Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530287 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2017, 09:23:44 AM »
In whose eye's.You supposedly quoted a case where the uk lost in the off topic thread,I see no embarrassment in any ones eye.

I dont think anyone sympathises with an axe murderer claiming prisoners should have the right to vote...prhaps some do...I think..imo...it would be a serious embarrassment for portugal if thier courts were found to have supported a policeman with a criminal conviction and denied the mccanns their fair judgement

stephen25000

« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:55 AM »
I dont think anyone sympathises with an axe murderer claiming prisoners should have the right to vote...prhaps some do...I think..imo...it would be a serious embarrasssmnet for portugal if thier courts were found to have supported a policeman with a criminal conviction and denied the mccanns their fair judgement

The Mccanns had their chance AND FAILED MISERABLY.

They were toast and still are, deservedly so.

Naturally, I.M.O.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2017, 09:26:54 AM »
The Mccanns had their chance AND FAILED MISERABLY.

They were toast and still are, deservedly so.

Naturally, I.M.O.

none of that affects the possible case in europe...could be very interesting

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »
if it goes ahead it will rule whether the SC judgemnet was correct to rule in amarals favour or not correct...I agree compensation would be small and portugal does not have to enforce the judgement...it would look bad for portugals courts if the ECHR found in the mccanns favour ...imo

It will consider and rule on whether the Portuguese Judiciary breached any of the McCann's human rights. I think they were very careful to ensure they avoided doing that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #589 on: December 11, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
It will consider and rule on whether the Portuguese Judiciary breached any of the McCann's human rights. I think they were very careful to ensure they avoided doing that.

Exactly.

The mccanns thought they had Amaral  by the Brass Monkey's.

How wrong they were.

They had their chance and blew it.

Offline barrier

« Reply #590 on: December 11, 2017, 09:39:20 AM »
I dont think anyone sympathises with an axe murderer claiming prisoners should have the right to vote...prhaps some do...I think..imo...it would be a serious embarrassment for portugal if thier courts were found to have supported a policeman with a criminal conviction and denied the mccanns their fair judgement

The courts have supported Mr Amaral,or rather an individual rights,it makes no odds what previous he had,but its not surprising it rears its head,par for the course.
Slightly off topic but in relation to the denigration of Mr Amaral.
Rowley tells us that he is happy with how the first investigation was run and the subsequent investigation of the parents leaving him with no wish to reinterview them.
Redwood tells us that he believes J Tanner, with her sighting being revealed as an innocent chap carrying his child homeward.
Redwood also tells us that he believes the Smiths and launched an appeal releasing e-fits of their sighting.
Who was head or coordinator at the time,why one Mr Amaral,
How many times after he was removed were any of the above or even others interviewed again during the first investigation in Portugal?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #591 on: December 11, 2017, 10:05:42 AM »
The one clear thing, regardless of what poster's think of them not being suspects.

They were not cleared. as some think they were.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #592 on: December 11, 2017, 10:19:51 AM »

The McCann's Application to the ECHR has nothing to do with Amaral, it is an action against the State of Portugal for a claimed breach of their human rights.  Pretty hypocritical in my view given what happened to their three-year-old child wouldn't you say?  How embarrassing!!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #593 on: December 11, 2017, 10:24:14 AM »
The one clear thing, regardless of what poster's think of them not being suspects.

How could they ever be when Kate McCann's answered "no comment" when questioned as an official suspect in relation to her daughter's disappearance. Unbelievable!!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #594 on: December 11, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »
The McCann's Application to the ECHR has nothing to do with Amaral, it is an action against the State of Portugal for a claimed breach of their human rights.  Pretty hypocritical in my view given what happened to their three-year-old child wouldn't you say?  How embarrassing!!

Precisely Angelo.

The hypocrisy of the Mccanns trying to go to the E.C.H.R. is beyond description.

What happened to Madeleine's right to be taken care of and protected ???

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #595 on: December 11, 2017, 10:56:14 AM »

the ECHR may well rule that amaral libelled the mccanns...so from that ppoint it is to do with amaral...there can be no enforcement against amaral . I dont think its embarrassing what happened to maddie I think its tragic...I beleive she was abducted and therefore blame the abductor not her parents

Offline kizzy

« Reply #596 on: December 11, 2017, 10:57:31 AM »
They themselves have caused, all there grief.

They hounded G A.

They left their children.

They expect everyone to be blamed, but themselves IMO.

European Court Of Human Rights, were was maddie's to be protected by them.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #597 on: December 11, 2017, 10:58:06 AM »

As they were not charged I dont see how they could be cleared.....I do think there is alot of evidence now to show they had no criminal involvement in the disappearance

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #598 on: December 11, 2017, 10:58:56 AM »
Precisely Angelo.

The hypocrisy of the Mccanns trying to go to the E.C.H.R. is beyond description.

What happened to Madeleine's right to be taken care of and protected ???

there is no hypocrisy imo.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #599 on: December 11, 2017, 10:59:28 AM »
Amaral is out of the picture.

I dont think he is