Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 82969 times)

Offline Lace

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #630 on: October 27, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
Except there was no evidence of anyone coming in through the window as far as I am aware.

Amaral said there were no finger prints,  or glove prints,  but then again the person could have wiped the window clean of prints   They said there was no evidence on the bed,  the person of course could have taken their shoes off,  or like the man who broke in to assault children,  wear something over his shoes.   IMO

Offline Sunny

« Reply #631 on: October 27, 2018, 03:35:24 PM »

I read somewhere that some holiday makers left their key under the door mat,  will try and find it,   it could be that that was how the key to 5a was copied. IMO

Are you suggesting that whoever took Madeleine was planning taking her as far back as when some mythical occupants may or may have left a key under the door mat.  There are so many questions with that idea.

Not least - is there a mat?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline sadie

« Reply #632 on: October 27, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »
No sadie the street lights are not switched off. The glare from the media does overwhelm it somewhat but you can still see the yellowish glow shining on the McCanns and Mrs Fenn's apartments.
Why are there no shadows on the pavement from these lights ?  Or on the garden wall ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #633 on: October 27, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »
Are you suggesting that whoever took Madeleine was planning taking her as far back as when some mythical occupants may or may have left a key under the door mat.  There are so many questions with that idea.

Not least - is there a mat?

When you are in make believe land, everything just conveniently falls into place
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #634 on: October 27, 2018, 05:22:22 PM »
Can't be that bad,two best seller's have been written about it.Once upon a time there was an alleged abduction,...........
How does two best sellers prove that the story was correct  ?   

Just cashing in on a best selling subject IMO.   I think it was all about MONEY.   

Cristovao had made money (a mint?) out of his book about Joana Ciprianos case
Time for Amaral to make his packet out of the Madeleine Mccann case?

http://youtu.be/I8P80A8vy9I

Offline John

« Reply #635 on: October 27, 2018, 05:37:34 PM »
I see no reason why someone could not have entered through the window and exited through the front door

Entering via the bedroom window would have left a forensic 'footprint' and possibly actual footprints or scuff marks.  No such marks were ever found rendering the theory that someone climbed in through the children's bedroom window somewhat unlikely.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #636 on: October 27, 2018, 05:37:55 PM »

IMO there had been observation of the comings and goings through the week,   the McCann's could be seen entering the apartment through the patio doors.    Now if someone had gone that way,  up the steps,  what if one of the McCann's had decided to visit 5a?   They would have caught who ever it was on the steps or going into the apartment.   IMO the person went in through the front door,  I believe the person had a key, then opened the window as a possible escape route if someone should enter the bedroom.

I  agree Lace.
Anyone who had walked along the walled pathway, in front of the building to 5A door after dark, would know just how black it was in that front door entrance area.  If trapped by someone coming along that pathway there were two escape routes for a reasonably athletic man. 

1)   Over the wall into the street; quite a drop but I would have done it as a youngster, or

2)   the less athletic route of over the pathway wall, across the car park and escape into either of the streets below.   Any one spotting the man doing this would wonder why, before going searching for him.  That is because the front door was out of sight to anyone approaching along the building front pathway.

The front door was out of sight from almost every walked angle and in the pitch black.  It was quite spooky IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #637 on: October 27, 2018, 05:39:46 PM »
Entering via the bedroom window would have left a forensic 'footprint' and possibly actual footprints or scuff marks.  No such marks were ever found rendering the theory that someone climbed in through the children's bedroom window somewhat unlikely.

You say unlikely  but not unlikely  enough for the PJ to test it so it must have been possible.. Not sure how closely the window was checked for any such marks ...plus I doubt if white soled trainers would have left much mark
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 05:44:19 PM by Davel »

Offline sadie

« Reply #638 on: October 27, 2018, 05:46:27 PM »
I see no reason why someone could not have entered through the window and exited through the front door
Except if they had a key then in and out via the front door as Lace suggests, is the obvious route.

By using the key carefully it would have been possible to open the door and close it, pulling it closed with the key, without touching the door at all.   No finger prints.

Using the patio doors, an intruder risked being spotted by the Tapas group, and by passers by

The keys went missing didn't they?  Easy to make a copy

Other appartments in block 5 were thought to have been entered using a key, via the front door.

Offline sadie

« Reply #639 on: October 27, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »
How would they get the key?
Lots of people had access to the keys.  Reception, cleaners, maintenance staff to name a few.  Also it was said that one of the staff lost some keys for a while.

So easy to make a copy.  In fact, why not take a copy of the lot if you were that way inclined.  Several burglaries in block 5 were via the front door with no sign of forced entry.

Copy keys used?

Offline John

« Reply #640 on: October 27, 2018, 06:03:53 PM »
You say unlikely  but not unlikely  enough for the PJ to test it so it must have been possible.. Not sure how closely the window was checked for any such marks ...plus I doubt if white soled trainers would have left much mark

It was certainly possible and that is why so much effort was deployed forensically to establish if it happened. White soled trainers would still have left tread marks. The whole bedroom window thingy is a red herring imo and that was the conclusion the Portuguese detectives arrived at in May 2007.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 06:06:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #641 on: October 27, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
I also think it is very unlikely.  The window is too narrow and although it looks fairly low from inside the room, the cill is quite high from outside.  I dont think it is pheasible tbh.

I dont think any human went through that window.

-  Maybe it was an escape route, that someone could have scrambled through and virtually fallen out of ?
-  Maybe to pass things to the lifter of Madeleine ?
-  Maybe to give moral support, instructions and to warn of anyone coming?
-  Maybe to give the false impression that Madeleine had herself exited via that window?
-  Maybe to give a possible abductor time to get away, cos everyone would have been searching in the wrong places.  i.e. places where Madeleine would likely have gone, rather than places an abductor might have  gone?
-  Maybe to exhaust any fumes from the room if certain drugs were used, like chloroform ?

There were other things that I thought of, but I can't remember them now.

I think the window thing is a red herring by the abductors, anxious to hide their actual route and delay the search

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #642 on: October 27, 2018, 06:50:15 PM »
How do you know that's what Payne meant
Multiple cross references.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #643 on: October 27, 2018, 06:51:19 PM »
No evidence found.... I think the evidence gathering may have been poor
They are the detectives on the scene.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #644 on: October 27, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »

I read somewhere that some holiday makers left their key under the door mat,  will try and find it,   it could be that that was how the key to 5a was copied. IMO
The Paynes left their key under the door mat, mainly because there was 3 adults in their apartment.
Moderation