Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530299 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4065 on: February 11, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »
Do the McCanns have a paper?
What are you on about Rob?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4066 on: February 11, 2021, 06:40:20 PM »
I know, so it is true to say that he resigned in order to cash in on the case IMO.  But you mustn’t actually say so because you’ll get punished.

It isn't true to say Amaral resigned in order to cash in on the case. Unless he knew what the future held he had no way of knowing that his book would sell a lot of copies.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4067 on: February 11, 2021, 06:42:16 PM »
It isn't true to say Amaral resigned in order to cash in on the case. Unless he knew what the future held he had no way of knowing that his book would sell a lot of copies.
So are you saying he resigned before he got a publishing deal and are you saying he didn’t think anoyone would buy his book?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4068 on: February 11, 2021, 06:43:04 PM »
Then why do the McCanns think a favourable outcome in the ECHR will save them paying over a million euro damages and interest to Amaral?

I don't think they do think that. Are you able to post a quote from them?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4069 on: February 11, 2021, 06:46:36 PM »
What are you on about Rob?
The McCanns need newspapers etc to deliver their message.  They need the Sun.  So what does Davel mean "thats the sun...not the McCanns".   Is he suggesting the Sun did not speak to the McCanns?

I don't think they do think that. Are you able to post a quote from them?
Only what the Sun says.   Are you saying the Sun libelled them?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4070 on: February 11, 2021, 06:48:48 PM »
The McCanns need newspapers etc to deliver their message.  They need the Sun.  So what does Davel mean "thats the sun...not the McCanns".   Is he suggesting the Sun did not speak to the McCanns?
Only what the Sun says.   Are you saying the Sun libelled them?
Rob, csn I respectfully suggest you find out exactly what libel means before making any more posts on the subject.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4071 on: February 11, 2021, 06:53:16 PM »
Rob, csn I respectfully suggest you find out exactly what libel means before making any more posts on the subject.
I know what it means. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4072 on: February 11, 2021, 06:56:44 PM »
Moderation

Offline jassi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4074 on: February 11, 2021, 07:06:49 PM »
Has Eleanor answered this question?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg639886#msg639886

No-one is obliged to answer questions but I think it would be advantageous for avoiding disruption on the threads were you to set an example by sticking to the topic when possible,
This one is ~ Re: McCanns  appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4075 on: February 11, 2021, 07:09:44 PM »
Of course not.

In my neck of the woods what you are doing here is called 'cruisin' fur a bruisin' '.  Please desist.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4076 on: February 11, 2021, 07:14:45 PM »
So are you saying he resigned before he got a publishing deal and are you saying he didn’t think anoyone would buy his book?

I'm saying no-one can predict if a book is going to sell well or not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4077 on: February 11, 2021, 07:17:49 PM »
In my neck of the woods what you are doing here is called 'cruisin' fur a bruisin' '.  Please desist.
Surely that is overstepping the mark Brietta.  The discussion was on topic, but it appeared that Eleanor was getting herself into difficulty.  I thought she should have deleted or at least amended her comment, but it was still there.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4078 on: February 11, 2021, 07:21:20 PM »

Only in the rougher parts.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4079 on: February 11, 2021, 07:22:04 PM »
I know what it means.

So is this libellous from Brunt and Sky...

Sky

'Police Match Madeleine DNA To Hire Car'

8:26pm UK, Monday September 10, 2007

Portuguese police say they have found firm DNA evidence that the body of Madeleine McCann was in the boot of the family's hire car five weeks after she went missing, sources have told Sky News.

A policeman delivers flowers to the McCanns

Sky crime correspondent Martin Brunt, speaking from Portimao, said police were "adamant" they had found the most "damning" evidence yet implicating either one or both of the McCanns in their daughter's death