Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530370 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4365 on: November 30, 2021, 05:58:42 PM »
It all appears to have gone flat 🤔

That's how the ECHR works.  I've looked at a lot of cases where there is a conflict between articles 8 and 10..and from what I've seen the McCans have a very strong case.
Then there is the fact that when cases go to Judgement the SC of Portugal loses 9 out of 10 times. We will see
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:04:52 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #4366 on: November 30, 2021, 06:19:46 PM »
So what's the latest in the appeal to the ECHR?

Not sure but it seems to be progressing. 
What I have noticed is Amaral being far far more reserved in his statements revtge McCanns.. And no longer promoting hus ideas

Strange sort of progress when its not even a noteworthy pending case, those that are were communicated back in 2017, a while to wait yet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4367 on: November 30, 2021, 06:22:06 PM »
Strange sort of progress when its not even a noteworthy pending case, those that are were communicated back in 2017, a while to wait yet.

Remember so many sceptics saying it wouldn't get this far.. Saying they didn't believe the McCanns wouldn't even bother.

It's certainly shut amaral up

Offline jassi

« Reply #4368 on: November 30, 2021, 06:27:36 PM »

I suppose cases are vetted and those considered to be of importance are pushed up the list  for a judgement while those less important continue to wait.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4369 on: November 30, 2021, 06:51:06 PM »
I suppose cases are vetted and those considered to be of importance are pushed up the list  for a judgement while those less important continue to wait.
I think the distinction is between urgent and important, not degrees of importance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4370 on: November 30, 2021, 07:11:46 PM »
I think the distinction is between urgent and important, not degrees of importance.
Sceptics seem to think CB has a case.. I don't.. But hypothetically I wonder at what level of importance they would put that case

Offline barrier

« Reply #4371 on: December 02, 2021, 06:10:31 AM »
Sceptics seem to think CB has a case.. I don't.. But hypothetically I wonder at what level of importance they would put that case
None what so ever, much like the McCann case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4372 on: December 02, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »

The McCann case is moving through the system

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4373 on: December 02, 2021, 10:35:39 AM »

Brueckner has had his 'speedy' day in the European Court.  The result? well - the fact he is still in jail speaks volumes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #4374 on: December 02, 2021, 10:42:54 AM »
Brueckner has had his 'speedy' day in the European Court.  The result? well - the fact he is still in jail speaks volumes.

That wasn't the ECHR
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4375 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:50 AM »

He was sentenced for raping a woman so he's being kept him in jail for murdering Maddie?

I think that might be a human rights breach.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4376 on: December 02, 2021, 05:58:48 PM »
The McCann case is moving through the system

Nope, its got to a road block.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4377 on: December 02, 2021, 08:05:25 PM »

Nope, its got to a road block.

You haven't got a clue what's happening with it... You just imagine you do.  There could be an announcement tomorrow for all you know

Offline barrier

« Reply #4378 on: December 03, 2021, 09:01:05 AM »
You haven't got a clue what's happening with it... You just imagine you do.  There could be an announcement tomorrow for all you know

I'm as clued up on it as you, if you think thats b....r all, says alot about you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4379 on: December 03, 2021, 10:02:20 AM »
I'm as clued up on it as you, if you think thats b....r all, says alot about you.

Si you accept I know as much as you about when an announcement will be made.. Neither of us know..could be anytime...