Author Topic: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?  (Read 29737 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

So those who believe the McCanns are responsible believe MM came to some harm in the apartment and her body disposed of? 

What are the general theories from those who believe the McCanns are not responsible? 

Abduction from 5A or woke and wandered and abducted elsewhere? 

Motives?  Childless couple or paedophile?

Perp? Local, OC employee, MW guest/visitor, organised crime gang?

Current status?  Alive or dead?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »
Here's my theory based on what I've learned so far and bearing in mind I'm a newbie.

Although I don't believe KM (or GM) were involved with MM's disappearance I'm not prepared to accept at face value the way in which KM claims the apartment was found in terms of gates/doors/shutter and window.  If the shutter/window was opened by the perp then this wasn't to effect entry/exit but to prepare an emergency exit and/or to 'stage' the soc. 

Given I can't be sure of the above I'm also not sure whether MM woke and wandered or was abducted from 5A.  Either way I think she was placed in a car within the immediate vicinity possibly the car park.

I then have two theories.  First, the perps are a childless couple, MW visitor and MM is alive probably in Portugal.  Second, the perp is a paedophile, MW guest and MM is dead.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 07:14:52 PM »
IMO - Fatal accidental death injury. Concealed due to fear of criminal convictions for child neglect including the misuse of antihistamine medication (also a possibility of sexual abuse - but I’m not convinced). Both parents involved though possibly only one in the apartment at TOD. DP may have known about the death. Body stored in a freezer before being moved out of PDL in a hire car. Parents extremely confident that body will never be found hence they do not fear the media spotlight. All hypothetical and I’m more than happy to be proved wrong.

Offline The General

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 08:03:46 PM »
IMO - Fatal accidental death injury. Concealed due to fear of criminal convictions for child neglect including the misuse of antihistamine medication (also a possibility of sexual abuse - but I’m not convinced). Both parents involved though possibly only one in the apartment at TOD. DP may have known about the death. Body stored in a freezer before being moved out of PDL in a hire car. Parents extremely confident that body will never be found hence they do not fear the media spotlight. All hypothetical and I’m more than happy to be proved wrong.
Why then would they permit other parent to do the checking, knowing one of the kids was missing?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:52:16 PM »
Why then would they permit other parent to do the checking, knowing one of the kids was missing?

Because IMO the checks never involved going inside the apartment.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 09:55:06 PM »
Gosh - do you believe they actually went to Portugal for a holiday?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 09:56:03 PM »
OK, gotchya. But didn't Gerry tell MO to use the unlocked back door?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:54 PM »
That would be if he needed a pee.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 10:00:52 PM »
Gosh - do you believe they actually went to Portugal for a holiday?

Most definitely. There’s evidence to support that beyond all reasonable doubt.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
Most definitely. There’s evidence to support that beyond all reasonable doubt.
So you do believe some of the evidence in the PJ file, but not the bits about going into the apartment during some of the checks!
Moderation

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 10:07:59 PM »

I’m not sure. What’s the source of that information?

Offline The General

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 10:10:52 PM »
I’m not sure. What’s the source of that information?
yeh, G-Unit's the sources gal, I'm the logic guy.
How would MO know to use the patio door? I read this once and only once, but I'm sure there's a piece of information there. I'm on antihistamines again; it's the new crack.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 10:15:36 PM »
yeh, G-Unit's the sources gal, I'm the logic guy.
How would MO know to use the patio door? I read this once and only once, but I'm sure there's a piece of information there. I'm on antihistamines again; it's the new crack.
Was it just common knowledge that the patio door was unlocked?
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »
Was it just common knowledge that the patio door was unlocked?
I believe so, but for Zeus' sake, don't ask me for a cite. Let's just take it as read.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 10:24:21 PM »

Indeed. They arranged, before they left the Uk. that they would deploy the 'listening at door' system, there was also no agreement they would check on other children. according to PJ files.

It was strange that on the day MBM disappeared there was a lot of checking AND two physical checks one  by dad and  one by mother. not to mention the DP visit earlier in the evening.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin