Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530309 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #3990 on: February 11, 2021, 12:26:02 PM »
Dear me, sounds as if you'll be sick as a parrot if things don't go according to your expectations.

For myself, I shall be content with the outcome, whatever, as it will have no affect on my life.

Do you not realise tahts just about how everyone feels......I would just like to find out what happened to Maddie.

If the McCanns were arreseted tomorrow with evidence to show their involvement I certainly wouldnt be unhappy...surprised yes...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 12:55:46 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3991 on: February 11, 2021, 12:29:55 PM »
Should he have been revealing what was in Police documents?

The files had already been made public.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3992 on: February 11, 2021, 12:38:59 PM »
Is it ok then to assume that CB is guilty when he hasn't been arrested or any confirmed evidence?

Double standards IMO

So what if CB is not arrested and not taken to court for the abduction of Madeleine but Wolters goes off and writes a book saying he is guilty.   Would you be first in line to say sue ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3993 on: February 11, 2021, 12:43:20 PM »
So what if CB is not arrested and not taken to court for the abduction of Madeleine but Wolters goes off and writes a book saying he is guilty.   Would you be first in line to say sue ?

But the parents were arrested and questioned. They weren’t charged.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3994 on: February 11, 2021, 12:47:35 PM »
Dear me, sounds as if you'll be sick as a parrot if things don't go according to your expectations.

For myself, I shall be content with the outcome, whatever, as it will have no affect on my life.
Strange, only the other day you were saying how delighted you'd be if they failed which sounds to me like you are just a teensy bit emotionally invested despite your protestations to the contrary....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3995 on: February 11, 2021, 12:48:34 PM »
The files had already been made public.
What date were the files made public and what date was Amaral's book published?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3996 on: February 11, 2021, 12:49:09 PM »
But the parents were arrested and questioned. They weren’t charged.
The parents were not arrested, unless you have a cite you can provide?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3997 on: February 11, 2021, 12:59:02 PM »
I have cited what a witness told the court. It was hearsay evidence, but I have no reason to believe he was lying.

What witness.. What words.. How reliable is the witness... How reliable are you

Cite
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:02:14 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3998 on: February 11, 2021, 01:09:50 PM »
I have cited what a witness told the court. It was hearsay evidence, but I have no reason to believe he was lying.
I think you a grossly misrepresenting the truth and that's why you can't provide a cite. Happy to apologise if I'm wrong but I'm not

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3999 on: February 11, 2021, 01:14:45 PM »
Oh?  Where exactly do you think too much empathy has got me?

Where you are now lol

Offline jassi

« Reply #4000 on: February 11, 2021, 01:17:07 PM »
Do you not realise tahts just about how everyone feels......I would just like to find out what happened to Maddie.

If the McCanns were arreseted tomorrow with evidence to show their involvement I certainly wouldnt be unhappy...surprised yes...

So does that mean you won't utter one word of complaint if McCanns lose  at ECHR ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4001 on: February 11, 2021, 01:17:38 PM »
Depends what the evidence is. Ive never said CB is guilty. Ive already said amaral can say what he likes as long as he has the evidence to support it...no double standards. Wolters has said he ha sthe evidence....CB should sue if he feels hes being badly treated.

Well seems it could be what GA has -  Wolt could think he knows what happened but can't prove it IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4002 on: February 11, 2021, 01:21:29 PM »
So does that mean you won't utter one word of complaint if McCanns lose  at ECHR ?

It won't affect me so I'm not bothered how it goes... But  I think based on all the evidence the McCanns will win

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4003 on: February 11, 2021, 01:22:57 PM »
Well seems it could be what GA has -  Wolt could think he knows what happened but can't prove it IMO

Amaral doesn't have anymore evidence and doesn't claim.. The evidence he has used so far is total BS as I've already shown

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4004 on: February 11, 2021, 01:25:25 PM »
I have received a warning for libel - could a mod kindly tell me who I have libelled please?  If I don't know who or how I have libelled I am liable to libel again.  Many thanks for your co-operation.

@)(++(*