Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530370 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4185 on: February 12, 2021, 05:44:03 PM »
What's self evident is that in order to know if the statement were utterly true, you would have to be Kate McCann.
From someone who repeatedly claims to “know” the McCanns murdered their child you’ve got a bloody cheek to make an issue out of this. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4186 on: February 12, 2021, 05:49:37 PM »
From someone who repeatedly claims to “know” the McCanns murdered their child you’ve got a bloody cheek to make an issue out of this.

So you finally accept I'm right?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4187 on: February 12, 2021, 05:50:24 PM »
That post is libelous isn't it?  Does spam claim " to “know” the McCanns murdered their child"  Spam is this true?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4188 on: February 12, 2021, 05:56:45 PM »
The police sign some sort of declaration that they won't talk about cases they are working on, but I'm surprised that declaration stops when they resign.  Maybe the stick is the termination of employment.   

So am I surprised.  The Court of The First Instance thought it shouldn't end on retirement.  But no one takes any notice of them it seems.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4189 on: February 12, 2021, 06:23:45 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4190 on: February 12, 2021, 06:24:43 PM »
That post is libelous isn't it?  Does spam claim " to “know” the McCanns murdered their child"  Spam is this true?
Yes he does.  Most of his stupid posts get deleted though so no way of providing a cite.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4191 on: February 12, 2021, 06:30:02 PM »

Yes he does.  Which is why so many of his comments get deleted.  These are the easy ones to moderate.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4192 on: February 13, 2021, 10:08:38 AM »
I have cited what a witness told the court. It was hearsay evidence, but I have no reason to believe he was lying.

What witness... What exactly did they say. Your post is not a cite.

You make a big fuss about providing cites yet fail to do so yourself

Kate said the window was open.. I have no reason to believe she was lying.. But it doesn't make it a fact. You are posting your opinion as fact
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:17:30 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4193 on: February 13, 2021, 10:26:09 AM »
What witness... What exactly did they say. Your post is not a cite.

I think you're quite capable of finding my cite, but to prevent further forum disruption (imo) due to you hounding me to repeat it here it is.

AP – They were surprised with the book because the final Report said they were innocent.

GP – Have you read the final report?
AP says "no".

GP – How do you know then what its conclusions are?
AP says the McCanns told him.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2304.msg75521#msg75521
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4194 on: February 13, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »
I think you're quite capable of finding my cite, but to prevent further forum disruption (imo) due to you hounding me to repeat it here it is.

AP – They were surprised with the book because the final Report said they were innocent.

GP – Have you read the final report?
AP says "no".

GP – How do you know then what its conclusions are?
AP says the McCanns told him.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2304.msg75521#msg75521

So the McCanns didn't say it... You are relying on a translation of a court report that cannot be verified

It's not up to me to find it... Its up to you to provide it
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:06:01 AM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4195 on: February 13, 2021, 01:24:09 PM »
So the McCanns didn't say it... You are relying on a translation of a court report that cannot be verified

It's not up to me to find it... Its up to you to provide it

We have no cause to think that the court report is in error. Have you?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4196 on: February 13, 2021, 01:51:31 PM »
We have no cause to think that the court report is in error. Have you?

Yes... And hearsay evidence cannot be relied upon to be accurate

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4197 on: February 13, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4198 on: February 13, 2021, 01:54:23 PM »
Explain please?
According to the Guardian Almeida testified that the main evidence against the McCanns was the dog alerts... Yet that isn't in the transcript we have here

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4199 on: February 13, 2021, 02:13:36 PM »
According to the Guardian Almeida testified that the main evidence against the McCanns was the dog alerts... Yet that isn't in the transcript we have here

There was a successful attempt by the McCanns in September 2009 to ban Amaral's book before the defamation trial began. The testimony you refer to occured during a successful appeal against the ban in October 2010, not during the 'libel' trial. We don't have any transcripts of the testimony from the book-banning actions as far as I know.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0