Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530367 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4710 on: January 04, 2023, 01:05:31 PM »

Do you know what - at this moment in time I think it highly probable that the ECHR is very low on the McCann list of priorities.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4711 on: January 04, 2023, 01:15:19 PM »
Its showing no different to back in October.

That's true, it's not a recent addition.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4712 on: January 04, 2023, 01:39:58 PM »
Do you know what - at this moment in time I think it highly probable that the ECHR is very low on the McCann list of priorities.

The Supreme Court of Portugal informed us that;

And let not be said, too, that the appellants were cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings.

In fact, that dispatch was not proclaimed by virtue of the Public Ministry having gained the conviction that the appellants had not committed any crime (cf. art. 277° of the CPP).

The filing, in this case, was decided because it was not possible for Public Ministry to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants (cf. the cited art. 277°-2)
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7937.15

Perhaps they no longer care that their claims of being cleared were rejected.

False news;

Madeleine McCann's parents officially cleared as police shelve investigation
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-officially-cleared-729039

McCanns and Murat formally cleared in case of missing Madeleinehttps://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/21/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4713 on: January 04, 2023, 01:59:15 PM »

And let not be said, too, that the appellants were cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings.

In fact, that dispatch was not proclaimed by virtue of the Public Ministry having gained the conviction that the appellants had not committed any crime (cf. art. 277° of the CPP).

The filing, in this case, was decided because it was not possible for Public Ministry to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants (cf. the cited art. 277°-2)

False news;

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-officially-cleared-729039

McCanns and Murat formally cleared in case of missing Madeleinehttps://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/21/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime

It really isn't worth arguing with such entrenched views and I wouldn't waste my time trying to.

It is all so pointless and it really is all you've got to comfort yourself with.

The minute that Scotland Yard began their investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance the McCanns knocked all the sceptic mantras into the long grass of the cess pits to which they belong.

I know you and other sceptics don't like it at all.  But that is very much the way it is.  The McCanns are innocent and there is nothing you or Amaral can say which changes that.

At risk of repeating myself - I doubt very much that anyone is bothered with your priorities - as the focus is no longer on the ECHR but on the work which is taking place right now to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4714 on: January 04, 2023, 02:52:53 PM »
It really isn't worth arguing with such entrenched views and I wouldn't waste my time trying to.

It is all so pointless and it really is all you've got to comfort yourself with.

The minute that Scotland Yard began their investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance the McCanns knocked all the sceptic mantras into the long grass of the cess pits to which they belong.

I know you and other sceptics don't like it at all.  But that is very much the way it is.  The McCanns are innocent and there is nothing you or Amaral can say which changes that.

At risk of repeating myself - I doubt very much that anyone is bothered with your priorities - as the focus is no longer on the ECHR but on the work which is taking place right now to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Out of interest Brietta, How do you know the McCanns are innocent?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4715 on: January 04, 2023, 03:10:09 PM »

Have they got something more important to be getting on with then?  Such as what exactly?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4716 on: January 04, 2023, 06:01:29 PM »

False news;

To claim that neither the McCanns nor Murat have been cleared of involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance is blatantly fake news, no question about it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4717 on: January 04, 2023, 06:44:20 PM »
To claim that neither the McCanns nor Murat have been cleared of involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance is blatantly fake news, no question about it.

How were they cleared? They weren't cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings. So how?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4718 on: January 04, 2023, 07:03:19 PM »
How were they cleared? They weren't cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings. So how?
To make the statement  that neither Murat nor the McCanns have been cleared of involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance strongly implies they are still under suspicion.  As there is no possible way they could be cleared without a trial, it is highly disingenuous to make the claim that they haven’t been cleared.  They are not suspects, they are not under suspicion, they are not being investigated, no one who matters thinks they are involved, the authorities are convinced Madeleine was abducted by a stranger (someone other than Robert Murat) and no amount of sceptics claiming they haven’t been cleared changes any of that.  So when you say “they haven’t been cleared” you are simply playing silly b....rs, end of.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4719 on: January 04, 2023, 07:09:16 PM »
To make the statement  that neither Murat nor the McCanns have been cleared of involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance strongly implies they are still under suspicion.  As there is no possible way they could be cleared without a trial, it is highly disingenuous to make the claim that they haven’t been cleared.  They are not suspects, they are not under suspicion, they are not being investigated, no one who matters thinks they are involved, the authorities are convinced Madeleine was abducted by a stranger (someone other than Robert Murat) and no amount of sceptics claiming they haven’t been cleared changes any of that.  So when you say “they haven’t been cleared” you are simply playing silly b....rs, end of.

This is the name of the game these days.  Nothing to go on so make it up as you go along.  Any old rubbish will do.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4720 on: January 04, 2023, 07:51:49 PM »

Well if you're ever left wondering why the 3 investigative forces are unable to solve the abduction you keep imagining, then give me a shout & I'll explain to you why that is.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4721 on: January 04, 2023, 08:06:28 PM »

It seemed very important to the McCanns at the time to claim they had been cleared. Their words, not mine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4722 on: January 04, 2023, 08:21:57 PM »
It seemed very important to the McCanns at the time to claim they had been cleared. Their words, not mine.
They believed they had been, as did Robert Murat, and I can fully understand why that would be important to both parties, you’d have to be completely lacking in empathy not to understand that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4723 on: January 04, 2023, 08:28:49 PM »
They believed they had been, as did Robert Murat, and I can fully understand why that would be important to both parties, you’d have to be completely lacking in empathy not to understand that.

I empathise with Robert Murat......

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4724 on: January 04, 2023, 08:48:43 PM »

I can only assume that someone misinterpreted the archiving despatch which proved expensive for the McCanns.
Result = happy posting.