Author Topic: What's new?  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

What's new?
« on: March 09, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »
The Madeleine McCann case seems to have gone quiet lately except for the usual ramblings on the odd discussion forum like our neighbours across at Jeremy Bamber.   Mike Tesko is still trying to promote the body is buried in some waste ground nonsense so it must be true.   He says he even contacted the Portuguese cops......

8-)(--)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 05:21:41 PM by Matthew Wyse »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: What's new?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:29:48 PM »
I can just see how that would have played out >>

Tesko> Hello ...err  I mean...  Olá amigo
Cop   >  bom dia...posso ajudá-lo?

Tesko> eh?  ...do you speak English?
Cop   > senhor ... Eu não entendo você...por favor, você pode tocar mais tarde?

Tesko> bloody hell does nobody speak English any more?   @)(++(*

Padgates staff

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 06:09:20 PM »
Tony Bennett recently got convicted of breaching an agreement (several times) over 'accusing' the Mccanns of being guilty of their daughters death. There has been a spate of Madeleine 'sightings' which have come to nothing. Its hard to find anything out now because the Mccanns sue everyone who suspects them of any wrong doing-like it was ok for them to go on the piss and leave Madeleine babysitting in the first place!

Offline Iggy68

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 01:02:32 PM »
The Madeleine McCann case seems to have gone quiet lately except for the usual ramblings on the odd discussion forum like our neighbours across at Jeremy Bamber.   Mike Tesko is still trying to promote the body is buried in some waste ground nonsense so it must be true.   He says he even contacted the Portuguese cops......

8-)(--)

that Mike Tesko is a vain glory seeker

he has a standing on some high profile cases where he is poised to say 'i told you so' IF his claims are found to be correct.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »

8-)(--)

that Mike Tesko is a vain glory seeker

he has a standing on some high profile cases where he is poised to say 'i told you so' IF his claims are found to be correct.

I suppose if he says it often enough by the law of averages he might just get it right some day.   >@@(*&)

debunker

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »
Tony Bennett recently got convicted of breaching an agreement (several times) over 'accusing' the Mccanns of being guilty of their daughters death. There has been a spate of Madeleine 'sightings' which have come to nothing. Its hard to find anything out now because the Mccanns sue everyone who suspects them of any wrong doing-like it was ok for them to go on the piss and leave Madeleine babysitting in the first place!

Both the UK and Portuguese JUSTICE SYSTEMS found that the McCanns and associates had no case to answer. An important FACT for a forum concerned with JUSTICE.