Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1485719 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #9750 on: February 25, 2021, 12:41:10 AM »
They might have been shit parents WS but have some empathy.

You couldn't wait to get that ad hom nasty attack in, could you, Angelo?

And then wrapping it up as empathy, Jeez !

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9751 on: April 13, 2021, 08:23:56 AM »
Despite a three month extension to their filing date, the Madeleine's Fund accounts are late being filed.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06248215
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9752 on: April 13, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
Despite a three month extension to their filing date, the Madeleine's Fund accounts are late being filed.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06248215

Who'd a thought it?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9753 on: April 13, 2021, 09:33:04 AM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9754 on: April 13, 2021, 10:08:15 AM »
Who cares!

Well, there are a few you know

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9755 on: April 13, 2021, 10:25:32 AM »
Who cares!

Clearly not you. Is that because it suggests that the directors of the Fund are not efficient? 
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9756 on: April 13, 2021, 10:40:50 AM »
Clearly not you. Is that because it suggests that the directors of the Fund are not efficient?

Almost certainly The McCann's Accountants know what they are doing.  Or had that not occurred to you?

And how many times has this cropped up?  Every blimmin year as far as I remember.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9757 on: April 13, 2021, 10:43:12 AM »
Well, there are a few you know

I've stopped even bothering with such as those a long time ago I find their ethos reprehensible and tiresome in the extreme.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #9758 on: April 13, 2021, 10:50:56 AM »
Almost certainly The McCann's Accountants know what they are doing.  Or had that not occurred to you?

And how many times has this cropped up?  Every blimmin year as far as I remember.

Of course.The figures are only published once a year
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9759 on: April 13, 2021, 10:51:51 AM »

There is just so much going on in the world at the moment which has been life changing for many folk why on earth would I wish to get bogged down in irrelevant trivia which is none of my business anyway.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9760 on: April 13, 2021, 11:18:20 AM »
There is just so much going on in the world at the moment which has been life changing for many folk why on earth would I wish to get bogged down in irrelevant trivia which is none of my business anyway.

That applies to everyone who posts on here, but that's never been a barrier.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9761 on: April 13, 2021, 11:23:31 AM »
Of course.The figures are only published once a year

Why would they be otherwise?  Straightforward Accounting.  Nothing more is required from The Accountants who audit The Accounts.

And there is always End of Year Accounts which are not required before April of any year.  I haven't yet even received a demand to to submit my Accounts.

Some of you are abysmally ignorant of how Accounting actually works.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9762 on: April 13, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »
That applies to everyone who posts on here, but that's never been a barrier.

Certainly not for some.  But if anyone seriously believes that The McCanns are up to shenanigans with The Fund then they are deluded.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9763 on: April 13, 2021, 11:34:48 AM »
Why would they be otherwise?  Straightforward Accounting.  Nothing more is required from The Accountants who audit The Accounts.

And there is always End of Year Accounts which are not required before April of any year.  I haven't yet even received a demand to to submit my Accounts.

Some of you are abysmally ignorant of how Accounting actually works.

Are you comparing self-employed accounts to company accounts? You do realise there are different deadlines, I'm sure.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #9764 on: April 13, 2021, 11:39:36 AM »
Are you comparing self-employed accounts to company accounts? You do realise there are different deadlines, I'm sure.

So tell me the date by which Company Accounts should be submitted.  And The Penalties if they aren't.