Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 63055 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »
I'm not amazed by the absence of trial by public here, what amazes me is the total rejection, in the McCann case, of hypotheses formulated here like "mother's attempt to protect the child responsible for the accident".

Ah well,  The Scottish Police aren't leaking like a sieve, while The PJ were producing enough hypotheses to satisfy anyone.

Offline Carana

« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2014, 03:05:46 PM »
For the moment, all the public knows is that, tragically, the little boy won't be coming home and the mother has been charged on an unspecified connection with the death.

On the Internet, I've seen comments typical of a lynchmob mentality, others simply sad, bewildered and impatient for answers, and yet others urging for calm. 

Whatever has happened, there is a grieving family including several children: siblings and cousins (and their friends).

I found the instagram page quite touching, but the knee-jerk comments cruel.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2014, 03:08:53 PM »
I'm not amazed by the absence of trial by public here, what amazes me is the total rejection, in the McCann case, of hypotheses formulated here like "mother's attempt to protect the child responsible for the accident".

I wonder if anyone here who initially believed what this mother had claimed about the circumstances of their child's disappearance, would now view the claims from other parents of a missing child with at least some degree of scepticism.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2014, 03:11:29 PM »
I wonder if anyone here who initially believed what this mother had claimed about the circumstances of their child's disappearance, would now view the claims from other parents of a missing child with at least some degree of scepticism.

I wonder if this was even the case, why this fact would be so interesting or even pleasing for you?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
I wonder if this was even the case, why this fact would be so interesting or even pleasing for you?

Who mentioned pleasure?

In terms of interest it would be, since their are many here who take the word of Kate & Gerry as gospel & they are the last to see their daughter alive apparently & indeed put her to bed (not sure which one of them, neither were they, couldn't remember if she was in the bed or on it).

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »
We are just about relevant to topic here.... I think, these are 2 mothers who have both lied about their child's disappearance, both children being found dead in woodland near their home or a relatives.
What if they had disposed of the body in a radical way ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2014, 03:27:44 PM »
What if they had disposed of the body in a radical way ?

Rather more tricky - case can drag on for years.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Candi

« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2014, 03:50:22 PM »
This is just heartbreaking.. Looking at these photo's  http://instagram.com/rosieallgood  the impression I get is she adores her children, I'm finding it hard to see her as a murderer or a person that would harm her children..  I think an accident may have happened and she was trying to protect her other children  8(8-))   I guess we'll have to wait to hear the outcome.. Very sad.. 8(8-))

Lyall

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »
This is just heartbreaking.. Looking at these photo's  http://instagram.com/rosieallgood  the impression I get is she adores her children, I'm finding it hard to see her as a murderer or a person that would harm her children..  I think an accident may have happened and she was trying to protect her other children  8(8-))   I guess we'll have to wait to hear the outcome.. Very sad.. 8(8-))

When it says 71 posts does that mean the pictures? Or 71 text posts? I don't know that site at all.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2014, 04:16:01 PM »

What ever happened to Innocent when Acquitted?    Why bother with a Trial at all?

Redblossom

« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2014, 04:16:06 PM »
Liars would have to reconsider lying if people laughed and mocked them.

Not if its your own child..Im assuming you are talking about the parents?

Cariad

« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2014, 04:20:25 PM »
What ever happened to Innocent when Acquitted?    Why bother with a Trial at all?

Ask OJ Simpson.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2014, 04:26:30 PM »
Not if its your own child..Im assuming you are talking about the parents?
No Redblossom, I'm talking in general.. Liars are many, it's rarely a good idea to believe them.
Sometimes you're not sure and you better believe because it's awful to be doubted when you say the truth.

Redblossom

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2014, 04:29:46 PM »
No Redblossom, I'm talking in general.. Liars are many, it's rarely a good idea to believe them.
Sometimes you're not sure and you better believe because it's awful to be doubted when you say the truth.

OH OK thanks....well some liars are so transparent, its better not to believe! Otherwise you would be allowing them to make a mockery of so much!

@)(++(*

Estuarine

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2014, 04:30:44 PM »

If you recall there was a time when "Tone's" Government wanted to introduce a bill which loosely speaking would have granted powers to arrest someone because they looked as though they were going to do something iffy.Fortunately it was given the bums rush.Mercy!