Author Topic: How Credible Is The Theory Involving A Gangland Hit/Underworld Figures?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Like the Serb theory there appears to be two aspects to the above:

- Some underworld figure orchestrating a hit in retaliation for Jill presenting Crimewatch, working alongside and supporting British police officers and helping to bring the perps of crime to justice.

- A Spanish barman by the name of Joe who wished to ingratiate himself with Kenneth Noye.  I think the thinking here is that Jill had some involvement via Crimewatch in helping bring Noye to justice over the M25 murder of Stephen Cameron.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Imo the above seems unlikely. 

Like the Serb theory Jill was effectively the messenger not the initiator/investigator. 

Others play far more important roles in bringing perps to justice: police officers, prosecuting counsel, expert witnesses and judges than say Jill presenting Crimewatch.  As far as I can recall I can't think of anyone murdered from the aforementioned for their roles in bringing the perps of crime to justice?

No one claimed at the time Jill was murdered for her contribution to Crimewatch.  In the absence of a claim then it seems to me obvious the BBC would simply appoint another which they did, Fiona Bruce.

The police trawled through the Crimewatch episodes presented by Jill and were unable to find any connections.

Nick Ross spoke with his US counterparts and was told it was as rare as hen's teeth.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Imo the above seems unlikely. 

Like the Serb theory Jill was effectively the messenger not the initiator/investigator. 

Others play far more important roles in bringing perps to justice: police officers, prosecuting counsel, expert witnesses and judges than say Jill presenting Crimewatch.  As far as I can recall I can't think of anyone murdered from the aforementioned for their roles in bringing the perps of crime to justice?

No one claimed at the time Jill was murdered for her contribution to Crimewatch.  In the absence of a claim then it seems to me obvious the BBC would simply appoint another which they did, Fiona Bruce.

The police trawled through the Crimewatch episodes presented by Jill and were unable to find any connections.

Nick Ross spoke with his US counterparts and was told it was as rare as hen's teeth.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jill-dandos-brother-reveals-what-14222355
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jill-dandos-brother-reveals-what-14222355

Yes her brother Nigel seems to be of the opinion the perp was just a "misguided individual" which might well be a euphemism for BG!

Offline Nicholas

Yes her brother Nigel seems to be of the opinion the perp was just a "misguided individual" which might well be a euphemism for BG!

Why?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Is Barry George a misguided individual?

I think he is.

I’ve read nothing to suggest for example he’s ever been encouraged to tell the truth; only that he apparently knows right from wrong. Which I don’t agree with btw. My opinions, my observations of course.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 11:42:33 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Like the Serb theory there appears to be two aspects to the above:

- Some underworld figure orchestrating a hit in retaliation for Jill presenting Crimewatch, working alongside and supporting British police officers and helping to bring the perps of crime to justice.

- A Spanish barman by the name of Joe who wished to ingratiate himself with Kenneth Noye.  I think the thinking here is that Jill had some involvement via Crimewatch in helping bring Noye to justice over the M25 murder of Stephen Cameron.

Barry George is guilty Holly and his sister has been covering for him. He got off on a technicality.

With hindsight the kindest thing all round would have been hospital treatment 19 years ago.

My opinions & observations.

“I tend to think it wasn't a professional hit," he told ITV's Lorraine show yesterday. "I think you can rule out the 'Serbian hitman', which was a popular theory doing the rounds at the time.

For what it's worth, my belief is that it was just a misguided individual on the street on the day, with a firearm, who knew where Jill lived, and who just 'struck lucky'.

"For whatever reason, that person was in that street and did what that person did. I doubt we will ever know now."

TV travel show presenter Jill, 37, was shot on her doorstep in Fulham, west London, in 1999. She was picking something up after staying in Chiswick with her fiance, Alan Farthing.

There were photographs, she wasn't obviously being followed or anything like that.

Nigel added: "The police carried out an exhaustive check of CCTV, as it existed then.

They were able to monitor thousands of phone calls being made in the area at the time and there was nothing that jumped out on that day.

"Neighbours talk of a strange man in the street whether it was that man who pulled the trigger, I guess we will never know now."

Nigel added: "All avenues have to be investigated by police.

"In the early days, who knew what it might be or more importantly what the motive might have been? The weeks have turned to months, and the months have turned to years, and the years have turned to decades, and no one has been convicted of Jill's murder."

Barry George was jailed for the murder and served eight years before his conviction was quashed on retrial in 2008.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1109329/jill-dando-murder-killer-brother-crimewatch
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:40:13 PM by Nicholas »