Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4905 on: January 17, 2023, 12:04:06 PM »
Maybe the question should be "How many appeals did Amaral win against the McCanns?" - then subtract one from t'other.

He and his associates appealed against the first judgement and won. So three appeal court judges?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4906 on: January 17, 2023, 12:08:22 PM »
I believe Madeleine to be beyond help.

Yeah, & I don't think there's much hope for me either frankly, I'm sure members will agree.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4907 on: January 17, 2023, 12:10:03 PM »
He and his associates appealed against the first judgement and won. So three appeal court judges?

He won the appeals that counted. whereas McCann didn't.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4908 on: January 17, 2023, 12:10:35 PM »
People can form any opinions they wish. I wouldn't advise them to instigate court cases against others armed only with opinions, however.
I think you'll find I pretty much wrote exactly that, but don't let me stop you picking a fight over nothing.  Again. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4909 on: January 17, 2023, 12:25:44 PM »

Yes ... I have some thoughts on that.  But not on this thread, maybe a stand alone post on a new thread if I have time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4910 on: January 17, 2023, 10:45:21 PM »
I'm sorry, what damage to the search did the book & documentary cause exactly?
As I understand things, Brueckner had already murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence by the 4th of May, so there wasn't any chance of her being found anyway. Uncorroborated book or no.

Jncorrect.   There is evidence that Madeleine was living  and physically well in 2012.   A video.

According to psychics, she still lives.

Please do not make things up ... yet again.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4911 on: January 17, 2023, 11:04:16 PM »
How on earth is it going ok? The three expert investigative forces have concrete evidence Madeleine was murdered by a paedophile & the McCanns have just wasted the past 10 years pursuing an unsuccessful civil case. If that's classed as going ok then I dread to think what things going badly for them would be like.

Not true.   SY are looking for a MISSING MADELEINE as YOU WELL KNOW

Why do you repeatedly spread disinformation?   There has to be a reason.   Please give this reason.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4912 on: January 17, 2023, 11:23:39 PM »

Can you please give me all the judges names?   Thankyou.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4913 on: January 18, 2023, 07:40:48 AM »
Can you please give me all the judges names?   Thankyou.

Why?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4914 on: January 18, 2023, 09:19:29 AM »
Why?

Can you answer the Question?  Although I doubt that it matters if you can't.  But why answer with another question?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4915 on: January 18, 2023, 09:34:18 AM »

Jncorrect.   There is evidence that Madeleine was living  and physically well in 2012.   A video.

According to psychics, she still lives.

Please do not make things up ... yet again.

Spam isn't making that up, Wolters said that Madeleine is dead, Wolters said that the suspect  killed the girl, Wolters said that they have concrete evidence to that fact, I agree it flies in the face of what SY say, there is a disconnect , but why ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4916 on: January 18, 2023, 10:11:38 AM »
Can you answer the Question?  Although I doubt that it matters if you can't.  But why answer with another question?

Someone is asking me to spend time discovering information for them. Unless I know the reason I won't be doing that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4917 on: January 18, 2023, 10:28:27 AM »
Spam isn't making that up, Wolters said that Madeleine is dead, Wolters said that the suspect  killed the girl, Wolters said that they have concrete evidence t (&^& (&^&o that fact, I agree it flies in the face of what SY say, there is a disconnect , but why ?

SY haven't seen the concrete evidence, it seems. If Wolters wants a united front he should share what he has. Perhaps SY have something which will help, who knows? Mind you, SY is very busy at the moment with their many other problems.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4918 on: January 18, 2023, 10:31:28 AM »
Someone is asking me to spend time discovering information for them. Unless I know the reason I won't be doing that.

Unless, of course the information is of some use to aid your personal opinions.  Obviously, it wasn't.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4919 on: January 18, 2023, 10:50:00 AM »
Unless, of course the information is of some use to aid your personal opinions.  Obviously, it wasn't.

I have no idea why the information might be useful. That's why I asked the question. I would have thought that was obvious.
Result = happy posting.