Author Topic: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.  (Read 63065 times)

Offline Candi

Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2014, 04:31:24 PM »
When it says 71 posts does that mean the pictures? Or 71 text posts? I don't know that site at all.
  I presume it's pictures Lyall, not sure..  i believe it is a site for uploading and sharing pictures.. x

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2014, 04:32:12 PM »
So can I take it that the consensus of opinion is that Acquittal doesn't mean Innocent?

Let's hope you all don't have to deal with "Not Proven".  That would be a laugh and a half.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2014, 04:37:14 PM »
If you recall there was a time when "Tone's" Government wanted to introduce a bill which loosely speaking would have granted powers to arrest someone because they looked as though they were going to do something iffy.Fortunately it was given the bums rush.Mercy!
Minority Report.

Lyall

« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2014, 04:37:46 PM »
  I presume it's pictures Lyall, not sure..  i believe it is a site for uploading and sharing pictures.. x

Thanks Candi.

Offline jassi

« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2014, 04:44:15 PM »
So can I take it that the consensus of opinion is that Acquittal doesn't mean Innocent?

Let's hope you all don't have to deal with "Not Proven".  That would be a laugh and a half.

'Not proven' is actually quite straightforward as it is stating that while there is not enough evidence to convict, neither is there enough to bring in a verdict of 'Not Guilty'
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

AnneGuedes

« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
In the ongoing case in Scotland the mother managed to keep the abduction pretence going for two days
To my knowledge she didn't pretend he had been abducted. He was missing, with his boots on.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »
'Not proven' is actually quite straightforward as it is stating that while there is not enough evidence to convict, neither is there enough to bring in a verdict of 'Not Guilty'

Really?  Thank you for the English lesson.

Offline jassi

« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2014, 05:03:12 PM »
Thats OK. Scottish law is much more straightforward than English law and has much to recommend it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Lyall

« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2014, 05:06:13 PM »
Why Interesting?  It sounds quite straight forward to me.

"Insufficient evidence" >@@(*&)

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2014, 05:07:31 PM »
"Insufficient evidence" >@@(*&)

So you think he is guilty, do you?

Redblossom

« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2014, 05:26:57 PM »
jury verdicts are no guarantee of any truth "as a given"

!

History is littered with examples......

Estuarine

« Reply #221 on: January 19, 2014, 05:48:57 PM »
"Innocent" and "Guilty" are absolutes. Either you is or you ain't. In this country it is incumbent on the prosecution to prove the defendant guilty. The defendant doesn't have to prove anything. If the CPS don't have enough evidence to bring a case with a reasonable chance of a conviction they probably will not.
An old East End gangster who became a minor celebrity on the chat circuit in his later life was often asked "Did you kill **** ?" the answer never varied "I was found not guilty of that charge".

AnneGuedes

« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2014, 05:50:48 PM »

An old East End gangster who became a minor celebrity on the chat circuit in his later life was often asked "Did you kill **** ?" the answer never varied "I was found not guilty of that charge".
Lovely  ?{)(**

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2014, 06:14:16 PM »
How many humans live on this planet? You need to put these figures into perspective.....although i know sometimes its hard.

I have to find something positive every day to make me WANT to get up and go through my day, and I always find something, even if its just seeing the birds outside eating out of bird containers, it reminds me of how wonderful nature is.....

Sadly there is always going to be horrible things to read about.

Thousands of jews gassed to death, whole tribes of people died because of genocide, its been going on since humans evolved sadly, people killing for revenge, greed, so on and so forth.

I am not going to say much about this death, as we dont know what happened. The women even with 5 children seems to have had a lot of support. Her mother is a GP and I believe works in the town where the child was found. The family do not look poor.

The father was not on the birth certificate he is from Pakistan.

What could have happened to cover up a death of a 3 year old?

An accident, why cover it up.

An unlawful killing for me is the only reason why she would do that. So what happened for her to do that.

There are tons of neglected children in this country. I used to work in the community and would find 2 year olds outside half clothed....in the winter.

The problem in this country is there are now TOO many people living in it, and not enough medical clinics, or social services to deal with all the stuff that is wrong.

All I know is, a young boy of 3 has now died, and his sibling who was close to him is going to be in a terrible state now.

IF the social service had taken the twins away last year, it does show a pattern of something going on.

Now we wait. There is nothing else much we can do.

RIP little Mikaeel Kular.xxx

Great post colombo   8((()*/

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »
It seems strange that this mother, who we know is criminally involved, perverting the course of justice at least, gets far  more respect on this forum than the McCanns

...so far.

Wait til you see the mob ouside the Sheriff Court tomorrow...