Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 534557 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5910 on: March 19, 2023, 08:16:03 PM »

Anyway. Enough bickering, let's get back to the topic at hand. The McCanns humiliating defeat at the ECHR.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5911 on: March 20, 2023, 08:06:55 AM »
Your opinions aren't the same as mine, no matter how many times you repeat them.

Everything I've posted is factual.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 08:42:08 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5912 on: March 20, 2023, 09:14:39 AM »

Personally, I prefer not to insult anyone.  But it is mortal hard at times.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5913 on: March 20, 2023, 09:25:13 AM »
Your opinions aren't the same as mine, no matter how many times you repeat them.

Everything ive posted is factual. Cite required fir anytgung that is not fact...cite,required..do not delete this post
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:32:30 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5914 on: March 20, 2023, 09:26:40 AM »
Personally, I prefer not to insult anyone.  But it is mortal hard at times.
I'm sorry but it was gunit which insisted it was acceptable to accuse posters of lying

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5915 on: March 20, 2023, 09:34:10 AM »
I'm sorry but it was gunit which insisted it was acceptable to accuse posters of lying

Only if proof was supplied. If you believe I'm lying, for example, you need to show proof.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5916 on: March 20, 2023, 09:36:35 AM »

I am not entirely in disagreement with you.  I have seen and personally received far worse from various Sceptics than anything that you have said.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5917 on: March 20, 2023, 09:37:57 AM »
Only if proof was supplied. If you believe I'm lying, for example, you need to show proof.
Proof in whos opinion..who decides if proof is supplied.
You know that there is no proof that the dog alerted ti cadaver..that is a,fact..you know it's a fact..si if you call it an opinion you are a liar..how's that

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5918 on: March 20, 2023, 10:00:22 AM »

I have requested "proof" substantiating the accusation you have levelled against me.  You haven't done so and I have lost interest anyway ;)
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5919 on: March 20, 2023, 10:06:50 AM »
I have requested "proof" substantiating the accusation you have levelled against me.  You haven't done so and I have lost interest anyway ;)

Source for The Goose, etcetera.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5920 on: March 20, 2023, 10:22:08 AM »

ive supplied proof...now you need to reinstated all the posts youve edited. you will not get away with this. you have lied and ive proved it. you are the poster who insisted that calling someone a liar was acceptable

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5921 on: March 20, 2023, 10:35:57 AM »
ive supplied proof...now you need to reinstated all the posts youve edited. you will not get away with this. you have lied and ive proved it. you are the poster who insisted that calling someone a liar was acceptable

You have not supplied proof that I have lied. If you think you have then show it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5922 on: March 20, 2023, 10:48:34 AM »
You have not supplied proof that I have lied. If you think you have then show it.

I would prefer to call it Twisting the Facts and Cherry Picking.  You know very well what you do  But each to his own if and when replying.

However, my days of tolerating bullying are done.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5923 on: March 20, 2023, 11:24:36 AM »
I would prefer to call it Twisting the Facts and Cherry Picking.  You know very well what you do  But each to his own if and when replying.

However, my days of tolerating bullying are done.

Have you decided to clarify which protocol France hasn't signed yet?

That's good news about bullying...maybe. I have often identified attempts to bully me, but I seriously doubt that you would see it as I do. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5924 on: March 20, 2023, 11:34:41 AM »
The proof is the fact that the dog alerts were included in the civil trial and judged to be proven facts..that's evidence from a criminal investigation used in a civil trial in Portugal.
The proven facts in the initial trial in Jan 2015 do not reference the alerts.
The only lie is you claiming you understand..you're all over the place with contradictions

It's quite possible Kate misunderstood

The bolded bit is not true!!!!!

Page 9

PROVEN FACTS

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0
Result = happy posting.