Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530258 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4725 on: January 04, 2023, 09:10:13 PM »
I can only assume that someone misinterpreted the archiving despatch which proved expensive for the McCanns.
The first PT judge must also have misunderstood it too then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4726 on: January 04, 2023, 09:18:52 PM »

Now there's a thought.  The Judges of the First Instance don't seem to do well in Portugal.  One has to wonder what happens to them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4727 on: January 04, 2023, 09:23:25 PM »

Nope. The judge thought Amaral breached the rules governing retired Portuguese police officers. He didn't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4728 on: January 04, 2023, 09:32:11 PM »
Nope. The judge thought Amaral breached the rules governing retired Portuguese police officers. He didn't.
So the judge didn’t think that he had defamed the MCCanns but awarded them record damages.  I see.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4729 on: January 04, 2023, 09:46:23 PM »
How were they cleared? They weren't cleared by the order of filing the criminal proceedings. So how?

Please don't be so obtuse.  They did not have to be cleared since there was absolutely not a shred of evidence to allow charges to be brought against them.

Amaral's investigation got it wrong from start to finish.  But you know all this already.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4730 on: January 04, 2023, 10:20:42 PM »
Please don't be so obtuse.  They did not have to be cleared since there was absolutely not a shred of evidence to allow charges to be brought against them.

Amaral's investigation got it wrong from start to finish.  But you know all this already.

Well, the PJ did botch the investigation. That could be why their wasn't a shred of evidence sufficient to bring charges.  Not that there wasn't any evidence against the McCanns. Just that the PJ failed to recover it.
That would also explain why the police still can't find the abductor, as it happens.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4731 on: January 04, 2023, 10:28:34 PM »

So why were they so keen to claim, they had been cleared if they didn't need to?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4732 on: January 04, 2023, 10:36:52 PM »
So why were they so keen to claim, they had been cleared if they didn't need to?
Because some idiot wrote a book accusing them of committing a serious crime and had it published the day after they were dropped as suspects, that’s why.  It doesn’t take too much intelligence to work it out but maybe it’s not obvious unless you have a degree of empathy and understanding.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4733 on: January 04, 2023, 11:10:28 PM »
Because some idiot wrote a book accusing them of committing a serious crime and had it published the day after they were dropped as suspects, that’s why.  It doesn’t take too much intelligence to work it out but maybe it’s not obvious unless you have a degree of empathy and understanding.

Talk about having to state the obvious!

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4734 on: January 04, 2023, 11:11:56 PM »
The final police report clears Gerry of being Smithman, does it not?

Further on this issue, the testimony of MARTIN SMITH was considered, pages 1606 and following, reporting the sighting of an individual carrying a child, in one of the streets that lead to the beach. It was said that the child could be MADELEINE McCANN, although it was never peremptorily stated. Some time later, the witness alleged that, by its stance, the individual who carried the child could be GERALD McCANN, which was concluded when he saw him descending the stairs from an airplane, pages 2871, 3991 and following and 4135 and following. It was established that at the time that was being mentioned, GERALD McCANN was sitting at the table, in the Tapas Restaurant.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4735 on: January 04, 2023, 11:18:59 PM »

I can think of another reason.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4736 on: January 04, 2023, 11:26:54 PM »

Dropped as suspects yes. Cleared no.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4737 on: January 04, 2023, 11:27:43 PM »
Dropped as suspects yes. Cleared no.
Cleared to all but the most bitter and pedantic, yes.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4738 on: January 04, 2023, 11:37:26 PM »
What is the actual difference between dropping someone as a suspect and clearing them as a suspect?   Is one a vertical move, the other horizontal? 

Offline sadie

« Reply #4739 on: January 04, 2023, 11:54:08 PM »
Says the person who gives credence to and promotes the fantasies of self-appointed psychics and those who have a completely unrealistic view of history. Who needs detectives when the answers lie within the websites of the lunatic fringe, eh Sadie? I live in the real world.

Unless I have specified doubt otherwise, all the history I use is bonafide.   Certain parts, being actual words and facts from The Bible, are referenced by others.

It is factual that Matt James is correct in some things that he shows us on his blog, but you need the sensitivity and specialized background knowledge to understand him.  I am still learning, but understanding more.  Sorry if you can't understand any of his Tarots and blogs, so choose to undermine him. 

As for Brian Ladd and his Dreams, some pertinent things have shown themselves including a dream where he dreams about two people, one of whom has the initials WS, same as WonderfulSpam.  Does anyone have the image of this dream to post on here please?  We could then share ideas about who Brians WS actually is and who the other might be, if wished.

Who needs detectives, you ask?   Well we certainly don't need inferior/phoney detectives spewing lies as witnessed with certain of Amarals PJ / allies.   Seems that you are prepared to accept these lies; and even promote them?   

I will say that I am of the opinion that the vast majority of Amarals PJ worked their socks off trying to get to the truth.  To me, it seems that they were almost held back by an invisible hand.   

Was that Amaral or was he just a paid puppet?  Or am I imagining it?

As for you; I ask myself, Why? 
Why are you hiding the truth by promoting untruth?

There has to be a reason.    All in my opinion.