Author Topic: Has Gonçalo Amaral been vindicated by the recent Cipriano denunciation?  (Read 27318 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Has Gonçalo Amaral been vindicated by the recent Cipriano denunciation?
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Albertini - perhaps you could comment on the passage below.

Correio da Manhã - What do you think happened to the body?

Gonçalo Amaral – Everything indicated that the body, after having been at a certain location, was moved into another location by car, twenty something days later. With the residues that were found inside the car, the little girl had to have been transported inside it.

How can you state that?

Due to the type of fluid, we policemen, experts, say that the cadaver was frozen or preserved in the cold and when placed into the car boot, with the heat at that time [of the year], part of the ice melted. On a curb, for example, something fell from the trunk’s right side, above the wheel. It may be said that this is speculation, but it’s the only way to explain what happened there.

That total "misunderstanding" of the DNA results, together with his conviction that if Eddie barked it necessarily indicated a cadaver, his fixation on the window, and a few other gems led him to the conclusion:

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;
    There was simulation of abduction.
    Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter’s body.
    The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;
    The evidence proves the parents’ negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.

And that is what casual readers would retain.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2013, 01:38:01 PM »

Given the nature of LP's involvement and if the investigation was as bad as you said it was then surely LP would have publically stated so, distancing themselves from the investigation?
I don't think so, police forces have some kind of code of ethics that transcends borders.
But they would likely have tried and corrected errors at an unofficial level. The British lusophone police officer who spent many months with the PJ was willing to testify for Mr Amaral but was forbidden to do it by his hierarchy.

Offline Carana

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2013, 01:54:15 PM »
I don't think so, police forces have some kind of code of ethics that transcends borders.
But they would likely have tried and corrected errors at an unofficial level. The British lusophone police officer who spent many months with the PJ was willing to testify for Mr Amaral but was forbidden to do it by his hierarchy.

I don't find that particularly surprising. Serving officers wouldn't normally testify in civil cases, as far as I know.

Even if it were possible, he would have found himself at the centre of a diplomatic incident.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »

Mr Amaral wrote :
"Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter’s body."

And that is what casual readers would retain.
They will retain as the AG she more likely died than not. If so, as readers are critical, they'd wonder
If she died accidentally in the flat, her parents couldn't but find her and dispose of her body.
If she died accidentally (time doesn't allow much more) at the hands of a predator in the flat, his taking the body away doesn't make sense, except for matching the carrying way of the man without a face and an eventual knowledge he'd have that his DNA would betray him.
If she died accidentally outside of the flat, either she was disposed of by the person who accidentally killed her or she was found by her parents who disposed of her body because their responsibility was total.
So Madeleine could have died inside or close to the flat without her parents being involved in the disappearance of her body.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:02:37 PM by AnneGuedes »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »
I don't find that particularly surprising. Serving officers wouldn't normally testify in civil cases, as far as I know.

Even if it were possible, he would have found himself at the centre of a diplomatic incident.
A diplomatic incident ?
At least one Portuguese serving officer testified.

Offline Carana

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2013, 02:23:38 PM »
A diplomatic incident ?
At least one Portuguese serving officer testified.

The British police have been discreet throughout. Jose de Freitas is British.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2013, 02:50:27 PM »

The British police have been discreet throughout. Jose de Freitas is British.
Yes, I said he was and was sent for no other reason than some fluency in Portuguese. He was willing to testify but on the first trial day we learnt he hadn't been authorized to. I'm not sure it was reasonable, because of course it fed some conspiracy suspicions.

Offline sadie

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2013, 03:33:23 PM »
They will retain as the AG she more likely died than not. If so, as readers are critical, they'd wonder
If she died accidentally in the flat, her parents couldn't but find her and dispose of her body.
If she died accidentally (time doesn't allow much more) at the hands of a predator in the flat, his taking the body away doesn't make sense, except for matching the carrying way of the man without a face and an eventual knowledge he'd have that his DNA would betray him.
If she died accidentally outside of the flat, either she was disposed of by the person who accidentally killed her or she was found by her parents who disposed of her body because their responsibility was total.
So Madeleine could have died inside or close to the flat without her parents being involved in the disappearance of her body.
Anne

This post is mumbo jumbo.  It has no logic in it, that I can see

Apart from trying by any means to sow the seed in peoples minds that at the very least The Mccanns disposed of a body.  That appears to be the only purpose of it.

There was no body Anne.  As you say, no abductor would carry away a living child thru the streets.

Think about it Anne
Had the Mccanns engineered the disposal of a dead Madeleine, there is no way that they (Gerry) would have openly carried their dead daughters body thru the streets.  That would have been stupid.   Had it happened, it would have been hidden in a suitcase or a large bag

Jane Tanners and The Smiths sightings indicate that a LIVING child WAS carried thru the streets. 

No man would normally take such a risk.  Therefor it points to the abduction having gone wrong

The logical conclusion is that:

The get away driver took fright upon seeing the abduction witnessed by Jane Tanner and drove off in the opposite direction leaving bundleman in the lurch.

Bundleman didn't chose to carry; he was forced into it by circumstances beyond his control.

Offline Carana

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2013, 03:56:32 PM »

Anne, you are quoting the wrong person. Would you mind correcting that, please?

ETA: I see what happened. You quoted me, quoting Amaral....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:58:08 PM by Carana »

AnneGuedes

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »
That's it ! Sorry for that, Carana, I corrected.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2013, 08:03:59 PM »

I thought this was largely The Cipriano Forum.  Difficult, I know to leave Amaral out of it, but where do The Mccanns come into this?

No, Amaral is not vindicated.  His Perjury was written and signed by him.  You can't argue around that.

Offline sadie

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2013, 10:12:56 PM »
Oh, I see that all this evidence against Amaral has been nicely wiped from the Madeleine forum into a place where people looking at the Madeleine case will never see it.

Clever move.  Keep Amarals image clean in the Madeleine Forum. 8**8:/:

HO HUM!  >@@(*&)

There has to be a reasion.  We all know the reason dont we?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »
Oh, I see that all this evidence against Amaral has been nicely wiped from the Madeleine forum into a place where people looking at the Madeleine case will never see it.

HO HUM!  >@@(*&)

The Cipriano Forum is much more interesting at the moment.  Although I note that posts are being removed.

Redblossom

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »

HO HUM!  >@@(*&)

Its a sane decision to keep the paranoids and tin foil hats at bay......also the legit people who want to discuss the case of what happened to joana Cipriano without the constant bleating of amaral amaral amaral.....he is evil he must die etc
 @)(++(*

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:45:09 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2013, 11:56:23 PM »
Its a sane decision to keep the paranoids and tin foil hats at bay......also the legit people who want to discuss the case of what happened to joana Cipriano without the constant bleating of amaral amaral amaral.....he is evil he must die etc
 @)(++(*

Do you want him to die, Red?

I didn't think he was THAT bad