Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 62889 times)

Redblossom

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2014, 06:37:21 PM »
...so far.

Wait til you see the mob ouside the Sheriff Court tomorrow...

She is being hung drawn and quartered on the official FB page....which is different from a day or two ago when all negative comments and speculation were deleted..I dont know who admin is for that page....but either they arent there or leaving them...

Being arrested and charged in connection with the death seems to have done it....Im waiting for tomorrow to read the facts

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:42:01 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2014, 06:39:06 PM »
I wonder when her phone pings were caught on the bridge to Fife

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »
The Police say they spoke to Mikaeel's biological father earlier in the week,but where is he? His baby son was missing and now sadly found dead and yet he hasn't shown his face once or commented. Does he not care? As he hasn't been named (or seen) am wondering if he is maybe a well known public figure that Ms Kular had an affair with? He was also said to be overjoyed about the twins birth and yet his name does not appear on the birth certificate. All very odd,or perhaps I am too overly suspicious!

It's a good point, amanda. And a very warm welcome here.

Why is the finger of blame being pointed solely on the mother and not the father, who is equally responsible for the child's welfare whether he is living in the same property or not?

Having said that there is a lot going on behind the scenes here we don't yet know. Perhaps the mother tried to prevent him from seeing the children - who knows.

Regarding the reporting of names and events, this is strictly governed in Scottish Law.

It is actually illegal, as far as I understand it, to print the name or publish the photograph in a newspaper of someone charged or involved in a serious crime for which court proceedings are pending.

The English press have often been sued for covering Scottish cases in too much detail - and will (or should!) be consulting their lawyers on this one.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/UK_media_apparently_conflict_with_Scots_law_in_Mikaeel_Kular_case

AnneGuedes

« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2014, 06:41:09 PM »
Erased since Mod removed the original post concerning the effect of information on the public opinion, but of course not particularly in the Kular case.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:23:03 PM by AnneGuedes »

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2014, 07:01:19 PM »
I think her lad took her drugs
Don't think she killed him on purpose
Was thinking of herself no doubt

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2014, 07:02:49 PM »
Please keep to topic as off topic posts will continue to be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2014, 07:31:42 PM »
Please keep to topic as off topic posts will continue to be removed.

isn't it acceptable to draw comparisons with the McCann case...this is the Madeleine McCann forum..if not surely this whole thread is off topic

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
I personally don't like post where this case is compared with Madeleine's case.

There is no similarity in it. Different plot, different geographical environment, different time of the year, different background of the family.. not a single similar point

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2014, 07:42:19 PM »
isn't it acceptable to draw comparisons with the McCann case...this is the Madeleine McCann forum..if not surely this whole thread is off topic

Davel.  This thread relates to the discovery of Mikaeel Kular's body in Kirkcaldy, the arrest and charging of his mother and her appearance at Edinburgh Sheriff Court tomorrow.

If you wish to draw some parallels with the Maddie case please start a new thread.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »
Yes. I wonder how long she would've managed if the body hadn't been recovered?

Even if the body hadn't been discovered so quickly, she still had already alerted police to the situation. In doing so, she knew there was a chance they would discover the body quickly.

Whether they would have or not, she must have reached her limit in whatever pretense she was carrying out. She must have had an idea the police would conduct a search, and that the public would be involved, both via the media and in physically assisting the search.

What a thing to bring on yourself - one would have to have reached the point of desperation to do that.

Offline lizzibif

« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »
UK media apparently conflict with Scots law in Mikaeel Kular case

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/UK_media_apparently_conflict_with_Scots_law_in_Mikaeel_Kular_case

too long a read to post whole story..

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:07:10 PM by lizzibif »

CPN

« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2014, 08:13:33 PM »
UK media apparently conflict with Scots law in Mikaeel Kular case

too long a read to post whole story..

But very interesting, lizzibif and well worth reading

Offline lizzibif

« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2014, 08:17:34 PM »
But very interesting, lizzibif and well worth reading

yes I thought so too CPN..

CPN

« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »
yes I thought so too CPN..

I've transferred the URL over to the Amazon forum - hope you don't mind

CPN

« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2014, 08:20:54 PM »
It also backs up, in a way, what I have repeatedly said - that we should be careful what we post and the judgements we make until at least the appearance in court has taken place