Author Topic: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail  (Read 161592 times)

Offline Passer-by

Re: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2015, 11:47:59 AM »
I could as well explain Dewani's exit from the vehicle as I could explain what you had for breakfast this morning. I was not there in that car. I cannot possibly know how he came to exit the vehicle, whether it was moving, whether he went out the door, the window, whether he was pushed, pulled or rolled out. 

Here's what I can tell you. I have worked with victims of crime. When people are involved in traumatic incidents, they often cannot recall precise details; their recollection of timings and exact sequences are often wrong and they often describe things that we know did not actually occur. 

What does this mean with regard to this case? Dewani's recollection of how he exited the vehicle is quite likely inaccurate. Does this have any bearing on whether he arranged the murder of his wife? None whatsoever.

I'll help you out, Passer by. This issue and many other sensational and irrelevant issues (such as the Dr Pox murder link) have been thrashed to death in internet forums discussing this case. If you take a look at the front page of our site, you will see that every one of these claims have been addressed. 

Whilst we could sit and debate these points again, we don't intend to as its old ground. Our position was vindicated when Dewani was exonerated and cleared of any involvement. We don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Our ultimate goal is to achieve true justice for Anni. Our aim in sharing our page with this forum was to get feedback on whether people think that the content on our site needs to be revised in any way - additions/deletions/amendments/recatagorisation of claims - and if those suggestions can be substantiated with evidence, then we will make the changes. We want our site to be as accurate as possible. 

We welcome all feedback, however we have  to stress that feedback in the form of baseless speculation and subjective hypothesising about Shrien Dewani's behaviour, is unlikely to achieve much.

Despite not wishing to get drawn in to neverending debate on rehashed old topics, we are willing to answer any questions put to us, on any aspect of the case.

You can't explain how he got out of the moving car window (it had to the window, didn't it - because they'd fitted the child locks to prevent Anni from escaping) because he couldnt have without serious injury or death.  It cannot be explained because it is not possible.

It's a bit wet to come on here to try to argue your 'facts' and then say they've all be thrashed to bits elsewhere in the Internet and it's too boring to go over them again here - why come here then?

So to sum up, you are willing to to answer any questions on any aspect of the case except the awkward ones you can't answer.

Meanwhile, I still can't understand why you are posting at all on a Miscarriage of Justice Forum when the guy got off..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:57:23 AM by Admin »

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 11:58:31 AM »
I must say Passer-by, your knowledge of SA and the perils therein is amazing, what an interesting post.  I wish you had been with us when the trial was being aired for all the world to see.

There are several issues about this case which bother me, one is the conversation Anni had with her sister the evening she died in which she said she had discovered something very disturbing but would wait until her return to Bristol before sharing it.

A sign that not all was as it appeared were events prior to the wedding when Anni threatened to call it off.  Has any more been revealed by the family as to what the problem was?

Thank you John.  I'm afraid you get innured to murder stories just as you get innured to poverty when living in RSA:  I can only relate to the cases where I have parallel knowledge or experience to compare it with, when it doesn't fit with what I experienced as normal.  I'd bracket this with the Alps murdered family (which I also lived not far from), where you immediately think "what the heck were they doing there?"

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »
I could as well explain Dewani's exit from the vehicle as I could explain what you had for breakfast this morning. I was not there in that car. I cannot possibly know how he came to exit the vehicle, whether it was moving, whether he went out the door, the window, whether he was pushed, pulled or rolled out. 

All the more reason why Dewani should have had the opportunity to testify.  A sad indictment of what passes for justice in SA these days.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 12:17:16 PM »
You can't explain how he got out of the moving car window (it had to the window, didn't it - because they'd fitted the child locks to prevent Anni from escaping) because he couldnt have without serious injury or death.  It cannot be explained because it is not possible.

The car may well have been stationary when Dewani exited. One of the hijackers may well have alighted, opened Dewani's door from the outside, dragged him out, and driven off.

Meanwhile, I still can't understand why you are posting at all on a Miscarriage of Justice Forum when the guy got off..

You appear to have difficulty reading and also appear to have a very narrow view of what constitutes a miscarriage of justice. The miscarriage of justice has nothing to do with Dewani getting off. The miscarriages of justice in this case are:

1. Monde Mbolombo still being a free man, despite admitting perjury in Mngeni's trial, being caught perjuring in Dewani's trial, and most importantly admitting to playing a pivotal role in coordinating the disasterous armed robbery that took Anni's life. Mbolombo needs to be prosecuted and punished severely for his role in this heinous crime.

2. Zola Tongo & Mziwamadoda Qwabe benefitting from reduced sentences (Tongo will be eligible for release in 4 years time!), despite having both been caught perjuring themselves multiple times. Perjury is a serious crime in every jurisdiction. They should be prosecuted and their plea deals should be rescinded.

3. Xolile Mngeni was falsely convicted of being the shooter. Forensics evidence proved conclusively that he wasn't. He deserved to die in jail, however his conviction was still a miscarriage of justice because it was erroneous, and based on false testimony and flawed forensics. This is detailed in our latest blog post.

The very fact that none of these miscarriages of justice even crossed your mind, demonstrate your lynchmob mindset and psyche.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:20:25 PM by dewanifacts »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 12:22:25 PM »
Our position was vindicated when Dewani was exonerated and cleared of any involvement. We don't need to prove anything to anyone.

That's the point though isn't it, the judge stopped the trial before it could explore the truth.

As far as cleared is concerned, the jury of public opinion is still out on that one.

Dewani might be a cheat, a fraud, a liar and many other things but conspiracy to murder has still to be proven.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2015, 12:23:16 PM »
  I said it never happens that the woman is killed and the man walks away.

Are you able to substantiate this statement with any evidence? Or should readers believe it simply because you say it is so? 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2015, 12:28:26 PM »
The car may well have been stationary when Dewani exited. One of the hijackers may well have alighted, opened Dewani's door from the outside, dragged him out, and driven off.

What?  Leaving a witness behind who could identify them?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2015, 12:33:43 PM »
Yes. As happens in tens of thousands of other violent robberies every year. Have a look at SA crime statistics.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 12:50:44 PM »
You state that your ultimate aim is justice for Anni but you fail to criticise Shrien Dewani for his part in what happened to her. 

Dewani entered into a marriage on the basis of a lie.  Is that not a Dewani Fact?

Dewani faked mental illness in an attempt to avoid having to face a trial in South Africa and as soon as the case collapsed against him he made a miraculous recovery.  Is that not another Dewani Fact?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:56:02 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
I concur. Dewani was definitely guilty of being an unfaithful husband and boyfriend and entered into the marriage on the basis that he was faithful to Anni, which turned out to be untrue.

Dewani is guilty of lots of unsavoury actions. For example, he pretended to be a travel agent to obtain discounts. All of these issues are highlighted on our site. You should check it out.

In the main though, we do not seek to "criticise" Shrien Dewani or anyone else for adultery. That is not a legal issue. It's a moral one and an area we aim to acknowledge, but not delve deeply into, because it simply distracts from the facts that pertain to the murder of Anni Dewani.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2015, 01:28:24 PM »
Does Dewani Facts know who is the beneficial owner of PK Holdings Limited, a Guernsey registered Company which owns the Dewani family business PSP Group Ltd previously known as PSP Healthcare Ltd?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2015, 01:34:24 PM »
I concur. Dewani was definitely guilty of being an unfaithful husband and boyfriend and entered into the marriage on the basis that he was faithful to Anni, which turned out to be untrue.

Dewani is guilty of lots of unsavoury actions. For example, he pretended to be a travel agent to obtain discounts. All of these issues are highlighted on our site. You should check it out.

In the main though, we do not seek to "criticise" Shrien Dewani or anyone else for adultery. That is not a legal issue. It's a moral one and an area we aim to acknowledge, but not delve deeply into, because it simply distracts from the facts that pertain to the murder of Anni Dewani.

Thank you for that honest reply.  I too want justice for Anni Hindocha but while Shrien Dewani refuses to answer the awkward questions and give a full account of himself and his activities I fail to see how that can happen.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:36:34 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2015, 01:40:08 PM »
Dewani faked mental illness in an attempt to avoid having to face a trial in South Africa and as soon as the case collapsed against him he made a miraculous recovery.  Is that not another Dewani Fact?

Again, this is highlighted on our site.  No evidence was ever put forward to suggest that he was faking the mental illness. That is just nasty speculative slander with no basis or substantiation.

Dewani's mental illness was a product of three factors. Anni's murder, the exposure of his embarrasing gay liasons and adultery, and the malicious prosecution that sought to convict him of being involved in the murder.

We can only surmise that once he was exonerated of any involvement in the murder, he was able to move on with the healing process. It makes sense, does it not?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2015, 01:53:33 PM »
Again, this is highlighted on our site.  No evidence was ever put forward to suggest that he was faking the mental illness. That is just nasty speculative slander with no basis or substantiation.

Dewani's mental illness was a product of three factors. Anni's murder, the exposure of his embarrasing gay liasons and adultery, and the malicious prosecution that sought to convict him of being involved in the murder.

We can only surmise that once he was exonerated of any involvement in the murder, he was able to move on with the healing process. It makes sense, does it not?

Another Dewani Fact. What his extradition from the UK did expose was medical professionals who could be bought.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:45:51 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2015, 02:04:06 PM »
Thank you for that honest reply.  I too want justice for Anni Hindocha but while Shrien Dewani refuses to answer the awkward questions and give a full account of himself and his activities I fail to see how that can happen.

If you took the time to read the Dewani Judgment, you would see that the answers do not lie with Shrien Dewani. There was no evidence of him being involved and a stockpile of evidence to show that the hitman story was made up by the criminals.

The answers to the remaining mysteries lie with the other conspirators. Three people were in that car when Anni died. Anni was shot. Mngeni died in prison. Qwabe is the only living person that knows the precise details of how and why Anni came to be shot, and he already admitted in his initial confession (which was corroborated by Mngeni) that she was shot because she was screaming so loudly and would not stop....

The one answer that remains with Dewani, is the explanation for why he didn't mention the helicopter or the R10,000 when first debriefed by the police. We would very much like to hear him explain that one. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:06:33 PM by dewanifacts »