Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4890 on: January 17, 2023, 11:04:15 AM »
They shared it with their lawyer who included it in her case. She can hardly be blamed if Kate insists on clinging to her opinions.
1) I didn't blame her lawyer 2) you insist on clinging to your opinions - do you think having strong opinions (particularly about things that affect you personally) is wrong? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4891 on: January 17, 2023, 11:12:09 AM »
How many judges found in their favour?

Maybe the question should be "How many appeals did Amaral win against the McCanns?" - then subtract one from t'other.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #4892 on: January 17, 2023, 11:22:31 AM »
There is an insurmountable chasm between you and the McCanns.

They were looking for their missing child.

You are a self confessed member of an organisation diametrically opposed to everything the McCanns stand for.

Well not really. though  they were expecting everyone to do so for them.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4893 on: January 17, 2023, 11:26:08 AM »
There is an insurmountable chasm between you and the McCanns.

They were looking for their missing child.

You are a self confessed member of an organisation diametrically opposed to everything the McCanns stand for.

This is merely a belief of yours. An opinion which you assert as fact.

In reality, there is no way to be sure the McCanns really are looking for their allegedly abducted daughter.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4894 on: January 17, 2023, 11:27:52 AM »
This is merely a belief of yours. An opinion which you assert as fact.

In reality, there is no way to be sure the McCanns really are looking for their allegedly abducted daughter.

And, of course, something else they failed at as she has never turned up.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4895 on: January 17, 2023, 11:35:30 AM »

There must be a positive for the McCanns that we can spin out of this somehow, as seems to be the current theme in light of their defeat to Amaral & Portugal.

How about, they may not have found Madeleine, but, they raised awareness about other missing children in the process (not that any have ever been found thanks to them but) yes. That'll do.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4896 on: January 17, 2023, 11:36:04 AM »
It all seems to be going okay as far as I can see.  Madeleine is still in The News and everybody is helping whether they want to or not.  While those who don't want to are casting suspicion on themselves or those they think they are helping.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4897 on: January 17, 2023, 11:37:02 AM »

Well not really. though  they were expecting everyone to do so for them.

The alleged "expectation" that the police would do their job of investigating crime, did not become a reality until SY opened and the PJ reopened Madeleine's case in 2013.

With the BKA finding evidence to open their case at a later date.

So between 2007 and 2013 only the McCanns and their private detectives were looking for Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4898 on: January 17, 2023, 11:40:30 AM »
It all seems to be going okay as far as I can see.  Madeleine is still in The News and everybody is helping whether they want to or not.  While those who don't want to are casting suspicion on themselves or those they think they are helping.

How on earth is it going ok? The three expert investigative forces have concrete evidence Madeleine was murdered by a paedophile & the McCanns have just wasted the past 10 years pursuing an unsuccessful civil case. If that's classed as going ok then I dread to think what things going badly for them would be like.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4899 on: January 17, 2023, 11:45:15 AM »
Lovely bit of victim blaming there.  So, basically every parent of a missing child is a failure.  Nice. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4900 on: January 17, 2023, 11:46:12 AM »

I believe Madeleine to be beyond help.

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4901 on: January 17, 2023, 11:48:38 AM »
How on earth is it going ok? The three expert investigative forces have concrete evidence Madeleine was murdered by a paedophile & the McCanns have just wasted the past 10 years pursuing an unsuccessful civil case. If that's classed as going ok then I dread to think what things going badly for them would be like.

The ECHR has spoken.  But the fat lady is just toning up the throat muscles and getting ready to sing.

By the way - a 'concrete' reminder
I don't know - and to be honest I really do not care - but there seems to be more than a co-incidence between our Spammer's fixation with "CONCRETE EVIDENCE" and the rest of the sceptic lexicon.

Maddie case: "They seem not yet to be very sure about concrete evidence"
SIC News

Carlos Carmo, former coordinator of the Judicial Police, analyzes the new developments in the investigation.

The former inspector of the JUDICIARY considers that the British police work with a budget that allows to pay informants and that, in this way, "from time to time appear some suspects", but that there seems to be no certainty as to concrete evidence regarding the German man considered a formal suspect.
https://sicnoticias.pt/especiais/caso-maddie---10-anos/2020-06-03-Caso-Maddie-Parecem-nao-estar-ainda-bem-seguros-relativamente-a-provas-concretas

Video Transcript:
CC – We just recently had the anniversary marking the disappearance of Maddie McCann. Over the years, occasionally some suspects emerge, it shouldn’t be forgotten that the English police works with quite a high financial budget, what I mean by this is that it is possible to use informants, to pay to informants, to see if the police can gather criminal intelligence. Therefore, I would not be surprised that the case, this case of the German man, that is detained, in jail, is also a case stemming from intelligence collected by the BKA [German Police acronym for Bundeskriminalamt]. However, we do not know what the reliability of that information is; note that the communiqué of the German police is broad, but simultaneously also looks to grasp at something more, it speaks of vehicles, two vehicles, speaks of the stay of this individual in the area of Portimão. So, they do not seem to be very sure about concrete evidence.

// Translation by J.M. for the Textusa sisters //

Comment from the blog:

A huge thank you to Joana!

We would like to highlight the date of this interview: June 4. This was on the next day after this story broke out on the evening of June 3.
  https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12474.msg697647#msg697647

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4902 on: January 17, 2023, 11:55:16 AM »
1) I didn't blame her lawyer 2) you insist on clinging to your opinions - do you think having strong opinions (particularly about things that affect you personally) is wrong?

People can form any opinions they wish. I wouldn't advise them to instigate court cases against others armed only with opinions, however.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4903 on: January 17, 2023, 11:55:32 AM »
Lovely bit of victim blaming there.  So, basically every parent of a missing child is a failure.  Nice.

Isn't it an important part of parenthood that when you have a child it's your responsibility to take care of it until it turns at least 16? I mean, kids don't tend to go missing whilst parents are actually supervising them, do they. It's when they are left alone that they seem most vulnerable to disappearances. So yes, every parent of a missing child must have failed at that supervisory aspect of parenting. That seems indisputable to me.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4904 on: January 17, 2023, 12:00:56 PM »

The fat lady is getting ready to sing. Charges for Brueckner by the end of the year. Mark my words & go bet your house on it.