Author Topic: I believe Amy Tierney was telling the truth.  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: I believe Amy Tierney was telling the truth.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 09:42:45 PM »
No IMO Amy rang Lyndsay straight away from the night creche. Lyndsay informed Emma Knight which was logged at 22:17 and then they initiated the missing child procedure.
So in your theory no one checked the apartment and really confirmed the child was missing before they initiated the Missing Child Procedures. 
In these type of procedures  checking the place where the kid was last seen is essential.  I'd have to say I really doubt the soundness of your theory.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2018, 09:50:51 PM »
Lyndsay Johnson states: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LYNSAY-JAYNE.htm
"She indicates that on May 3rd 2007, at around 10.20pm, she was informed by her colleague Amy T. that Madeleine McCann had disappeared. At that, she immediately launched the "missing child" procedure. This procedure consists of dividing the site into several areas, which are allocated to various of the company's employees to start searching for the missing child. To that effect, the informant explains that, around 10.25pm, the date indicated, the said procedure was begun, "

OK she was informed that Madeleine had disappeared, on what basis was that information based on?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 09:55:08 PM »
Just wondering, is this leading anywhere Robbie?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 09:55:34 PM »
So in your theory no one checked the apartment and really confirmed the child was missing before they initiated the Missing Child Procedures. 
In these type of procedures  checking the place where the kid was last seen is essential.  I'd have to say I really doubt the soundness of your theory.

Emma Knight when to apartment 5A and met Kate and Fiona.

I was told who the missing girl was and at the beginning of the procedure went to the McCann's apartment to obtain the girl's description and of the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared. When I arrived at the apartment, there was a lady on the terrace, whom I now know to be Kate McCann, accompanied by the wife of one of her friends, David Payne. Kate could not say a word, looked very upset and about to cry. It was Mrs Payne who provided me with the details that I needed.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EMMA-LOUISE.htm
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:59:15 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
Just wondering, is this leading anywhere Robbie?
Well do you really think OC initiated their Missing Child Procedure without someone checking out the apartment first.  I'm just astounded by PF's idea.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2018, 10:23:39 PM »
He's trying to change other witness statements to fit with his theory  @)(++(*
Where have I done this?  Evidence please.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 10:36:22 PM »
Emma Knight when to apartment 5A and met Kate and Fiona.

I was told who the missing girl was and at the beginning of the procedure went to the McCann's apartment to obtain the girl's description and of the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared. When I arrived at the apartment, there was a lady on the terrace, whom I now know to be Kate McCann, accompanied by the wife of one of her friends, David Payne. Kate could not say a word, looked very upset and about to cry. It was Mrs Payne who provided me with the details that I needed.
Emma does not describe a search of the McCann's apartment in her statement.
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 12:45:42 AM »
"I went with Amy and we searched the highest part of the complex behind the apartments. The search lasted for about 10 minutes and then we returned. At that moment John (John Hill the Manager was informed about the disappearance at 22:28 - PF) asked me to go to the apartment the girl had disappeared from and, on behalf of Mark Warner, provide all the help the family might need.

I went to the McCann's apartment, entered by the patio doors and introduced myself to Kate and Mrs Payne. I entered the apartment living room and Kate and Mrs Payne stayed in the main bedroom, from where I could hear them both crying.

The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open."

"I remember that the police arrived between 00.00 and 00.30, entered by the main door and went to the kitchen with Gerry.

I went to the bedroom where Kate and Mrs Payne were. Kate was still upset, crying and calling Madeleine's name, shouting 'where is she''
She also banged on the headboard. At that moment I went to check on the twins in their room and they were ok.

I remember being in the main bedroom with Kate, Mrs Payne, Gerry, Russell and David who were sitting on the bed and I sat on the floor. At that moment David suggested that the press should be contacted. Russell disagreed, saying they should keep calm and let the police take care of the situation."

Emma went to the apartment twice - first time to get a description of Madeleine. The second time she entered the apartment.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:54:12 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 01:42:19 AM »
How much of that is confirmed by other people's statements?

Does Amy mention this? "I went with Amy and we searched the highest part of the complex behind the apartments. The search lasted for about 10 minutes and then we returned.

Does John Hill mention this?  At that moment John (John Hill the Manager was informed about the disappearance at 22:28 - PF) asked me to go to the apartment the girl had disappeared from and, on behalf of Mark Warner, provide all the help the family might need.

I know Kate mentions this in her book:  "I went to the McCann's apartment, entered by the patio doors and introduced myself to Kate and Mrs Payne. I entered the apartment living room and Kate and Mrs Payne stayed in the main bedroom, from where I could hear them both crying.

The twins were still asleep in the children's bedroom and the door was half open."

Do the GNR agree with that?  "I remember that the police arrived between 00.00 and 00.30, entered by the main door and went to the kitchen with Gerry.

I went to the bedroom where Kate and Mrs Payne were. Kate was still upset, crying and calling Madeleine's name, shouting 'where is she''
She also banged on the headboard. At that moment I went to check on the twins in their room and they were ok.

I remember being in the main bedroom with Kate, Mrs Payne, Gerry, Russell and David who were sitting on the bed and I sat on the floor."

Does David agree with this?  "At that moment David suggested that the press should be contacted.

Does Russell confirm this? "Russell disagreed, saying they should keep calm and let the police take care of the situation."
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 01:06:32 AM »
I wonder whether the McCanns or the Tapas 7 were aware of the Missing Child Procedures and their  commencement?

At 10 past 10:00  Gerry asked Matt to run the Ocean Club's twenty-four-hour reception ....

"Excerpts from Kate's book describing their physical searching (paperback version pages 95-113)
David said 'Let's just check the apartment.'  I'd done that....I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately 'Madeleine, Madeleine!'  It was so cold and windy....Fear was shearing through my body...

Gerry, David, Russell and Matt split into pairs and dashed around the adjacent apartment blocks.

Just after ten past ten, Gerry asked Matt to run to the Ocean Club's twenty-four-hour reception to get the staff to call the police...  By this time the Mark Warner people had rounded up as many of their colleagues as they could, off-duty staff as well as those just finishing their shifts, rousing some of them from their beds.  Close to ten-thirty they activated the company's 'missing child search protocol' and mobilised people to comb the complex and its environs., At 10.35pm the police had still not arrived, so Gerry asked Matt if he would go back to the twenty-four-hour reception and find out what was happening.  John Hill, the Mark Warner resort manager came up to the veranda behind our apartment.  I remember screaming at him to do something.  'Where are the police?' I yelled at him.  He tried to reassure me they'd be with us soon, but I could tell that he, too was finding the waiting difficult.  Minutes felt like hours... 

Gerry had been over to the Mini Club above the twenty-four-hour reception thinking that if Madeleine had been left somewhere, she might make her way back to any place that was familiar to her...

Gerry meanwhile was running from pillar to post, urging me to remain in the apartment with the twins so that I'd be on hand if Madeleine was found and brought back there...

On my insistence, Gerry and Dave went out again to look for some sign of Madeleine.  They went up and down the beach in the dark, running, shouting...

I walked briskly up and down Rua dr Agostinho da Silva, sometimes breaking into a jog, clinging to the hope that I'd spot something in the dark...

I couldn't have allowed myself to entertain sleep.  I felt Madeleine's terror, and I had to keep vigil with her.  I needed to be doing something, but I didn't know where to put myself.  I wandered restlessly in and out of the room and onto the balcony.  At long last, dawn broke...

As soon as it was light, Gerry and I returned to our search.  We went up and down roads we'd never seen before having barely left the Oceab Club complex all week.  We jumped over walls and taked through undergrowth.  We looked in ditches and holes.  All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere  I remember opening a big dumpter-type bin and saying to myself please God don't let her be in here.  The most striking and horrific thing about it all was that we were completely alone.  Nobody else, it seemed was out looking for Madeleine.  Just us, her parents.

We must have been out for at least an hour before returning to David and Fiona's apartment... "

The timing of that matches some of Amy's statement.  But why no mention of Amy's actual visit?

[Thanks to http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077768/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2018 for the text of the excerpt.]

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:18:18 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 01:22:36 AM »
In other edition of the book it has "All the screaming and shouting had now alerted other guests and staff that something was amiss and various people were beginning to appear outside the apartment, front and back. "

One of the staff could well have been Amy and that sentence is right after the 10 past 10:00  mention of Gerry telling Matt to go to the reception to ring the police.
Page 95 in my paperback version.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 04:35:05 AM »
Even in the 4th May statement Kate gets close to mentioning it.  It reads like a summary of what Kate is saying.  I certainly can't hear Kate talking as I read it.

"Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance. The whole group then set about searching for Madeleine throughout the complex, looked in all the buildings, swimming pool, tennis courts etc....as well as in the apartment with the help of employees, who, at the same time, contacted the authorities.

That contacted the authorities - does that mean Amy contacted Lyndsay?  Otherwise which employees that searched the apartment contacted the authorities?
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 06:01:38 PM »
"I remember saying to Matt at that point 'You go down to main reception and phone the Police'."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Dave and Russell were just running off sort of shouting, so Fiona, I think, asked me to go and phone the Police, so I actually went down the route to where she would have gone for Nursery drop off, which his back to the, to the main reception essentially, so I went down that route looking for her at that time and I asked the reception to phone the Police, and that must have been about five past, it's difficult to know what time it was at that time, but maybe about ten past ten, five past ten, ten past ten'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 06:58:52 PM »
Even in the 4th May statement Kate gets close to mentioning it.  It reads like a summary of what Kate is saying.  I certainly can't hear Kate talking as I read it.

"Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance. The whole group then set about searching for Madeleine throughout the complex, looked in all the buildings, swimming pool, tennis courts etc....as well as in the apartment with the help of employees, who, at the same time, contacted the authorities.

That contacted the authorities - does that mean Amy contacted Lyndsay?  Otherwise which employees that searched the apartment contacted the authorities?
Doesn't Silvia Batista claim to have rung the police?  Just phone calls to other staff is hardly enough for the PJ inspector writing the statement to write down "contacted the authorities".

Matt doesn't seem to stress the point enough at reception for  he is not mentioned by the receptionist nor are there actual calls made from reception to the police until after John Hill arrives.

Is this what Amy Tierney is mentioning that under their procedures the police are only called after a 20 minute unfruitful search has been made?
Could it be that since the PJ wrote "as well as in the apartment with the help of employees, who, at the same time, contacted the authorities." they are aware and confirming that  one of the employees who searched the premise also contacted the Police.

As far as Kate and Amy are concerned Gerry went to get the police involved, then Matt gets the job, but its one of the OC staff that actually does it, but no one knows when the police turn up!  That is the truly bizarre bit to me.  No one knows when the police turned up.

Am I getting confused?  Who actually says "as well as in the apartment with the help of employees, who, at the same time, contacted the authorities"?

It is part of Kate's 4th May statement, so the PJ are saying Kate was aware that one of the staff rang the police from her apartment IMO.  That call by Silvia would have been in Portuguese.  I can't see how Kate could know who was called and what was said.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:54:18 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 08:35:25 PM »
Silvia Batista doesn't mention making a call herself but I did find this reference:

"There is another call of interest on this sheet. 964098114 called GNR Lagos at 11.09pm, lasting 41 seconds. This mobile number was noted as belonging to Silvia Batista. That call I will park for another post." 

Now who's research was that?  Stranger things ave happened it was Shining in Luz!
https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/madeleine-v-the-call-that-wasnt/
Moderation