Author Topic: Why do some people doubt the McCanns version of events?  (Read 37258 times)

Offline xtina

Re: Why do some people doubt the McCanns version of events?
« Reply #570 on: September 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
Indeed they did ... as indicated in my post.  Unfortunately the significance of that was not appreciated or investigated by the Portuguese police at the time ... it had to wait for Scotland Yard to recognise the significance six years too late.

There is a thread on the forum asking "What did Amaral & co get right?" there are nine replies, two of which are from me and one which enumerates a few things he got wrong ... was the question posed "What did Amaral & co get wrong?" I imagine there would be far more than nine replies.  One of which would be the failure to follow through on creche records which would have found the Totman family six years before SY did.

Making one wonder what other vital evidence was overlooked or disregarded through the incompetence of the initial investigation.

Well, you don't know the out come of the SY one yet ...

You could be saying more or less the same thing about that............ in my opinion.....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #571 on: September 22, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »

I say, apart from Madeleine being found, the best thing that could happen to me is somebody coming and saying 'No, you're wrong Jane that wasn't them, that was me carrying my child', that is what, I dream of happening, after Madeleine being found.".

Someone did .......didn't they
Were they even walking in the same direction?  Did the times match?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #572 on: September 23, 2018, 02:47:10 PM »
Topic please!!  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.