Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4830 on: January 16, 2023, 10:38:32 AM »

DCI Redwood :

"We have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline & there is clearly opportunity there for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive, & it is our belief, as experienced investigators, on the evidence, that um, that, that, you know that that is a criminal act that, you know, that has been undertaken by a stranger, so from that & there are other cases around the world as you know, where many years later people have been taken & been found alive."

https://youtu.be/-R_RjWWCKEA?t=169
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4831 on: January 16, 2023, 10:47:30 AM »
Mark Rowley (now Head of the Met) confirming that the McCanns are victims of a crime:

"The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

“The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened.”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4832 on: January 16, 2023, 10:57:04 AM »
Mark Rowley (now Head of the Met) confirming that the McCanns are victims of a crime:

"The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

“The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened.”

Yes, the parents stopped cooperating with the Portuguese, so the case was archived & the crime, if any, remained undetermined. But that's all ancient history now. There is CONCRETE evidence Madeleine is dead & Wolters has solved the case.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4833 on: January 16, 2023, 11:05:11 AM »

That might make sense if the Portuguese had been able to finish the original investigation. Their final diligence was to test the timeline, but they were prevented from doing that. So Operation Grange accepted and "forensically examined" a timeline which the Portuguese were not satisfied with.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4834 on: January 16, 2023, 11:12:49 AM »
That might make sense if the Portuguese had been able to finish the original investigation. Their final diligence was to test the timeline, but they were prevented from doing that. So Operation Grange accepted and "forensically examined" a timeline which the Portuguese were not satisfied with.
You asked who are the victims of crime - the McCanns are the victims of crime.  You may think not, the people investigating the crime properly do.  Whose opinion carries more weight?  Hmmm...hard one....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4835 on: January 16, 2023, 11:30:54 AM »

We are expected to believe that OG found evidence that Madeleine had been taken in a criminal act by a stranger.
Quite why this abduction evidence didn't lead them to Christian Brueckner is anyone's guess really.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4836 on: January 16, 2023, 12:05:33 PM »
You asked who are the victims of crime - the McCanns are the victims of crime.  You may think not, the people investigating the crime properly do.  Whose opinion carries more weight?  Hmmm...hard one....

Eleven years investigating an abduction without finding the perp. Perhaps the investigators aren't doing it 'properly'? Placing faith in institutions doesn't always work. Some people found that out when they put their faith in the ECHR.
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #4837 on: January 16, 2023, 12:09:18 PM »
We are expected to believe that OG found evidence that Madeleine had been taken in a criminal act by a stranger.
Quite why this abduction evidence didn't lead them to Christian Brueckner is anyone's guess really.

That would be because he cunningly hid details of his phone number and presence in Praia da Luz that evening from the police.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4838 on: January 16, 2023, 12:23:23 PM »
Eleven years investigating an abduction without finding the perp. Perhaps the investigators aren't doing it 'properly'? Placing faith in institutions doesn't always work. Some people found that out when they put their faith in the ECHR.
Are you suggesting that the ECHR were wrong?  What a bizarre statement.  I am simply suggesting that those in FULL possession of the facts / evidence tend to be better placed to know what's what than those internet warriors who only have access to the files which only cover one year's worth of the investigation.  If you think that's foolish of me, kindly state why. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4839 on: January 16, 2023, 12:23:35 PM »
That would be because he cunningly hid details of his phone number and presence in Praia da Luz that evening from the police.

His presence in Luz doesn't indicate anything anyway. He lived there. As far as evidence of abduction goes that doesn't sound especially concrete to me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4840 on: January 16, 2023, 12:28:40 PM »
Are you suggesting that the ECHR were wrong?  What a bizarre statement.  I am simply suggesting that those in FULL possession of the facts / evidence tend to be better placed to know what's what than those internet warriors who only have access to the files which only cover one year's worth of the investigation.  If you think that's foolish of me, kindly state why.

No, the ECHR weren't wrong. Although I'm sure there are people who think they were, just as there are people who think OG are right. It is those people who get it wrong.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4841 on: January 16, 2023, 12:28:51 PM »

Because the three expert investigative forces you pile all your faith into haven't presented a shred of tangible evidence that Madeleine was ever taken in a criminal act by a stranger, (excluding e-fits of (allegedly) Madeleine's father). Which begs the question, What evidence convinces you Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger? My idea for a new thread I think.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4842 on: January 16, 2023, 12:31:15 PM »

The phone number they can't prove is his?
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #4843 on: January 16, 2023, 12:41:46 PM »
The phone number they can't prove is his?

I understand BKA know that the number belonged to Brueckner. The issue was whether or not it was in his possession on the evening of May 3rd 2007.
Anyway, we digress from the thread topic which has no bearing on current investigations. SY & BKA are in possession of far more evidence than is visible to the public in the original PJ files.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4844 on: January 16, 2023, 01:02:31 PM »
I understand BKA know that the number belonged to Brueckner. The issue was whether or not it was in his possession on the evening of May 3rd 2007.
Anyway, we digress from the thread topic which has no bearing on current investigations. SY & BKA are in possession of far more evidence than is visible to the public in the original PJ files.

But it's still just an assumption, that the three expert investigative forces really do have actual, reliable evidence MM was taken in a strange act by a criminal. They could in fact have nothing at all really, & that would explain why they still can't solve the case.