Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530301 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2445 on: October 20, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »
We are seriously off topic IMO but just a quick one. How many posters on here would you describe as "hxters" elsewhere Davel?  I don't hate the McCanns and I don't think anyone else here does but what would you say

hate.....feel an intense dislike for......I would say given that definition you do hate the mccanns....as do most of the sceptics here
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 03:34:44 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2446 on: October 20, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
Interesting post Eleanor, thank you.

Thank You also.

I don't think this is actually Off Topic.  It is about Yuman Rites after all.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2447 on: October 20, 2018, 03:05:09 PM »

Snip
And a bunch of armed idiots jumping out of the undergrowth waving their guns around.  Fortunately, I don't scare easily, but some of my party did.

Bit like lawless London at the moment.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2448 on: October 20, 2018, 03:21:29 PM »
Snip

Hardly.  They didn't actually shoot any of us.  I thought it was hilarious, but then I do have a weird sense of humour.

They thought you see, that The Glorious Revolution would help Portugal and The Human Rights there of.  But it all went a bit downhill after that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2449 on: October 20, 2018, 03:51:55 PM »
Do you disagree with one or all of my statements?

Are you refusing to provide substantiating cites to your post when requested?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2450 on: October 20, 2018, 04:15:50 PM »
Snip

Not to forget the SPG of the 1970s.
The cops in Holland and The Czech Pub are pretty brutal compared to ours. 'twas a sad day when the Sillitoe Method was kicked into touch  8(0(*

Two rules in revolution [study your modern history]
1) The peon is always the peon.
2) The secret policeman is always the secret policeman.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2451 on: October 20, 2018, 04:42:59 PM »
Not to forget the SPG of the 1970s.
The cops in Holland and The Czech Pub are pretty brutal compared to ours. 'twas a sad day when the Sillitoe Method was kicked into touch  8(0(*

Two rules in revolution [study your modern history]
1) The peon is always the peon.
2) The secret policeman is always the secret policeman.

So true.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2452 on: October 20, 2018, 04:53:03 PM »

I'm sorry, Brietta, I can't find any. I will have to say that it was all in my opinion.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2453 on: October 20, 2018, 05:03:37 PM »
I'm sorry, Brietta, I can't find any. I will have to say that it was all in my opinion.

That's what I thought. Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2454 on: October 20, 2018, 05:15:25 PM »

May I have the cite I asked for in my post
« on: September 05, 2018, 11:34:57 AM »
 Re: Does Madeleine have the right to be found?
My post was in response to your post where you appeared to have inserted words into Mr Grime's quote that are not actually in the archived document.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2455 on: October 20, 2018, 05:21:14 PM »
I think you are way off in your understanding of supporters... I absolutely  love Portugal... 1)Been there several times... Lovely people... 2)I think it's justice system stinks though

1) OMG how very like "some of my best friends are.............."
2) Have you had first hand experience which brought you to this conclusion or is it all based on hearsay?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2456 on: October 20, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »
May I have the cite I asked for in my post
« on: September 05, 2018, 11:34:57 AM »
 Re: Does Madeleine have the right to be found?
My post was in response to your post where you appeared to have inserted words into Mr Grime's quote that are not actually in the archived document.

Here we go again ...

Please provide a link to your initial request and my post ... thank yoy

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2457 on: October 20, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »

1) OMG how very like "some of my best friends are.............."
2) Have you had first hand experience which brought you to this conclusion or is it all based on hearsay?

That is a very nasty remark, especially as you don't know.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2458 on: October 20, 2018, 05:44:32 PM »
hate.....feel an intense dislike for......I would say given that definition you do hate the mccanns....as do most of the sceptics here

So to you we are all "hxters" davel. So whey I mentioned the general grouping of sceptics by supporters are "hxters" I was correct.

I do not hate anyone including the McCanns nor even you.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2459 on: October 20, 2018, 05:48:43 PM »
So to you we are all "hxters" davel. So whey I mentioned the general grouping of sceptics by supporters are "hxters" I was correct.

I do not hate anyone including the McCanns nor even you.

can you provide a cite ....the fact that that you would say you dont hate ...even me..is odd...why do you feel the need to say that. I feel many on this forum...including you...intensely dislike the mccanns...and as taht is the definition of hate...if the cap fits dont suffer with a cold head