Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16723 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
OK what is naive?  Something said by a policeman?

I can't really be bothered... There's hardly anyone posting.... [removed].... It's hardly worth the effort
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:12:47 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 11:08:50 AM »
Can you remind me what the three options are?

Stranger abduction

Woke & wandered

Inside job

Have I missed anything ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »
I can't really be bothered... There's hardly anyone posting.... [removed].... It's hardly worth the effort
It certainly has made moderation of the forum a little easier now that it has got quieter.
It is quiet enough to actually get back to some research.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:13:17 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
With 3 centres of activity, the case can definitely be progressed.  Obviously, IMO.

Let's start with Luz.  The recent announcement re SY funding activity means a private investigation here is still illegal.  A bit of a bummer as the last 4 arguidos are all local and able to be contacted.

How about Rothley?  The McCanns are sitting on valuable information, probably not realising it is important.  Expect only a saccharin announcement re 12th anniversary and Madeleine's 16th birthday.  Does anyone fancy tackling Rothley?  Nope?

Then there is Drogheda.  The Smiths are also sitting on information, again probably not realising it is important.  AFAIK we don't have any active member in the locality.  Which is a shame, considering it requires no more than a friendly chat over a pint.

So sit on your backsides.  And wait.  With some idle chatter to fill a nook and cranny in your Xmas.
What's up, old man?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 02:13:19 PM »
Could you also remove gunits use of the word naive which John has suggested should not be used towards posters

»
The weekend beckons once again and with it will come the usual silliness. However, members are warned that referring to other members as naive, immature, hypocritical, stupid etc is a breach of forum etiquette and as such will attract sanctions.

Perhaps I've just got a better memory than others ..
It's annoying that other posters, and hom remarks against me... Including Eleanor now... Go uncensured... Isn't it about time we had some even moderation on the forum

By your own admission you do not have.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2018, 02:51:56 PM »

I enjoyed your joke about crooks and nanny.

Wonder why it was deleted
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »

cite...or Bullcite

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
We’ve got Angelo’s upcoming meeting with the PJ to speed things along in 2019. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2018, 05:29:49 PM »
cite...or Bullcite

Where do you want me to start?
About 4 1/2 years ago with the death of Margaret Hogg?
S level physics and "forgetting" gases are fluids.
"Forgetting" the laws that govern pressure systems particularly those applicable to the user.
Oh and the Hooks Law thing was a bit of joke.
I am sure there are more.
Oh yes the "Z" gene thing was a bit of a joke too. Not so much you forgot but didn't actually know yet still insisted you were right..... @)(++(*

I'll stick with the second on the list.
I think I was Cornelius then.

Happy Christmas, Ange.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2018, 06:10:49 PM »
"Forgetting" the laws that govern pressure systems particularly those applicable to the user.
Oh yes the "Z" gene thing was a bit of a joke too. Not so much you forgot but didn't actually know yet still insisted you were right..... @)(++(*

Happy Christmas, Ange.

What a load of Bullcite... Do you remember me correcting you saying entonox was an anaesthetic ..it's an analgesic...
You quoted wiki... Which I had to correct.. The very fact you and others have to try so hard to score points, against me is testament to your inferiority complex... Grow up and act like an adult

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 06:28:57 PM »

Happy Christmas, Ange.
Don't you ever forgive and forget?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 06:31:36 PM »
Don't you ever forgive and forget?

I think alice has forgotton and misunderstood a lot

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
Could you also remove gunits use of the word naive which John has suggested should not be used towards posters

»
The weekend beckons once again and with it will come the usual silliness. However, members are warned that referring to other members as naive, immature, hypocritical, stupid etc is a breach of forum etiquette and as such will attract sanctions.

Perhaps I've just got a better memory than others ..
It's annoying that other posters, and hom remarks against me... Including Eleanor now... Go uncensured... Isn't it about time we had some even moderation on the forum

How would you describe someone who seems to believe everything the police say?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 06:37:26 PM »
How would you describe someone who seems to believe everything the police say?

your mistake is making the mistaken assumption that I beleive everything the police say...so in that respect it is you who is naive

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
OK can we get back to the topic please. 

I'll be deleting from now on.
Moderation