Author Topic: Sky's Martin Brunt and that woopsie over the DNA results!  (Read 22895 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Sky's Martin Brunt and that woopsie over the DNA results!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 04:30:04 PM »
How do we know that the results, as they were given to the PJ and British police, did not indicate that the DNA was that of Maddie? Everything changed with the "interpretation" of the results by John Lowe and can we be sure that his "interpretation" was not biased?

BTW, I believe that Hideho has been doing a fantastic job. As for nonsensical scenario, I will leave that for the abduction fairy tale.

You are quite right it was all about the 'interpretation'. Which is a dangerous move,especially if it is to establish guilt or innocence.

My belief is the dogs did alert to something- that something is we don't know for sure- therefore, not reliable as 'evidence'. However, adding this situation to others then a circumstantial base for suspicion could have been brought forward to be further investigated. MEANS-MOTIVE-OPPORTUNITY. Three basics- and the starting point in most serious crimes; added to- last known persons to have seen her alive to establish time line.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

ferryman

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 04:32:09 PM »
How do we know that the results, as they were given to the PJ and British police, did not indicate that the DNA was that of Maddie? Everything changed with the "interpretation" of the results by John Lowe and can we be sure that his "interpretation" was not biased?

BTW, I believe that Hideho has been doing a fantastic job. As for nonsensical scenario, I will leave that for the abduction fairy tale.

Don't follow.

John Lowe was perfectly clear from first to last.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 07:12:47 PM »
As Paulo Reis says,

There was no forensic evidence in car of any importance, and it was just a bait and a lot of journalists swallowed it.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Montclair

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 07:32:04 PM »
As Paulo Reis says,

There was no forensic evidence in car of any importance, and it was just a bait and a lot of journalists swallowed it.

And please give us the source for this quote.

Offline DCI

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 07:37:32 PM »
And please give us the source for this quote.

Paulo Reis!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
Paulo Reis!

What the same Paulo Reis who gave us this :

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/niggle-and-strange-tale-of-robert-murat.html

Glad you hold his journalistic integrity in such high esteem DCI.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Benice

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 11:37:00 PM »
Is there any question about this Portuguese Lawyer's integrity?

ANTONIO MARINHO PINTO: (translated) I’m convinced the McCann case will feature in Portuguese judicial history as a bad example. What a criminal investigation should not be.
Unquote 
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline DCI

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2015, 12:08:13 AM »
What the same Paulo Reis who gave us this :

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/niggle-and-strange-tale-of-robert-murat.html

Glad you hold his journalistic integrity in such high esteem DCI.

You must be joking.

He's as 2 faced as they come, or was got at. I remember when he said there was no way the McCann's were involved in Madeleine's abduction.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2015, 12:14:43 AM »
You must be joking.

He's as 2 faced as they come, or was got at. I remember when he said there was no way the McCann's were involved in Madeleine's abduction.

Tuesday, 26 June 2007
My opinion about Gerry and Kate McCann

I don’t believe, as a journalist, that the McCanns are, in any way, related with the abduction of Madeleine. I’ve been following this case, not only in the Web – I was also at Praia da Luz, for one week (May 17 to May 23). For the last two months, I also have followed the news on the Net very carefully and closely.

So, based on all the information I collected, either during my stay in Praia da Luz or in the Net, as a journalist, I CAN’T SEE THE SLIGHTEST EVIDENCE THAT GERRY AND KATE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER DAUGTHER DISAPEARENCE.

And I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE, WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE, NOW, THAT THERE IS NOTHING THE MCCAN CAN BE ACCUSED OF, FROM A LEGAL OR CRIMINAL POINT OF VIEW. I may be wrong, but I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CHANCE OF BEING WRONG IS VERY SMALL: 0,1 per cent, as I'm 99, 9 per cent sure of what I say.

As a human being, a common man, father of two boys (one, 22 years old, the other 11) let me tell you this: I was at an arm’s distance from the McCanns, when they gave a Press Conference at Praia da Luz. I looked into the eyes of Kate McCann and I saw so much pain and suffering that I had to take a deep breath to control myself, to avoid tears coming to my eyes and not let emotion overcome me! I was schocked to see so much pain in her eyes and in her look! That's someting that only people that has kids can understand and feel!
Publicada por Paulo Reis em 6:30:00 pm

http://gazetadigitalmadeleineandthemedia.blogspot.com.es/2007/06/my-opinion-about-gerry-and-kate-mccann.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
You must be joking.

So we are agreed that we can't trust anything he says ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline DCI

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 12:21:25 AM »
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
My opinion about Gerry and Kate McCann

I don’t believe, as a journalist, that the McCanns are, in any way, related with the abduction of Madeleine. I’ve been following this case, not only in the Web – I was also at Praia da Luz, for one week (May 17 to May 23). For the last two months, I also have followed the news on the Net very carefully and closely.

So, based on all the information I collected, either during my stay in Praia da Luz or in the Net, as a journalist, I CAN’T SEE THE SLIGHTEST EVIDENCE THAT GERRY AND KATE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER DAUGTHER DISAPEARENCE.

And I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE, WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE, NOW, THAT THERE IS NOTHING THE MCCAN CAN BE ACCUSED OF, FROM A LEGAL OR CRIMINAL POINT OF VIEW. I may be wrong, but I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CHANCE OF BEING WRONG IS VERY SMALL: 0,1 per cent, as I'm 99, 9 per cent sure of what I say.

As a human being, a common man, father of two boys (one, 22 years old, the other 11) let me tell you this: I was at an arm’s distance from the McCanns, when they gave a Press Conference at Praia da Luz. I looked into the eyes of Kate McCann and I saw so much pain and suffering that I had to take a deep breath to control myself, to avoid tears coming to my eyes and not let emotion overcome me! I was schocked to see so much pain in her eyes and in her look! That's someting that only people that has kids can understand and feel!
Publicada por Paulo Reis em 6:30:00 pm

http://gazetadigitalmadeleineandthemedia.blogspot.com.es/2007/06/my-opinion-about-gerry-and-kate-mccann.html

Thanks Brietta, I was just searching for that post.

I looked into the eyes of Kate McCann and I saw so much pain and suffering that I had to take a deep breath to control myself, to avoid tears coming to my eyes and not let emotion overcome me! I was schocked to see so much pain in her eyes and in her look! That's something that only people that has kids can understand and feel!

Now ain't that true!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 12:29:08 AM »

I looked into the eyes of Kate McCann and I saw so much pain and suffering that I had to take a deep breath to control myself, to avoid tears coming to my eyes and not let emotion overcome me! I was schocked to see so much pain in her eyes and in her look! That's something that only people that has kids can understand and feel!

Now ain't that true!

I do wish you'd make your mind up DCI. One minute, according to you,  this Reis bloke couldn't lie straight in bed, the next you are quoting his words as if they are sacred text. Which one is it ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2015, 12:34:13 AM »

Now ain't that true!

I think it is reaching the stage where the only evidence we will have for quite a few articles will be to take screen shots.
I have noticed very recently that there is a systematic "cleansing" on going ... and nothing to do with requests to Google, either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Benice

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2015, 12:38:56 AM »

Now ain't that true!

Indeed.   And the fact that the parents of other children who have been abducted and who have met or communicated with the McCanns totally believe them and support them is very significant IMO.   Of all people they are sadly the experts on this vilest of crimes and the terrible affect it has  - and have recognised that same affect in Madeleine's parents. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline DCI

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2015, 12:44:32 AM »
I do wish you'd make your mind up DCI. One minute, according to you,  this Reis bloke couldn't lie straight in bed, the next you are quoting his words as if they are sacred text. Which one is it ?

Lying again. Where did I say he couldn't lie straight in bed? I'm not playing your stupid games Faith. I pointed out Reis was got at, or he thought he could make more changing tac.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:47:31 AM by DCI »