Author Topic: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?  (Read 17591 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Is it possible to leverage the media to Madeleine's benefit?
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2019, 02:47:06 PM »
Cite for Mrs fenns statement being in circulation.... You seem to be claiming more and note as facts which have no basis in fact...
I never said her statement was in circulation before she gave her statement.  That would be an oxymoron.

I said her crying story was in circulation before she gave her statement.

Besides which, the key date is the first anniversary.  You might wish to re-read the last 15 posts or so.

*&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »
I think that Gerry should have been doing all of the checking.  I really don't understand why he didn't.  There is a limit to equality.

Offline The General

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2019, 02:56:25 PM »
I think that Gerry should have been doing all of the checking.  I really don't understand why he didn't.  There is a limit to equality.
If the narrative is to be believed, then I wholeheartedly agree.
A husband is happy for his wife to apparently traipse back and to along dimly lit streets, all that way?
Although, am I right in recalling that Kate only got up once from the table on the fateful night?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:06:18 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2019, 03:06:07 PM »
If the narrative is to be believed, then I wholeheartedly agree.
A husband is happy for his wife to apparently traipse back and two along dimly lit streets, all that way?
Although, am I right in recalling that Kate only got up once from the table on the fateful night?

How many times Kate got up is irrelevant.  She shouldn't have had to, In My Opinion.

Offline The General

« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »
How many times Kate got up is irrelevant.  She shouldn't have had to, In My Opinion.
I just said that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2019, 03:09:19 PM »
I just said that.

So why bother to mention that Kate only went once?  We all know why.

Offline The General

« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2019, 03:15:42 PM »
So why bother to mention that Kate only went once?  We all know why.
Well OK, I'll elaborate. We're agreed that the husband should do all of the checking, but in terms of risk mitigation / exposure for Kate, if she only goes once, then the risk of something happening to her is minimised exponentially. ie. fewer visits = fewer risks.
So actually, by definition, I'm defending Gerry, as generally, if the timeline is to be believed, then the males took that in to consideration to a degree = not enough for us who wouldn't want the females checking at all, but better than sending the little wifeys to check the kids that they may have proposed.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2019, 03:16:30 PM »
If you mean me Faithlilly,    Mrs Fenn said she heard a child crying,  then it got louder and then a child cried Daddy.   Amelie awoke crying,  waking Sean who cried then Madeleine called Daddy and went into their bedroom.   Makes perfect sense to me.

Of course it does.....and that’s what was hoped.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2019, 03:24:54 PM »
Well OK, I'll elaborate. We're agreed that the husband should do all of the checking, but in terms of risk mitigation / exposure for Kate, if she only goes once, then the risk of something happening to her is minimised exponentially. ie. fewer visits = fewer risks.
So actually, by definition, I'm defending Gerry, as generally, if the timeline is to be believed, then the males took that in to consideration to a degree = not enough for us who wouldn't want the females checking at all, but better than sending the little wifeys to check the kids that they may have proposed.

Nothing little about "Wifeys".  I just think that the men should have been doing the checking.

Offline Lace

« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2019, 03:41:22 PM »
Of course it does.....and that’s what was hoped.

Maybe it was true,   you seem to ignore everything the McCann's said,  as it doesn't fit with what you believe.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2019, 04:04:54 PM »
Maybe it was true,   you seem to ignore everything the McCann's said,  as it doesn't fit with what you believe.

And maybe it wasn’t...you seem to believe everything the parents say even when it’s disputed by the testimony of independent witnesses.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2019, 05:16:18 PM »
I think your case would be stronger if the sniffer dogs tracked her all the way back to the creche at the main reception.

The reason is explained in the files - the car park is a big area so harder to track. If they kept on the path route from the car park they would have found her scent again.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2019, 05:20:22 PM »
The reason is explained in the files - the car park is a big area so harder to track. If they kept on the path route from the car park they would have found her scent again.

Are you saying that The Dogs failed?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2019, 05:38:56 PM »
One dog crossed from the car park and went to the tapas/secondary reception entrance which was closed at the time. Madeleine crossed there to go to high tea on 3 May 2007 so that dog was correct. They were tracking her scent but it got harder at the crossing point in the car park which is a big area as explained in the PJ files.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:41:04 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2019, 05:42:04 PM »
One dog crossed from the car park and went to the tapas/secondary reception entrance which was closed at the time. Madeleine crossed there to go to high tea on 3 May 2007 so that dog was correct. They were tracking her scent but it got harder at the crossing point in the car park which is a big area as explained in the PJ files.

So what happened with the dogs?