Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 59614 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

How did they manage to persuade May to go? My guess is they have had advance warning of the results of the EU elections. Has Farage got the Tories on the run again? I think maybe he has.

The problem with May and most politicians is they are in it for themselves they become power hungry- they feel like they rule us and not serve us. there in lies the problems.

The civil service who actually run the country is filled with jackasses- them what is connected- THEY HAVE NO IDEA what is going on in the real world and to make matters worse it is now taking tw..ter as a political feed to make new policies. so when the luvvies cry wolf they CS shoots first and asks questions later!

The EU is a huge political arena not a 'common market place at all' it is unfair how the money is collected and dished out. Dictats are beibg served as laws by most Uk civil servants because they are too stupid to understand how it all works. and no one is going to tell them!   The Uk does not need another level of laws we have too many as it is and even now sharia is being let in via a back door- being sold a a fair and nice peaceful way to sort out local issues.. OH Really that isn't what is being unreported.    No one seems to have a say in how their community is run unless it is a minority community and we really should have minority communities anyway!

We need the 'charities'= big corporations' to pack up and leave this country. They are a root cause of misery being peddled across nations. With their sad stories and propaganda used to raise cash for the fat cat CEOs.

So who has the b@lls to take this on?  not Boris oh god no.. Mr Hunt... erm argh...GOVE has a hard head...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

Well off they go. Boris is allegedly the favourite, Gove has a problem from his past, Hunt is imo another May and I don't think I'm the only one who might find McVey irritating. Why any of them want the job at this moment in time I can't imagine. Like the Grand National, favourites seldom win, so it's anyone's guess who'll get the job in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

All the times Jeremy Hunt’s name has been mispronounced (on tape)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/10/times-jeremy-hunts-name-mispronounced-tape-9885440/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Sajid Javid could be the virtue signallers PM of choice.

Look just how inclusive we are, we've given you Female PM's & now we have the first Pakistani!

Problem with that is, Javid has been critical of the Muslim community with regards to terrorism, kind of throws a spanner in them works.

I can't see who would really want to take up the poisoned chalice right now.

Offline G-Unit

All the times Jeremy Hunt’s name has been mispronounced (on tape)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/10/times-jeremy-hunts-name-mispronounced-tape-9885440/

I can just imagine them all giggling like kids in the playground. I think he may be seen as a safer choice than Johnson or Gove.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

Any of those who think that they're going to take over and renegotiate the WA in any substantial way can't be serious, IMO.

On the other hand, I suppose being able to have your name down in history as a PM might look impressive on a visiting card, even if for only a few months or a year.

Offline Erngath

Is anyone else finding it all rather worrying?
I was going to say depressing but I'm not depressed as yet.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Not in the slightest, don't worry about it, I mean, could anyone really do a worse job than Theresa May?!

Offline Erngath

Not in the slightest, don't worry about it, I mean, could anyone really do a worse job than Theresa May?!

Did you notice my punctuation has improved?

Now, not using my very inadequate phone but now using my much easier to use tablet!

I've no idea of who could do a better or worse job than Theresa May as the Prime Minister.

We shall have to wait and see who the Conservative members of Parliament choose and then the members of the Conservative Party choose!

That's the democratic way.

Allegedly.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:24:32 AM by Erngath »

Offline Venturi Swirl

I can’t wait for Boris to be PM and save us all from the wicked EU, just like Churchill saved us from the Nazis.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Yes they could, very much so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

I can’t wait for Boris to be PM and save us all from the wicked EU, just like Churchill saved us from the Nazis.   @)(++(*

Can't see Boris getting in myself. I doubt enough MP's will support him.

Whoever gets in will only last until the next election anyways, then Jeremy Corbyn can take his rightful place as PM.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Whoever gets in will only last until the next election anyways, then Jeremy Corbyn can take his rightful place as PM.
God help us all  8(8-))

Offline Erngath

Anxiety increasing!

Offline Myster

I think Jeremy Stunt will get in because all the male members seem to be attracted to his pretty Japanese Chinese wife, although her knobbly-knees might just count against him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7124569/Jeremy-Hunts-wife-Lucia-smiles-striking-red-dress-pitches-Tory-leader.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.