Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530221 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2430 on: October 20, 2018, 12:47:36 PM »
Are they in the justice system iyo then.

It depends on their ages.  Some, obviously.  Including Amaral.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2431 on: October 20, 2018, 12:58:35 PM »
It depends on their ages.  Some, obviously.  Including Amaral.

This will impact on an investigation because?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2432 on: October 20, 2018, 01:07:49 PM »
You really have a hate on Portugal don't you Eleanor. I had a look earlier at how many cases at ECHR were from each country. Portugal seemed to be one of the  countries with the lower quantity of applications as I recall.

I think you are way off in your understanding of supporters... I absolutely  love Portugal... Been there several times... Lovely people... I think it's justice system stinks though

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2433 on: October 20, 2018, 01:12:18 PM »
I think you are way off in your understanding of supporters... I absolutely  love Portugal... Been there several times... Lovely people... I think it's justice system stinks though

Did I say you did Davel?  My post was to Eleanor not yourself.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2434 on: October 20, 2018, 01:14:44 PM »

You accused Eleanor of hsting Portugal... Absolute rubbish

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2435 on: October 20, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »

This will impact on an investigation because?

Salazar made The Rules.  His Secret Security Services were employed to enforce them.  Many of these people reinvented themselves after The Revolution.  There were two of them actually.  Revolutions, that is.

You should read up on The Revolutions, some really interesting stuff.  And more.

There is an amazing film about Aristides Mendes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristides_de_Sousa_Mendes

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2436 on: October 20, 2018, 01:41:20 PM »

I love Portugal.  However, every Member has a right to answer a comment even if not directed to them personally.  Perhaps another Rule that you are unaware of.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2437 on: October 20, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »
You accused Eleanor of hsting Portugal... Absolute rubbish

Probably as ridiculous as supporters calling sceptics "hxters" and accusing them of hating the McCanns then Davel.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2438 on: October 20, 2018, 01:43:45 PM »
I love Portugal.  However, every Member has a right to answer a comment even if not directed to them personally.  Perhaps another Rule that you are unaware of.

Of course I knew that rule Eleanor but I didn't say all supporters appeared to hate Portugal and Davel was certainly not mentioned. So whether or not he loves Portugal was nothing to do with my post.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2439 on: October 20, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
Probably as ridiculous as supporters calling sceptics "hxters" and accusing them of hating the McCanns then Davel.

no...I have never accused all sceptics of hating the mccanns ,,...just some....the ones who describe them as a loathsome couple....and those who support taht description

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2440 on: October 20, 2018, 01:54:38 PM »
no...I have never accused all sceptics of hating the mccanns ,,...just some....the ones who describe them as a loathsome couple....and those who support taht description

So why is "the "hxters" a catch all phrase for describing sceptics elsewhere, I have never seen a supporter say otherwise on their own forums. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2441 on: October 20, 2018, 01:57:47 PM »
So why is "the "hxters" a catch all phrase for describing sceptics elsewhere, I have never seen a supporter say otherwise on their own forums.

its not a catch all phrase...its a phrase used to describe those who hate the mccanns...

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2442 on: October 20, 2018, 01:59:37 PM »
its not a catch all phrase...its a phrase used to describe those who hate the mccanns...

We are seriously off topic IMO but just a quick one. How many posters on here would you describe as "hxters" elsewhere Davel?  I don't hate the McCanns and I don't think anyone else here does but what would you say

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2443 on: October 20, 2018, 02:00:52 PM »
Of course I knew that rule Eleanor but I didn't say all supporters appeared to hate Portugal and Davel was certainly not mentioned. So whether or not he loves Portugal was nothing to do with my post.

But you said that I hate Portugal.  I don't.  Anymore than Davel does.  It is a glorious country.  We have both been there several times.

But it wasn't half interesting watching The Police marching through The Markets and scaring the shite out of The Market Traders.
And a bunch of armed idiots jumping out of the undergrowth waving their guns around.  Fortunately, I don't scare easily, but some of my party did.

Oh, and so many Pig's and Horse's Heads just sitting around on the counters in the heat, no doubt with their brains still in situ.  So don't tell me about Peasants and Hygiene and No Cadaver Scent.

Incidentally the term Peasant is a compliment in France.  Not sure about Portugal.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2444 on: October 20, 2018, 02:02:20 PM »
But you said that I hate Portugal.  I don't.  Anymore than Davel does.  It is a glorious country.  We have both been there several times.

But it wasn't half interesting watching The Police marching through The Markets and scaring the shite out of The Market Traders.
And a bunch of armed idiots jumping out of the undergrowth waving their guns around.  Fortunately, I don't scare easily, but some of my party did.

Oh, and so many Pig's and Horse's Heads just sitting around on the counters in the heat, no doubt with their brains still in situ.  So don't tell me about Peasants and Hygiene and No Cadaver Scent.

Incidentally the term Peasant is a compliment in France.  Not sure about Portugal.

Interesting post Eleanor, thank you.