Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #1275 on: June 19, 2018, 11:11:20 AM »
it looks like a mistake to me.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1276 on: June 19, 2018, 11:14:56 AM »

A mistake by who... And why... It looks to me as though gunit is mistaken . The cite she has given looks like opinion by someone... Not sure who... I think she thought what she had posted was an official document

Offline jassi

« Reply #1277 on: June 19, 2018, 11:19:11 AM »

A case of 'thick finger' at work on the keyboard perhaps ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1278 on: June 19, 2018, 11:27:09 AM »
A case of 'thick finger' at work on the keyboard perhaps ?
1 and 2 are side by side on the keyboard.  I find spelling mistakes are from hitting a letter key right beside the correct key.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1279 on: June 19, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »
This confirms my posts on the subject

How?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1280 on: June 19, 2018, 11:32:09 AM »
How?

It confirms the investigation  was opened under 279/1...when you claimed, it was not possible

You need to look at your cite again.... It contains official statements.. But with added unnoficial comment... It looks to me as though your cite is unnoficial comment
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:34:15 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1281 on: June 19, 2018, 11:38:56 AM »
It confirms the investigation  was opened under 279/1...when you claimed, it was not possible

You need to look at your cite again.... It contains official statements.. But with added unnoficial comment... It looks to me as though your cite is unnoficial comment
Too many spelling mistakes!
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1282 on: June 19, 2018, 11:44:51 AM »
Too many spelling mistakes!

The topic is the ECHR... Not spelling... Certain posters make continual speling and grammatical errors... I don't pointbthem out... It's pointless

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1283 on: June 19, 2018, 11:47:22 AM »
The topic is the ECHR... Not spelling... Certain posters make continual speling and grammatical errors... I don't pointbthem out... It's pointless
We still need to be able to read the posts.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1284 on: June 19, 2018, 11:49:18 AM »
We still need to be able to read the posts.

I'm sure people can..... I post quickly while I'm doing other things.... Shall I now start to point out other's spelling mistakes and derail all the threads.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:53:21 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1285 on: June 19, 2018, 11:52:09 AM »
Im sure people can..... I post quickly while I'm doing other things.... Shall I now start to point out others spelling mistakes and derail all the threads
Look sometimes I edit posts made by others just to correct spelling mistakes.  Take more care please.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1286 on: June 19, 2018, 11:54:54 AM »
Look sometimes I edit posts made by others just to correct spelling mistakes.  Take more care please.

I have to post at speed..... I will not take notice of... Take more care... I also hapen to be slightly dyslexic... Spelling is not a forum rule.... Criticising other posters is... Now get back on topic

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1287 on: June 19, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »
Ref posts #1273 & # 1274.

Does anyone know what Article 279 is about?
That appears to be one used to re-open the case if the blurb(cite)provided  is to be believed.
It's worth mentioning yet again that Judge Emilia found the reopening the case on emergence of fresh evidence was not proven.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1288 on: June 19, 2018, 12:03:38 PM »

That appears to be one used to re-open the case if the blurb(cite)provided  is to be believed.
It's worth mentioning yet again that Judge Emilia found the reopening the case on emergence of fresh evidence was not proven.

Can you actually quote her on that?
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1289 on: June 19, 2018, 12:07:00 PM »

Weird - I thought the case could only reopen on the emergence of fresh evidence, so is the judge calling into question the legality of the Portuguese re-investigation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly