Author Topic: Why I Believe Barry George Is Innocent  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Why I Believe Barry George Is Innocent
« on: May 01, 2019, 08:39:49 AM »
- Jill's property at Gowan Ave, Fulham was either about to go on the market or on the market.  She lived with her fiancee at Bedford Close, Chiswick visiting her own property on random days/times to collect mail and items still stored at the property.

- The night before the murder she spent at Beford Close.  She left at approx 10am intending to call into her own property to collect some bits.  En route she visited a petrol station and some shops.  CCTV shows she was not followed.  This suggests she was under surveillance by way of property/phones bugged and/or a car tracking device. 

- There's no evidence BG had the wherewithal to carry out covert surveillance eg purchasing equipment (he was living on benefits at the time) fitting the equipment and using it thereafter.

- The cartridge used had clearly been tampered with as per police investigation and expert testimony.  The most likely reason for this is that the murder was planned; taking the cartridge apart to remove some of the propellant would reduce the sound of gunshot and backspatter.  A hard contact shot to the head would not require high velocity ammo.  This negated the need for a silencer which may have been difficult to procure and when attached to a handgun would make it too long to carry in a standard pocket.  Attaching a silencer to a handgun shortly before the shooting would be risky.

- Early police reports suggest the soc had all the hallmarks of a professional which it does.  A professional could possibly make something look amateurish but an amateur could not make something look professional!  An analogy might be golfers who play off scratch playing a round of golf every day for a week and getting beaten by those with double digit handicaps vs golfers with double digit handicaps playing a round of golf every day for a week and beating those who play off scratch!  There's no evidence whatsoever BG was experienced with firearms and capable of orchestrating what happened and then remaining undetected for a year (until police desperation set in and BG became the fall guy).

- Jill's next door neighbour, Richard Hughes, observed the perp leaving.  He was unable to pick out BG during an id parade.

- Jill's neighbour who lived opposite, Geoffrey Upfill-Brown, also observed the perp leaving.  He was face-to-face with the perp for some 4 - 5 seconds.  He was also unable to pick out BG during an id parade.

- The early e-fit looks nothing like BG then or now. 

- BG's previous convictions involve attempted rape and sexual assault.  The soc does not involve a sexually motivated attack.

- The only forensic evidence linking BG to crime has since been discredited.

- The circumstantial evidence linking BG to crime was tenuous to say the least.  If it wasn't he would have featured on the police radar much earlier in the investigation. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:43:22 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Re: Why I Believe Barry George Is Innocent
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:53:31 AM »
There's no evidence BG had the wherewithal to carry out covert surveillance eg purchasing equipment (he was living on benefits at the time) fitting the equipment and using it thereafter.

I very much doubt you’re familiar with the types of books Barry George’s read; here’s one:

“Have you ever needed to hide something where no one could find it? Well, this is the book for you. Over 60 pages of clever hiding places large enough for guns, jewelry, and just about anything you can think...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Construction-Secret-Hiding-Places/dp/087947436X

He was renowned for his stalking of women and according to his sisters book, who he’d been estranged from for 12 years prior to the murder, is still being monitored by the authorities for his offending behaviour.

Which started when Holly? And lasted up to and following the murder.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/02/jilldando.media

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2001/aug/21/broadcasting.jilldando

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9318.msg524246#msg524246
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:35:13 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 09:03:30 AM »
BG's previous convictions involve attempted rape and sexual assault.  The soc does not involve a sexually motivated attack

Erotomania was not ruled out

“A handwritten note found in his messy groundfloor flat in Crookham Road may hint at the truth of what happened on April 26, 1999.

"I have difficulty handling rejection", George confessed. "I become angry... it starts a chain of events which is beyond my control."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/02/jilldando.media
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:12:32 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 09:05:43 AM »
The only forensic evidence linking BG to crime has since been discredited

Already explained, but I suspect you chose to ignore the findings of Norman Fenton et al because it doesn’t suit your apparent agenda.

Btw, can you list ALL of the forensic evidence gathered in this case - maybe you can start a new thread

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 09:15:52 AM »
This suggests she was under surveillance by way of property/phones bugged and/or a car tracking device. 

Your conspiracy theories in this case appear not dissimilar to those you hold in the Jeremy Bamber case.

What evidence do you have for these wild claims - maybe you’d like to start a new thread for these too?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 09:21:38 AM »
The cartridge used had clearly been tampered with as per police investigation and expert testimony.  The most likely reason for this is that the murder was planned

That doesn’t eliminate Barry George

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »
- The early e-fit looks nothing like BG then or now

Instead of continuing claiming the e-fit looks nothing like Barry George, why don’t you produce a photo of him taken from around the time of the murder?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 09:27:04 AM »
The early e-fit looks nothing like BG then or now

Barry George thought it did and changed his appearance

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 09:28:23 AM »
The circumstantial evidence linking BG to crime was tenuous to say the least.  If it wasn't he would have featured on the police radar much earlier in the investigation

He did

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:31:55 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 09:30:08 AM »
Early police reports suggest the soc had all the hallmarks of a professional which it does.

Please produce these early police reports

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2019, 09:31:04 AM »
Early reports also suggested it had been a stabbing

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2019, 09:34:07 AM »
Jill's next door neighbour, Richard Hughes, observed the perp leaving.  He was unable to pick out BG during an id parade.

- Jill's neighbour who lived opposite, Geoffrey Upfill-Brown, also observed the perp leaving.  He was face-to-face with the perp for some 4 - 5 seconds.  He was also unable to pick out BG during an id parade

Source?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2019, 09:40:16 AM »
There's no evidence BG had the wherewithal to carry out covert surveillance eg purchasing equipment (he was living on benefits at the time) fitting the equipment and using it thereafter

Barry George had far more experience handling guns than his supporters claim; starting from his school days in 1972
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:47:57 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
There's no evidence BG had the wherewithal

Barry George had the wherewithal to commit serious violent offences against women and escape detection from the police.

His epilepsy was only diagnosed just before his trial

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2019, 10:05:14 AM »
This suggests she was under surveillance by way of property/phones bugged and/or a car tracking device. 

Maybe you’d also like to start a new thread or threads for the above.