Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530368 times)

Offline sadie

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4740 on: January 05, 2023, 12:04:33 AM »
Anyway. I'm glad to see you are still around Mr Davel. Hadn't seen you here so long I was starting to wonder if you hadn't had personal issues.  Happy Ney Year.

Are you in league with Myster (Ret Sym) perchance?  Are you part of it?

I have noticed things and WILL support Davel if he wishes.

I am being quite seriously privately abused as well.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4741 on: January 05, 2023, 12:46:49 AM »

I just noted his absence from the forum is all. There's only about seven of us regular members left, so when one drops out, can't help but notice really. When it does happen, I sometimes start to wonder if there hasn't been a terrible accident, or even an abduction.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4742 on: January 05, 2023, 08:25:07 AM »
What is the actual difference between dropping someone as a suspect and clearing them as a suspect?   Is one a vertical move, the other horizontal?

Telling the press you are cleared is propaganda. Arguing it in court means it needs a factual basis, which it didn't have.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4743 on: January 05, 2023, 08:37:24 AM »
Telling the press you are cleared is propaganda. Arguing it in court means it needs a factual basis, which it didn't have.
You credit the McCanns with have far more power over the press than they actually have IMO.  When the McCanns and Murat had their status as arguidos removed it was interpreted and reported internationally as both parties having been cleared.  The McCanns did not need issue a press statement demanding that the media refer to them as cleared.  It is perfectly acceptable and understandable to refer to both parties as cleared of suspicion.  It is a fact.  They had been and to this day remain clear of suspicion.  I know it’s hard for you to come to terms with, but that is your problem to deal with, no one in the real world really gives a toss if the word is cleared or dropped, so try and get over it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4744 on: January 05, 2023, 08:40:39 AM »
The final police report clears Gerry of being Smithman, does it not?

Further on this issue, the testimony of MARTIN SMITH was considered, pages 1606 and following, reporting the sighting of an individual carrying a child, in one of the streets that lead to the beach. It was said that the child could be MADELEINE McCANN, although it was never peremptorily stated. Some time later, the witness alleged that, by its stance, the individual who carried the child could be GERALD McCANN, which was concluded when he saw him descending the stairs from an airplane, pages 2871, 3991 and following and 4135 and following. It was established that at the time that was being mentioned, GERALD McCANN was sitting at the table, in the Tapas Restaurant.
Gerry was cleared of being Smithman.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #4745 on: January 05, 2023, 08:42:37 AM »

I know something you don't know!... the name of Madeleine's latest sprog.   Sorry, can't reveal it, but I've been in touch with OG to pass on my findings in a special lavender-coloured folder to keep yours company on their bookshelf-cum-shrine.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4746 on: January 05, 2023, 11:01:05 AM »
WARNING!

I don't often get involved in the discussions but today a member posted a fake news item credited to the Sun newspaper.

Such conduct is totally unacceptable and if repeated will result in a suspension for the member who posted it.

Admin

Offline barrier

« Reply #4747 on: January 13, 2023, 09:35:55 AM »
Finally admitted defeat.

The McCanns were given the right to lodge an appeal – but the Mirror can now reveal they have admitted defeat. The three-month appeal time limit has expired and the case is now listed as “definitif” – final – on the ECHR system.

There was no compensation or costs order made, although Kate and Gerry still face a massive legal bill.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-admit-defeat-28942384
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4748 on: January 13, 2023, 09:46:31 AM »
Finally admitted defeat.

The McCanns were given the right to lodge an appeal – but the Mirror can now reveal they have admitted defeat. The three-month appeal time limit has expired and the case is now listed as “definitif” – final – on the ECHR system.

There was no compensation or costs order made, although Kate and Gerry still face a massive legal bill.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-admit-defeat-28942384

8()(((@#

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4749 on: January 13, 2023, 09:57:53 AM »

There is no suggestion of any wrong doing by The McCanns.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4750 on: January 13, 2023, 09:59:46 AM »

Who said there was, this is about the failed attempt at the ECHR, where's the resident expert ,Davel.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4751 on: January 13, 2023, 10:00:05 AM »

Well they were wrong to pursue a case against Amaral & Portugal.
They got that wrong.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4752 on: January 13, 2023, 10:49:31 AM »
Who said there was, this is about the failed attempt at the ECHR, where's the resident expert ,Davel.

He reappeared when the hope of a final appeal was raised, but obviously the McCanns have finally accepted that they can't win this case.

I was reading the Appeal Court judgement which overturned the injunction in October 2010. It was interesting to see that it mentioned things that were later repeated by both the Supreme Court judges and those of the ECHR. Things such as the fact that TOTL was based on the PJ files, and that the McCanns had limited their right to privacy by making use of the media. An interesting read.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/court_docs.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4753 on: January 13, 2023, 11:09:46 AM »

The ECHR said that there were none.  You left that bit out.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4754 on: January 13, 2023, 12:24:25 PM »
Finally admitted defeat.

Amazing. Something has finally reached a conclusion 
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future