Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530337 times)

stephen25000

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2017, 10:54:13 AM »
If they didn't dispose of a body what other options are there to abduction?  All the early phone calls to their friends the McCanns talk of abduction because, as is natural, they would be aware if they had disposed of her.  There was no other likely option.  Even if she had wandered outside, it was unlike Madeleine to wander down town or across country.  Parents know their kids.  If she had wandered she was still abducted at some point IMO.

So Rob, you have transcripts of all the their phone and text conversations ?

You do know also, no evidence has shown that a third party was in the apartment that night, don't you.

As to walk and wondered, it doesn't necessarily get followed by an abduction.

Offline sadie

« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2017, 11:03:09 AM »
Well even if they were accused by the press of bumbling, that doesn't justify taking it out on the McCanns.   One could think they had a slight advantage for they would know that they had not done what Amaral had said they did.
Spot on Rob.

After suffering all the nasty disinformation put out about them, can you imagine the shock horror of finding that the police were on the point of indicting you on the death /concealing and disposal of the body of your much loved daughter ?   When YOU KNEW that you were not involved in any way ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #332 on: September 16, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »
I saw a couple use the media to persuade the world that their daughter had been abducted. I saw them threaten and attempt to silence anyone who expressed doubts about their story. Their supporters them handed a dossier to police and Sky news of people on the internet who expressed doubts about their story. The people who involved the media in this case were not the Portuguese police, that's for sure.

This is Opinion as Fact.  Please have a care.

stephen25000

« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2017, 11:07:20 AM »
Spot on Rob.

After suffering all the nasty disinformation put out about them, can you imagine the shock horror of finding that the police were on the point of indicting you on the death /concealing and disposal of the body of your much loved daughter ?   When YOU KNEW that you were not involved in any way ?

Again, Sadie, a reminder.

You do not know what happened, anymore than the rest of us.

You have your theories as do others, but nothing more.

Offline sadie

« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2017, 11:16:30 AM »
Of course they know but you seem to be assuming that what they know is that they are innocent. What you can't do is prove it, any more than they can.
The discussion is about what the Mccanns KNOW about their non-involvemt and therefore the reasons why they defended themselves against the agressions of the PJ led by Amaral. 

KNOWING that they had done nothing and with Amaral keeping pointing at them, of course they would and still will vigorously defend themselves.   

They needed to be around to look after the Twins and to direct a search for Madeleine, not incarcerated in some jail for something they knew they hadn't done and unable to continue the search.
AIMHO

stephen25000

« Reply #335 on: September 16, 2017, 11:22:23 AM »
The discussion is about what the Mccanns KNOW about their non-involvemt and therefore the reasons why they defended themselves against the agressions of the PJ led by Amaral. 

KNOWING that they had done nothing and with Amaral keeping pointing at them, of course they would and still will vigorously defend themselves.   

They needed to be around to look after the Twins and to direct a search for Madeleine, not incarcerated in some jail for something they knew they hadn't done and unable to continue the search.
AIMHO

Again, a reminder Sadie, you do not know, who or who wasn't involved.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #336 on: September 16, 2017, 11:26:45 AM »
I can guarantee any of you in an unsolved missing child case if a cadaver dog alerted to your home, clothes and car (no other car alerted just yours!) then you would also NOT be cleared. It's simple - never cleared because professional police dogs brought in indicated a cadaver. That suggests the source of cadaver scent was the missing child never found.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2017, 11:37:47 AM »
Mostly your posts are relevant only if the McCanns are indeed innocent. That isn't a proven fact, it's just a belief you hold.
The Mccanns KNOW if they are innocent or not.  No-one else at that point definitely knew.  Although that might have changed since OG and the special section of the Porto police have further investigated.

Amaral did NOT know, yet he put about, or allowed to be put about, dreadful stories about them to blacken their names.  He had no right to do this.

How inhuman is this? 

Can you imagine the pain and bewilderment of just having lost your beloved daughter and knowing that you were innocent to suddenly find that they are spreading disinformation about you?  Then it slowly dawns on you that they are looking to indicte you, rather than looking for your lovely hopefully living daughter.

That the police are not bothering to look for a living Madeleine, but they are merely looking for a dead child as a means of indicting you?   Can you imagine the pain of that?

In my opinion

Now I am off to grab a rest.

Offline sadie

« Reply #338 on: September 16, 2017, 11:41:21 AM »
Again, a reminder Sadie, you do not know, who or who wasn't involved.
I never said i did, altho having found out what I believe is evidence that Madeleine is still alive, I am pretty sure about who I know didn't do it !  8(>((

Offline barrier

« Reply #339 on: September 16, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
The Mccanns KNOW if they are innocent or not.  No-one else at that point definitely knew.  Although that might have changed since OG and the special section of the Porto police have further investigated.

Amaral did NOT know, yet he put about, or allowed to be put about, dreadful stories about them to blacken their names.  He had no right to do this.

How inhuman is this? 

Can you imagine the pain and bewilderment of just having lost your beloved daughter and knowing that you were innocent to suddenly find that they are spreading disinformation about you?  Then it slowly dawns on you that they are looking to indicte you, rather than looking for your lovely hopefully living daughter.

That the police are not bothering to look for a living Madeleine, but they are merely looking for a dead child as a means of indicting you?   Can you imagine the pain of that?

In my opinion

In that case OG perpetuate it,because they can't confirm if they are looking for a live or dead girl.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2017, 11:44:41 AM »
I never said i did, altho having found out what I believe is evidence that Madeleine is still alive, I am pretty sure about who I know didn't do it !  8(>((

Unless you can back yourself up, with cites, it is meaningless. 8(0(*

Offline kizzy

« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2017, 11:55:27 AM »
OMG Kizzy.

I have never siad it was their home back garden, but I have said that it was LIKE their home back garden. ...   And a block of flats with its own garden, perhaps with childrens play area etc in the UK.  Posh private iones with tennis Courts and swimming pool maybe ... would you consider that like their own back garden?  ... Do get your facts right pls.

THey were NOT in the BAR, they were in a different building, it was the RESTAURANT. ... Do get your facts right pls.

Maybe Butlins was unsafe cos the checkers never went in to physically check the children.  The Mccanns went in and physically checked them ... Matt too, the second time he checked, but unfortunately he didn't look around the corner at Madeleines bed.   ... BTW, ave you ever complained to Butlins about their checking system?  Are you reserving all the complaints for the Mccanns.  ... Why?

THe Mccanns fight for Madeleine all the time and clearing their names of smears has to be part of it.   If all the propaganda and lies put out by people who are ignorant of the facts were allowed to stand unchallenged, then their names would be so trashed that no-one would support them in their labour of love, searching for their Madeleine
... Do you think that you could be ignorant of the facts perchance?

No i am not ignorant of the facts -the only real one is that they left maddie alone no one know what happened after that

You brought the Butlins up why should i complain to them -i don't even remember the listening service

What i do know it is a very child friendly place were parents etc spend time with their children.

Why do you think the mccannn took their children with them in the first place [adult holiday]

IMO a long journey for a child to spend there time in creches and home alone on a night.

I don't have to explain to you sadie why i post what i do about the mccann you are just another poster on here with different views to mine.

IMO the mccann are going to the ECHR for there own agenda-its about time they started dipping in there own pockets instead of everybody else's.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2017, 01:08:56 PM »

How inhuman is this? 

In my opinion
Many people who have committed crimes have denied it. Peter Hogg and Adrian Prout both reported their wives to be missing, for example. They knew that wasn't true, but telling the truth would have got them into trouble.

The McCanns have said they had no involvement in the disappearance of their daughter. Only they know if that's true or not.

What is certain in my opinion is that something can't be assumed to be true just because someone says it is.

You have chosen to believe what the McCanns say and to accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being cruel, vindictive, lacking in empathy, and lots more. All your efforts are directed to supporting them and sympathising with their pain.

You may be right to believe them, I don't know. I do know that if you're wrong you will have expended your efforts in vain.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #343 on: September 16, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »
Many people who have committed crimes have denied it. Peter Hogg and Adrian Prout both reported their wives to be missing, for example. They knew that wasn't true, but telling the truth would have got them into trouble.

The McCanns have said they had no involvement in the disappearance of their daughter. Only they know if that's true or not.

What is certain in my opinion is that something can't be assumed to be true just because someone says it is.

You have chosen to believe what the McCanns say and to accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being cruel, vindictive, lacking in empathy, and lots more. All your efforts are directed to supporting them and sympathising with their pain.

You may be right to believe them, I don't know. I do know that if you're wrong you will have expended your efforts in vain.
I think you are right but you can catch out liars for they will not be able to cover all situations.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #344 on: September 16, 2017, 01:49:28 PM »
I think you are right but you can catch out liars for they will not be able to cover all situations.

It depends how good they are and how lucky they are in my opinion.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0