Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2880 on: April 28, 2019, 05:16:32 PM »
You produce a snapshot, with the reference number anyone could check, without then the current status is unknown.

so are you accusing mark S of lying......I havent produced anything...its on the channel nine site

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2881 on: April 28, 2019, 05:20:08 PM »
so are you accusing mark S of lying......I havent produced anything...its on the channel nine site
So why is Mark Saunokonoko being so reticent about revealing the reference number I wonder?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2882 on: April 28, 2019, 05:31:32 PM »
Does he even know it? The screen-shot shown might have had the number obscured before he got hold of it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2883 on: April 28, 2019, 05:38:04 PM »
Does he even know it? The screen-shot shown might have had the number obscured before he got hold of it.
You mean he posted a redacted document without knowing it?  Not terribly perceptive for a journalist that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2884 on: April 28, 2019, 05:40:50 PM »
You mean he posted a redacted document without knowing it?  Not terribly perceptive for a journalist that.

I never suggested he didn't know it was redacted, I suggested he may not know what the redacted number was.
Not the same thing at all.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2885 on: April 28, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »
I don't think you understand free speech v fascism.

Equally, I don't think you understand a polite conversation initiated  by a small child v paedophilia.

Do you want a third example?  Or are you willing to stop digging such a deep, dark hole?
Enlighten me then by giving a simple straightforward answer to my question.  I bet you can’t!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #2886 on: April 28, 2019, 05:44:14 PM »
I never suggested he didn't know it was redacted, I suggested he may not know what the redacted number was.
Not the same thing at all.

The ECHR will not accept claimants  contacting them,so why should it be acceptable for a journalist to do so,doesn't add up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2887 on: April 28, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
Ah, so Mark Saunoffshotgun cannot be trusted now, excellent news, we are now free to rubbish his entire output!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2888 on: April 28, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »
The ECHR will not accept claimants  contacting them,so why should it be acceptable for a journalist to do so,doesn't add up.
Yet it was Saunokonoko who posted it? ... wonder what his game was?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2889 on: April 28, 2019, 05:51:36 PM »
Enlighten me then by giving a simple straightforward answer to my question.  I bet you can’t!
Which question are you talking about?

With you and Davel clocking up posts faster than KFC can do bargain buckets, it is indeed difficult to know what you are rattling on about.
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #2890 on: April 28, 2019, 05:57:00 PM »
Ah, so Mark Saunoffshotgun cannot be trusted now, excellent news, we are now free to rubbish his entire output!

Why do you think he can't be trusted? I've not seen any one else say so.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2891 on: April 28, 2019, 07:02:16 PM »
Which question are you talking about?

With you and Davel clocking up posts faster than KFC can do bargain buckets, it is indeed difficult to know what you are rattling on about.
If you can’t keep up with the pace, you could always visit the “me and my pets” section of the forum.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2892 on: April 28, 2019, 07:23:44 PM »
If you can’t keep up with the pace, you could always visit the “me and my pets” section of the forum.
If you feel the need to crank out 3,500 posts in your 3rd incarnation, so be it.

If Davel feels the need to crank out over 30,000 posts   &%%6

Try putting something more meaningful in.  You just might might gain a little more gravitas.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2893 on: April 28, 2019, 07:27:47 PM »
If you feel the need to crank out 3,500 posts in your 3rd incarnation, so be it.

If Davel feels the need to crank out over 30,000 posts   &%%6

Try putting something more meaningful in.  You just might might gain a little more gravitas.
Thank you for your permission to crank out thousands of posts, it’s much appreciated.  I don’t do gravitas as a rule, that’s for those who are filled with a sense of their own self-importance.  I am simply here to expose that, as well as the complete absence of logic and the disingenuousness that is present in so many of then”sceptic” posts I see, yours included. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2894 on: April 28, 2019, 07:30:22 PM »
"The right to free speech is written into the Portuguese constitution. 

Is Europe a bit more fascist?"

So how far does the right to free speech extend in Portugal?  Is there anything I can't say or write?  If so does that make Portugal a little bit fascist too?
Bumping for SIL.