Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 34136 times)

Offline Nicholas

She wants to be the Scottish equivalent of “making a murder” in the fame stakes.

What she wants to do is stop putting her dog in a locked cage and start taking it out for regular walks

*&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Sharon Indy Sunshine -post in the official group

Which part of the case are you most confident about when debating with others?

She's definitely confident about something  (&^&

It's not facts that is for sure  (&^&
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Sharon Indy Sunshine

A room is currently open if anyone wants to talk about the case, you will be on camera but don't be shy It is just with your other group folk, we are all probably in pjs with lockdown hair. So don't fret 🥰 its just like a messenger chat not live or recorded.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1105688556511863/permalink/1186654175081967/

Anything to get her face on camera 🙄🙄🙄
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

Sharon Indy Sunshine

A room is currently open if anyone wants to talk about the case, you will be on camera but don't be shy It is just with your other group folk, we are all probably in pjs with lockdown hair. So don't fret 🥰 its just like a messenger chat not live or recorded.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1105688556511863/permalink/1186654175081967/

Anything to get her face on camera 🙄🙄🙄

I feel sorry for her dog

I don’t like listening to it crying

then her apologising about the dog to camera

then telling everyone she’s going to put it in its cage  *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:18:24 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

I feel sorry for her dog

I don’t like listening to it crying

then her apologising about the dog to camera

then telling everyone she’s going to put it in its cage  *&^^&

I say we put Sunny Sharon in the cage and let the dog do the podcasts!

Offline Nicholas

For me - she wants to show her dog some respect before asking it of others  *&^^&

Sharon Indy Sunshine
‘I have been thinking if people want to have their say in a respectable way they can leave me a voice note on LUKE'S Smjw and i can add them together on a video. Real people real voices real opinions.
Just follow the group rules for these as we still need to maintain a certain standard to protect Luke case.
You can send a few different ones with different points that you may want to make.
I would love to hear all of the comments on a few videos it would be a very powerful thing. I really hope you guys will help. 🥰
I can keep your names out of it or credit you it's up to you.
Thanks for reading this and for all of your support.

Offline Nicholas

Have you heard her dog yelp out whilst she’s sat there in front of the camera doing the YouTube videos ?

It’s happened several times now and each time she grins for the camera and says she has to put it in it’s cage  *&^^&

Poor thing

Offline Nicholas

Sharon Indy Sunshine
‘I have been thinking if people want to have their say in a respectable way they can leave me a voice note on LUKE'S Smjw and i can add them together on a video. Real people real voices real opinions.
Just follow the group rules for these as we still need to maintain a certain standard to protect Luke case.
You can send a few different ones with different points that you may want to make.
I would love to hear all of the comments on a few videos it would be a very powerful thing. I really hope you guys will help. 🥰

Is she for real 🙄

And is this what Sandra Lean tells her?

Offline rulesapply

For me - she wants to show her dog some respect before asking it of others  *&^^&

Sharon Indy Sunshine

I'd certainly like to have my say. Wonder if I'd be allowed on?

Offline Nicholas

I'd certainly like to have my say. Wonder if I'd be allowed on?

@)(++(*

Could you ‘maintain a certain standard’ ?

Offline rulesapply

Have you heard her dog yelp out whilst she’s sat there in front of the camera doing the YouTube videos ?

It’s happened several times now and each time she grins for the camera and says she has to put it in it’s cage  *&^^&

Poor thing
No I haven't. I didn't know she had a dog. I have tried to watch her podcasts but I find it really difficult to watch.

Offline Nicholas

Sharon Indy Sunshine

From 29th March 2021 ⬇️

Sharon Indy Sunshine
💥 Social Media Justice Warriors 💥
‘We need people who are willing to volunteer to use their own snapchat, insta, fb, Twitter, youtube etc to help Luke (or start a new one for him).
You are all an amazing bunch of talented people who are so dedicated to helping.
So what better way than to tag kkw on Twitter or someone else on Instagram? We need you guys and you really can make a difference.
Remember the media hate Luke. So he needs us, his Social Media Justice Warriors to keep his story out there.
They want us to go away. should we??
They want to shut us up. Are you going to let them?
They want to get away with it. Do you want to shine a light on what they did?
 #justiceforlukemitchell
Any post not about the above questions with be removed ❌

*&^^&

Offline rulesapply

From 29th March 2021 ⬇️

Sharon Indy Sunshine
‘We need people who are willing to volunteer to use their own snapchat, insta, fb, Twitter, youtube etc to help Luke (or start a new one for him).
You are all an amazing bunch of talented people who are so dedicated to helping.
So what better way than to tag kkw on Twitter or someone else on Instagram? We need you guys and you really can make a difference.
Remember the media hate Luke. So he needs us, his Social Media Justice Warriors to keep his story out there.
 #justiceforlukemitchell

*&^^&
From 29th March 2021 ⬇️

Sharon Indy Sunshine
 #justiceforlukemitchell

*&^^&

Sharon Sunny Sunshine needs to put her talents to good use and do Avon!!

Offline faithlilly

Sharon Sunny Sunshine needs to put her talents to good use and do Avon!!

Maybe if you didn’t spend your time trolling her you’d be able to do something worthwhile too?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

I have never once replied to her or even watched a podcast after 5 minutes because it's unbearable so maybe you should stop trolling me! Accusing me of things I have never done is a desperate look.