Author Topic: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?  (Read 5627 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Ocean Club: Are there actually three Receptions ?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 07:21:14 PM »
There are 52 weeks in a year, and the adults needed just 1 of them.

Wanted, not needed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
I know of one or two sad sacks who choose to holiday in PdL BECAUSE of Madeleine’s disappearance #ghoulstours
Cite.
What's up, old man?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2018, 09:55:31 AM »
Don't you think it would be very upsetting for young chldren to be farmed out for a week?
I had three children aged three and under and only ever left them with my parents for one overnight.
Whom do you believe they should have been left with for a week?
Don't you think it would be very upsetting for young chldren to be farmed out for a week?

Well seems they were farmed out with strangers - in the creche every day.

Then left each night on there own - think that better E

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »

Well seems they were farmed out with strangers - in the creche every day.

Then left each night on there own - think that better E

In my opinion you insult many thousands whose children have been fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of family holidays offering such facilities for all age groups.

I doubt if many 'listening services' are still on offer though.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2018, 10:24:28 AM »

The McCanns went on holiday to a child friendly resort.  I don't see a problem with that.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2018, 10:25:47 AM »
In my opinion you insult many thousands whose children have been fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of family holidays offering such facilities for all age groups.

Well, IMO you insult many thousands who don't  - they were in the creche every day & alone at night.

Are you saying this is what the thousands you are talking about - also did this B

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2018, 11:55:32 AM »

In my opinion older children are likely to enjoy such facilities, but for younger children it's very similar to their nurseries at home, so a bit of a busman's holiday..
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2018, 12:03:43 PM »
The names of those who have gone to Luz for the ghoul tour

Didn't a certain member of the Forum from Madrid meet up with SIL? Was that a ghoul tour or a valid research visit?
Then there was a UK journalist, I believe.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »
In my opinion older children are likely to enjoy such facilities, but for younger children it's very similar to their nurseries at home, so a bit of a busman's holiday..

So no disruption to the organised routine of a young child's day so beloved of some of us Brits.  Just new faces and new experiences to explore.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2018, 12:40:33 PM »
Didn't a certain member of the Forum from Madrid meet up with SIL? Was that a ghoul tour or a valid research visit?
Then there was a UK journalist, I believe.

im not looking for names but I believe there was more than those two...from the article in the mirror

The weirdo started offering the tours in January last year and had the first ­visitor on March 8.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/guide-defends-ghoulish-organised-madeleine-9843543
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 12:46:41 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »
So no disruption to the organised routine of a young child's day so beloved of some of us Brits.  Just new faces and new experiences to explore.

Yes, we all have different views, don't we. Some of my favourite memories are of introducing my children and grandchildren to new experiences and enjoying watching their reactions. I'm so pleased I didn't miss making those memories.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2018, 02:40:01 PM »
Yes, we all have different views, don't we. Some of my favourite memories are of introducing my children and grandchildren to new experiences and enjoying watching their reactions. I'm so pleased I didn't miss making those memories.

My life experiences make me more than aware of the pain being borne by the families of the missing and the dead who must live forever with the knowledge that they will never have the opportunity to make memories or amends.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »
My life experiences make me more than aware of the pain being borne by the families of the missing and the dead who must live forever with the knowledge that they will never have the opportunity to make memories or amends.

So what is your point here - because most people have lost someone, without the opportunity to make memories or amends.

This does not mean you have to sympathize with mcns - especially if you think they are involved.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »

So what is your point here - because most people have lost someone, without the opportunity to make memories or amends.

This does not mean you have to sympathize with mcns - especially if you think they are involved.

If you pop back a few posts you will find that I have discussed the effects of hatred on our society as a whole outlined by the negativity and destruction of reputation stated by Neil Mackay about one issue which I thought was pertinent to many others.

To be consumed by hatred is not a pretty thing to witness or something to be ignored and according to Mackay ... "Our nastiness comes with a great dollop of hypocrisy as well. Those who behave the worst, pose as the best."

All of which wears the same hat ... whatever the hatred being dished out.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2018, 03:41:22 PM »

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/society-is-awash-with-hatred-but-love-is-stronger/127828.htm

"The relationship between love and hate is very close. One of the observations I would make is the way so many people use 'love' as a badge that justifies their hatred. Go on an anti-hate march and feel the hate! Dare to question any of the current shibboleths in our culture and watch how the online mob expresses their hate for you, in the name of love".
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey