Author Topic: Why did suspicion fall upon Luke Mitchell?  (Read 25653 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Why did suspicion fall upon Luke Mitchell?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2021, 11:13:16 PM »
Yes James English was refused an interview in prison.  Telephone interview as what was done for channel 5 interview is what was alluded to! So can't see why that wouldn't happen. His time in shotts he's definitely been on protection.  Not sure of his sentence up until then but definitely in Shotts. Considering what he was convicted of it's probably more than likely all his time in prison has been in protection.  For his protection

That’s interesting. Luke has been in protection for all the time he’s been at Shotts and possibly the rest of his time in prison too but I don’t remember reading this salacious nugget in any of the the media which is strange because stories that paint Luke in a bad light seem to have tabloid gold for quite some time. Are you sure that you haven’t been sold a pup? Is someone you know in Shotts?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2021, 11:18:37 PM »
That’s interesting. Luke has been in protection for all the time he’s been at Shotts and possibly the rest of his time in prison too but I don’t remember reading this salacious nugget in any of the the media which is strange because stories that paint Luke in a bad light seem to have tabloid gold for quite some time. Are you sure that you haven’t been sold a pup? Is someone you know in Shotts?
Haha. Now what do you mean by in shotts?  In shotts as a resident, in shotts as a p.o. , in shotts as a worker, in shotts as sometimes works in there. You'll never know. But one thing I am is I can taken at my word as truthful.  Can you say same? And maybe just maybe press just aren't interested in where he is anymore as they know he's not going anywhere anytime soon. The issue of him being on protection is only relevant because it is just another lie that sandra lean puts out there.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:26:39 PM by Mrs S »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2021, 11:40:22 PM »
Haha. Now what do you mean by in shotts?  In shotts as a resident, in shotts as a p.o. , in shotts as a worker, in shotts as sometimes works in there. You'll never know. But one thing I am is I can taken at my word as truthful.  Can you say same? And maybe just maybe press just aren't interested in where he is anymore as they know he's not going anywhere anytime soon. The issue of him being on protection is only relevant because it is just another lie that sandra lean puts out there.

By in Shotts I mean in any capacity, someone privy to information that isn’t in the public domain.

As to truthfulness, with the greatest respect, you are just another poster on an internet forum and as you are providing no proof of your claim I’m really in no position to gauge how truthful you are. On the other hand I have known Sandra for several years and she has never, to my knowledge, lied to me. If I was to believe you over someone I’ve known for some time I really would need some proof of your claim. You are of course quite at liberty to refuse but why would you, if what you say is true?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2021, 11:49:20 PM »
By in Shotts I mean in any capacity, someone privy to information that isn’t in the public domain.

As to truthfulness, with the greatest respect, you are just another poster on an internet forum and as you are providing no proof of your claim I’m really in no position to gauge how truthful you are. On the other hand I have known Sandra for several years and she has never, to my knowledge, lied to me. If I was to believe you over someone I’ve known for some time I really would need some proof of your claim. You are of course quite at liberty to refuse but why would you, if what you say is true?
  Well Sandra lean has said on several occasions luke isn't on protection.  What point was she trying to prove by saying this? I have nothing to prove by providing evidence of this. Sandra lean does. He's on protection and this information could easily be found out. You've been dupped

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2021, 12:05:06 AM »
  Well Sandra lean has said on several occasions luke isn't on protection.  What point was she trying to prove by saying this? I have nothing to prove by providing evidence of this. Sandra lean does. He's on protection and this information could easily be found out. You've been dupped

Sandra doesn’t have to prove anything just as you don’t have to prove anything but that doesn’t take us any further forward, does it? You say that the information that Luke is on protection is easily found yet you refuse to say where. That strikes me as very odd.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2021, 12:11:45 AM »
Sandra doesn’t have to prove anything just as you don’t have to prove anything but that doesn’t take us any further forward, does it? You say that the information that Luke is on protection is easily found yet you refuse to say where. That strikes me as very odd.
sandra makes claims to people that she wants to help her in her quest to get him freed so she should be backing up her claims. Or does she justvrely on them blindly following and believing every word that comes out her mouth? Why does she claim he's not on protection, what is purpose of that? And I don’t refuse to say I choose not to.If anyone really wants to find out they'll go to effort of finding it out. I'm not going to do the work for them. Perhaps you should make the effort rather than just taking Sandra's word for it
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:29:12 AM by Mrs S »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2021, 12:31:56 AM »
sandra makes claims to people that she wants to help her in her quest to get him freed so she should be backing up her claims. Or does she justvrely on them blindly following and believing every word that comes out her mouth? Why does she claim he's not on protection, what is purpose of that?

Don’t you see that’s what you’re doing too? Do you rely on people simply believing you? Why do you claim that Luke’s  on protection, what do you hope to gain?

Are you willing to share where this easily found information can be found or simply do the same thing you accuse Sandra of, not backing up your claims?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:41:16 AM by faithlilly »

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2021, 12:47:10 AM »
Don’t you see that’s what you’re doing too? Do you rely on people simply believing you? Why do you claim that Luke’s  on protection, what do you hope to gain?

Are you willing to share where this easily found information can be found or simply do the same thing you accuse Sandra of, not backing up your claims?
Matters not one bit to me whether people believe me or not. I'm not the one trying to get luke freed. It should matter to Sandra though that if she's making a claim that its true and she can back it up. I know where luke is does Sandra really know ? I think not. And just for the record I don't disclose anything other than what could easily be  found in public domain as I am aware and adhere to data protection. Something I tried to make Sandra's followers aware of in lives when they were giving Luke’s information out on social media ! Are they and Sandra really thst uneducated that they don't see the danger in that. They really don't think very much do they?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:59:02 AM by Mrs S »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2021, 01:06:39 AM »
Mayters not one bit to me whether people believe me or not. I'm not one trying to get luke freed. It should matter to Sandra though that if she's making a claim that its true and she can back it up. I know where luke is does Sandra really know ? I think not

Whether Luke is in protection or not will make nor one iota’s difference to whether he is freed or not and I’m not sure why you think it will.

Those who believe Sandra’s claim will still believe her and those who believe that you have information will believe you. However it is clear where Sandra’s information is coming from, that’s not the case with you.

You say that the information I have requested several times now is readily available but have thus far refused to say where so, for me, this discussion has reached its natural end.

And with that I’ll bid you a good night Mrs S. Sleep well.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2021, 01:09:48 AM »
Whether Luke is in protection or not will make nor one iota’s difference to whether he is freed or not and I’m not sure why you think it will.

Those who believe Sandra’s claim will still believe her and those who believe that you have information will believe you. However it is clear where Sandra’s information is coming from, that’s not the case with you.

You say that the information I have requested several times now is readily available but have thus far refused to say where so, for me, this discussion has reached its natural end.

And with that I’ll bid you a good night Mrs S. Sleep well.
I never said it would make any difference to whether he gets freed or not. The point I was making was Sandra hasn't told truth on that so it leaves open to question whether anything else she says is true or not.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2021, 10:43:33 AM »
I never said it would make any difference to whether he gets freed or not. The point I was making was Sandra hasn't told truth on that so it leaves open to question whether anything else she says is true or not.

Well, I don't know her, but her book has been out for quite a while now and, as far as I am aware, nobody has yet sued her for libel.  Therefore, it is reasonable for me to assume there is a lot of truth in what she says.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2021, 11:32:55 AM »
Well, I don't know her, but her book has been out for quite a while now and, as far as I am aware, nobody has yet sued her for libel.  Therefore, it is reasonable for me to assume there is a lot of truth in what she says.
She can only be sued for libel if she tells a blatant defamatory untruth about someone named in the book.  Provided she steers clear of doing that she can make up anything she likes.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2021, 12:10:47 PM »

That is interesting and as far as I know there hasn’t been one statement in the three years since the book was published from any of the main protagonists refuting any of the claims she makes.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:26:18 PM by faithlilly »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2021, 04:52:41 PM »
She can only be sued for libel if she tells a blatant defamatory untruth about someone named in the book.  Provided she steers clear of doing that she can make up anything she likes.

Why would she want to make up anything she likes???

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2021, 04:59:05 PM »
Why would she want to make up anything she likes???
Why does anyone?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly