Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530367 times)

Offline misty

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #3465 on: February 05, 2020, 07:09:20 PM »
https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Stats_pending_2020_BIL.pdf

59800 cases outstanding @Jan 2020, of which over 24000 come from Russia & Turkey.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3466 on: February 05, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »

59800 cases outstanding @Jan 2020, of which over 24000 come from Russia & Turkey.

Russia and Turkey... Two founder members of the, EU Lol

Offline The General

« Reply #3467 on: February 05, 2020, 08:12:15 PM »

'Number 12,216 Court number 4 please'. [Gerry looks down at his ticket, looks up and stares in to the middle distance]
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3468 on: February 05, 2020, 11:17:34 PM »

Cases which have been allocated to a judicial formation. The McCann case hasn't even reached that stage yet.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #3469 on: February 05, 2020, 11:34:59 PM »
Cases which have been allocated to a judicial formation. The McCann case hasn't even reached that stage yet.

The McCann case is pending, which is the same status as when the application was received at ECHR.
https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Stats_understanding_ENG.pdf

Offline The General

« Reply #3470 on: February 06, 2020, 07:10:23 AM »
The McCann case is pending, which is the same status as when the application was received at ECHR.
https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Stats_understanding_ENG.pdf
Longest vanity project ever. An ill-fated, irrationally expensive, extravagant, indulgent, futile folly. A bitter, retarded, spiteful riposte. Nothing more. Get to the back of the queue and shut up.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3471 on: February 06, 2020, 08:02:12 AM »
Longest vanity project ever. An ill-fated, irrationally expensive, extravagant, indulgent, futile folly. A bitter, retarded, spiteful riposte. Nothing more. Get to the back of the queue and shut up.

You seem to be getting very upset. IMO its  totally reasonable and necessary .i like this comment by a poster here..

If, by some chance, the ECHR finds that Portugal has breached the McCann's human rights they will have achieved more than if they had defeated Amaral. They will have discredited not just him, but his entire country.

i think your commnet...A bitter, retarded, spiteful riposte. ...describes your post very well...why so bitter

Offline The General

« Reply #3472 on: February 06, 2020, 08:08:04 AM »
You seem to be getting very upset. IMO its  totally reasonable and necessary .i like this comment by a poster here..

If, by some chance, the ECHR finds that Portugal has breached the McCann's human rights they will have achieved more than if they had defeated Amaral. They will have discredited not just him, but his entire country.

i think your commnet...A bitter, retarded, spiteful riposte. ...describes your post very well...why so bitter
I'm not bitter. If, in 2043, the McCann's strike a blow for humanity, then I'll concede your point.
I am retarded and spiteful though, the nurses were always saying that, amongst other things, as they pushed the metal tray of slop through the slot.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3473 on: February 06, 2020, 08:08:46 AM »

I’d put the reason down to impotence.  Ie: the complete absence of power to do anything whatsoever about the McCanns’ continued liberty to act as they please.  It right pisses some people off, especially those who think they know it all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3474 on: February 06, 2020, 08:12:15 AM »
I'm not bitter. If, in 2043, the McCann's strike a blow for humanity, then I'll concede your point.
I am retarded and spiteful though, the nurses were always saying that, amongst other things, as they pushed the metal tray of slop through the slot.

I think the action will be very interesting and agreee with the poster who I quoted. it will be heard eventually and will be well worth waiting for

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3475 on: February 06, 2020, 08:13:53 AM »
As you appear to have a degree of self knowledge perhaps you should strive to address some of the issues with which you are afflicted?  Retardation there’s not much one can do admittedly, but spitefulness can be overcome if you try hard enough.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3476 on: February 06, 2020, 08:14:49 AM »
I’d put the reason down to impotence.  Ie: the complete absence of power to do anything whatsoever about the McCanns’ continued liberty to act as they please.  It right pisses some people off, especially those who think they know it all.

i totally agree. Thtas why sceptics hate the thought of an ECHR ruling. It raises the posibility of both Portugal and Amaral being totally discredited...as gunit has suggested

Offline The General

« Reply #3477 on: February 06, 2020, 08:45:03 AM »
i totally agree. Thtas why sceptics hate the thought of an ECHR ruling. It raises the posibility of both Portugal and Amaral being totally discredited...as gunit has suggested
- I'm a 'sceptic'. They can rule what they like it 2052. I don't care.
The decision to proceed in the first place? In my opinion That's another matter. In my opinion It wasn't about 'continuing the search', in my opinion it was about ego, hence in my opinion, a misguided, expensive folly.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:21:03 AM by Brietta »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3478 on: February 06, 2020, 09:22:02 AM »
- I'm a 'sceptic'. They can rule what they like it 2052. I don't care.
The decision to proceed in the first place? In my opinion That's another matter. In my opinion It wasn't about 'continuing the search', in my opinion it was about ego, hence in my opinion, a misguided, expensive folly.

I think anyone who felt they had been wronged would  sue and continue  to the ECHR. Amaral said himself that if he lost....he would. The decision is perfectly rational and your posts typical sceptic bile...imo
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:25:31 AM by Brietta »

Offline The General

« Reply #3479 on: February 06, 2020, 09:37:22 AM »
I think anyone who felt they had been wronged would  sue and continue  to the ECHR. Amaral said himself that if he lost....he would. The decision is perfectly rational and your posts typical sceptic bile...imo
Interesting, this has been moderated, but the ad hom left it tact.