certainly Rebelo did.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2019, 05:45:37 PM »
Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are both engaged in an active investigation of Madeleine's case.  I am sure if media assistance is required they will see to asking for it.

I doubt very much that anything you have mentioned above would be of interest to them as both forces have already carried out intensive reviews of all materials from that time and no doubt have already dealt with it.

After all ... it is twelve years down the line and I think they may very well have moved on from Amaral's botched investigation.  Certainly Rebelo did.

I would suggest SY are merely treading water,if Brexit happens then what?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2019, 05:50:33 PM »
I would suggest SY are merely treading water,if Brexit happens then what?

You can live in hope.

Offline barrier

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2019, 06:02:02 PM »
You can live in hope.

Nope,realism is where its at.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.