Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1269163 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17790 on: May 15, 2024, 01:51:58 PM »
Good old Portuguese Plod

Hazel eventually ran out of the room and raised the alarm at the hotel reception, the court heard. Hazel told the court how Portuguese police “laughed and joked” in front of her when she went to give a statement in Portimao.

“There were 3 police officers there, three men, they had their feet on the table and were chatting with each other,” she said.“They were completely unaware of anything happening around them, and they were only speaking in Portuguese. They were laughing and joking with each other when I sat in the chair. They threw a bag of evidence across the table and asked if they were my clothes and I said yes, of course. It was all very quick. They told me that the best thing that I could do was to go home. I never heard anything again from the Portuguese police.” She said in the days following the attack she felt “like I was in a bubble”.

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #17791 on: May 15, 2024, 06:15:30 PM »
Fulscher up to his usual disgraceful tricks by trying to get Hazel Behan's evidence declared inadmissible.

From The Guardian...

Wednesday’s hearing was delayed for more than an hour after Brückner’s defence lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher, lodged an objection to the official translation of Behan’s 2020 interview with Germany’s criminal police, the BKA. He claimed that the police officer who had interviewed her had not been qualified to do so, thus rendering the interview null and void.The judge, Uta Engemann, rejected the objection, paving the way for Behan to give her evidence.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17792 on: May 15, 2024, 06:24:35 PM »
Fulscher up to his usual disgraceful tricks by trying to get Hazel Behan's evidence declared inadmissible.

From The Guardian...

Wednesday’s hearing was delayed for more than an hour after Brückner’s defence lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher, lodged an objection to the official translation of Behan’s 2020 interview with Germany’s criminal police, the BKA. He claimed that the police officer who had interviewed her had not been qualified to do so, thus rendering the interview null and void.The judge, Uta Engemann, rejected the objection, paving the way for Behan to give her evidence.
Desperation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17793 on: May 15, 2024, 08:11:25 PM »

From The Guardian...

Tis time Fulscher moved to Portugal.  He would fit right in there.  No good working for The Prosecution. against sex offenders. No one listens to them.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Lace

« Reply #17795 on: May 17, 2024, 02:09:12 PM »
Aw Diddums!!!... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-moans-prison-32831638

Oh dear the prison food is making him fat.  Better cut the toasted bread down to four slices and the sausage down to one.

Offline Lace

« Reply #17796 on: May 17, 2024, 02:10:09 PM »
It's no wonder CB was so cocky with his burglaries with police like that. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17797 on: May 17, 2024, 02:25:18 PM »
Oh dear the prison food is making him fat.  Better cut the toasted bread down to four slices and the sausage down to one.

I would cut the sausage altogether.  If you want my opinion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17798 on: May 17, 2024, 04:13:26 PM »
He’s obviously keen to preserve the “walking cadaver” physique.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17799 on: May 17, 2024, 04:15:34 PM »
I would cut the sausage altogether.  If you want my opinion.
Right off which would reduce his chances of committing further sex crimes.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17800 on: May 17, 2024, 10:53:49 PM »

His treatment in prison is appalling. He should at least be allowed hot meals & showers for goodness sake. He's incarcerated in Germany, not Cambodia.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17801 on: May 17, 2024, 10:56:59 PM »
Right off which would reduce his chances of committing further sex crimes.

Maybe take his hands, lips & tongue off aswell. Just to be on the safe side. Sod it, might aswell just execute him to be absolutely sure. Don't think they have the death penalty in Germany though.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 10:59:56 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17802 on: May 17, 2024, 10:59:25 PM »
He’s obviously keen to preserve the “walking cadaver” physique.

He doesn't look too bad considering he's been festering in the isolation wing for the past four & half years.