Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 522378 times)

Offline jassi

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »
They first have to, accept the case.

...and it won't be against Amaral, either.

Meanwhile i anticipate action against the McCann's by the Portuguese, as they have not paid up after the Supreme Court Judgement.

Tell me Brietta, how do you defend the McCann's failure to look after Madeleine's human rights ?

That's certainly true.  None of this will affect the existing court decisions.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 10:18:59 AM »
That's certainly true.  None of this will affect the existing court decisions.

Precisely.

It is all pie in the sky and par for the McCann'S trying yet again, delaying tactics.

TIME THEY PAID UP WHAT THEY OWE.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 10:21:59 AM »
Is it known for certain that they haven't paid all the costs they are liable for ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 10:26:38 AM »
Is it known for certain that they haven't paid all the costs they are liable for ?

Well, according to the Sun, NO.

Then, the Sun is well known to be full of you know what. 8)--))

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 10:27:15 AM »

Meanwhile i anticipate action against the McCann's by the Portuguese, as they have not paid up after the Supreme Court Judgement.

Tell me Brietta, how do you defend the McCann's failure to look after Madeleine's human rights ?

Can't you see it?  There is a 50/50 chance that Madeleine is dead ... there is a 50/50 chance that Madeleine is alive ... or at the least she was on the 4th May 2007.

Her parents are going with the 50/50 that she is alive ... and have insisted on searching for her based on that ... which has resulted in evidence being uncovered which justified British and Portuguese authorities reopening Madeleine's case.

Amaral has insisted as we now know from his book, from the moment when he opened his eyes on the morning of 4th May 2007, that Madeleine died in the apartment and her parents were complicit in that and hiding her body.

Nobody looks for a dead child and the search for her body proved redundant provoking all sorts of wild allegations from Amaral then and over the years intervening.

Therefore it is self evident that Madeleine's parents have been fighting for over ten years to protect her human right as a missing child ... to be looked for.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 10:31:21 AM »
Well, according to the Sun, NO.

Then, the Sun is well known to be full of you know what. 8)--))

Indeed it is.

quote from Sun
 "So far no money has been paid by either party and now they will square up to each other at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg."

Utter rubbish. Amaral has nothing to to with any case at the ECHR

Or maybe not -

stephen25000

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2017, 10:32:11 AM »
Can't you see it?  There is a 50/50 chance that Madeleine is dead ... there is a 50/50 chance that Madeleine is alive ... or at the least she was on the 4th May 2007.

Her parents are going with the 50/50 that she is alive ... and have insisted on searching for her based on that ... which has resulted in evidence being uncovered which justified British and Portuguese authorities reopening Madeleine's case.

Amaral has insisted as we now know from his book, from the moment when he opened his eyes on the morning of 4th May 2007, that Madeleine died in the apartment and her parents were complicit in that and hiding her body.

Nobody looks for a dead child and the search for her body proved redundant provoking all sorts of wild allegations from Amaral then and over the years intervening.

Therefore it is self evident that Madeleine's parents have been fighting for over ten years to protect her human right as a missing child ... to be looked for.

50:50 ?

Yet NOT ONE TRACE OF HER, in the real world.

When did the McCann's last look for her.

In my opinion, the last 10 years is more to do with them defending themselves.

stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2017, 10:32:39 AM »
Indeed it is.

quote from Sun
 "So far no money has been paid by either party and now they will square up to each other at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg."

Utter rubbish. Amaral has nothing to to with any case at the ECHR

Exactly Jassi.

It is nothing to do with Amaral anymore.

They would have to take the state of Portugal to the E.C.H.R. , and that is truly risible.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2017, 10:40:35 AM »

Don't you rather think there is a matter of Law here as far as the money which seems to have become a bit of an obsession to you is concerned?

The European Court being the clincher on who pays what to whom? 
Just a case of wait and see
(a) if the case is accepted and
(b) what the ruling of the European Court of Human Rights will be if it is

The fact no money has yet changed hands suggests that while the case is still under legal consideration, none will. Should the ECHR rule in the McCann favour I think the boot will be on the other foot with Portugal lifting the tab and Amaral kissing goodbye to the money he made from Madeleine.

Time will tell.    ABSOLUTELY AIMHO
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2017, 10:43:02 AM »
50:50 ?

Yet NOT ONE TRACE OF HER, in the real world.

When did the McCann's last look for her.

In my opinion, the last 10 years is more to do with them defending themselves.

If the McCanns do think Madeleine is alive, their 'awareness' campaign is rather lack lustre, consisting of a free Facebook page which rarely posts information about Madeleine, seemingly preferring to be a satellite publicity site for Missing People and an official webpage which, apart from the McCann's Christmas and anniversary messages, has not been touched since God was a boy.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2017, 10:43:49 AM »
Don't you rather think there is a matter of Law here as far as the money which seems to have become a bit of an obsession to you is concerned?

The fact no money has yet changed hands suggests that while the case is still under legal consideration, none will. Should the ECHR rule in the McCann favour I think the boot will be on the other foot with Portugal lifting the tab and Amaral kissing goodbye to the money he made from Madeleine.

As Davel was so fond of saying,' you simply don't understand'  .

Or maybe not -

stephen25000

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2017, 10:44:49 AM »

You don't seem to comprehend.

The legal action in Portugal is over.

It is nothing to do with Amaral anymore.

Action through the E.C.H.R. is not connected.

Basically the McCann'S aren't paying up, AS I PREDICTED THEY WOULDN'T.

If the McCann's have any decency, they should have paid up already.

I.M.H.O. naturally.

There is also the little matter of any case being accepted. With a long backlog of cases.

stephen25000

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2017, 10:46:14 AM »
If the McCanns do think Madeleine is alive, their 'awareness' campaign is rather lack lustre, consisting of a free Facebook page which rarely posts information about Madeleine, seemingly preferring to be a satellite publicity site for Missing People and an official webpage which, apart from the McCann's Christmas and anniversary messages, has not been touched since God was a boy.

Very true Faithlilly.

I find their 'search' for Madeleine, less than convincing.

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2017, 10:56:35 AM »
Just a reminder of whom can go to the ECHR and whom they can take on.
Note: a complaint cannot be made against an individual.
You may lodge an application with the Court if you consider that you have personally and directly been the victim of a violation of the rights and guarantees set out in the Convention or its Protocols. The alleged violation must have been committed by one of the States bound by the Convention.

Against one or more of the States bound by the Convention which, in your opinion, has/have (through one or more acts or omissions directly affecting you) violated the European Convention on Human Rights.

The Court cannot deal with complaints against individuals or private institutions, such as commercial companies.

http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Questions_Answers_ENG.pdf
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 11:00:07 AM »
Just a reminder of whom can go to the ECHR and whom they can take on.
Note: a complaint cannot be made against an individual.
http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Questions_Answers_ENG.pdf

Why let the truth get in the way of story.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?