Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline jassi

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4395 on: December 31, 2021, 09:49:04 PM »
Dream on.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4396 on: January 01, 2022, 10:20:21 AM »
Dream on.

Unfortunately for sceptics everything I've posted is based on facts... Unlike your comment

When it comes to balance between articles 8 and 10 what the ECHR sees as important is the veracity of the claims.
It clearly seems the SC got it wrong and believed there was evidence against the McCanns to support Amarals claims.
We know as a fact his claims were not supported by evidence
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 10:30:21 AM by Davel »

Offline jassi

« Reply #4397 on: January 01, 2022, 10:48:46 AM »
Not really interested in your opinion of what you think will happen, interested in what will actually happen and what impact it will have  -  something that none of us yet know.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4398 on: January 01, 2022, 10:59:13 AM »
Not really interested in your opinion of what you think will happen, interested in what will actually happen and what impact it will have  -  something that none of us yet know.

I'm not bothered about your opinion either..In fact the forum is full of opinions.  Most of those opinions are based on next to nothing... Mines based on facts.  That's the difference of

Offline jassi

« Reply #4399 on: January 01, 2022, 11:02:47 AM »
I'm not bothered about your opinion either..In fact the forum is full of opinions.  Most of those opinions are based on next to nothing... Mines based on facts. That's the difference of

So you believe.
In reality, as far as ECHR is concerned, all that matters is what the judges decide - and I don't think they will be consulting you.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4400 on: January 01, 2022, 11:03:56 AM »
Unfortunately for sceptics everything I've posted is based on facts... Unlike your comment

When it comes to balance between articles 8 and 10 what the ECHR sees as important is the veracity of the claims.
It clearly seems the SC got it wrong and believed there was evidence against the McCanns to support Amarals claims.
We know as a fact his claims were not supported by evidence

I think you are pinning your hopes on an incorrect understanding of the scope of an ECHR investigation. The truth of an opinion can't be decided upon by the ECHR. All they can do is judge whether the opinion was based upon facts or just invented. The facts used by Amaral to form his opinion were mostly taken from the official investigation, and that's enough, imo, to answer that question.

You are taking it a step further and expecting the ECHR to judge whether Amaral formed the correct opinion. That's beyond the remit of the ECHR imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4401 on: January 01, 2022, 11:11:08 AM »
I think you are pinning your hopes on an incorrect understanding of the scope of an ECHR investigation. The truth of an opinion can't be decided upon by the ECHR. All they can do is judge whether the opinion was based upon facts or just invented. The facts used by Amaral to form his opinion were mostly taken from the official investigation, and that's enough, imo, to answer that question.

You are taking it a step further and expecting the ECHR to judge whether Amaral formed the correct opinion. That's beyond the remit of the ECHR imo.

You seem to totally misunderstand my post and the scope of  the ECHR.
It is as simple as I've described . It's based on the veracity of the facts amaral used to support his clains. ...plus.. Was it balanced.
Much of the important things Amaral said, are not in the files. ...and his book is certainly not a balanced review
You just can't seem to accept reality imo.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 11:14:24 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4402 on: January 01, 2022, 11:18:39 AM »
It is as simple as I've described . It's based on the veracity of the facts amaral used to support his clains. ...plus.. Was it balanced.
Much of the important things Amaral said, are not in the files. ...and his book is certainly not a balanced review

I understand what you say, I just don't agree with it. Your reality isn't mine.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4403 on: January 01, 2022, 11:26:23 AM »
I understand what you say, I just don't agree with it. Your reality isn't mine.

My reality is what the ECHR clearly state and the results of past cases.  That seems logical to me.. I suspect yours is dogs don't lie

Offline barrier

« Reply #4404 on: January 01, 2022, 11:28:55 AM »

Your opinion is a biased view, the Judges will not be.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4405 on: January 01, 2022, 11:30:01 AM »
So you believe.
In reality, as far as ECHR is concerned, all that matters is what the judges decide - and I don't think they will be consulting you.

Touché
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4406 on: January 01, 2022, 11:32:25 AM »
Your opinion is a biased view, the Judges will not be.
All you can do is make baseless accusations and contribute no facts to the discussion... My opinion is based on facts... Your opinion is not

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4407 on: January 01, 2022, 11:35:42 AM »
So you believe.

Same as barrier.. A sniping post with nothing to add to thee discussion.  For someone who claims you are not interested in my opinion you ate paying a lot of attention to it.. Lol

Offline jassi

« Reply #4408 on: January 01, 2022, 11:37:24 AM »
All you can do is make baseless accusations and contribute no facts to the discussion... My opinion is based on facts... Your opinion is not

But only as you interpret them.

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4409 on: January 01, 2022, 11:43:32 AM »
But only as you interpret them.

Nope.. As the ECHR interpret them in past cases