Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530350 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4935 on: January 18, 2023, 01:44:00 PM »
There is no evidence against the McCann's.   So work it out.

So no documentary, physical, empirical, scientific, material, circumstantial, anectodal, objective, strong, weak, conclusive or hard evidence whatsoever? I would have to disagree I'm afraid. There was insufficient evidence to lay charges, not no evidence.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #4936 on: January 18, 2023, 02:25:23 PM »
So no documentary, physical, empirical, scientific, material, circumstantial, anectodal, objective, strong, weak, conclusive or hard evidence whatsoever? I would have to disagree I'm afraid. There was insufficient evidence to lay charges, not no evidence.

Is the evidence you are thinking of the dogs and DNA?   If so they have been ignored by two Police forces.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4937 on: January 18, 2023, 02:28:04 PM »
The police ruled out Smithman being Gerry, what else have you got?  Dog barks that don’t constitute evidence according to their handler, and….what else?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4938 on: January 18, 2023, 02:28:28 PM »
Is the evidence you are thinking of the dogs and DNA?   If so they have been ignored by two Police forces.

But not the sighting of Madeleine's father. SY were more willing to publicise the E-Fits of the Smiths sighting than the McCanns themselves were. Bizarrely enough. What a curious anomaly.
Oh well, it's probably not important.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4939 on: January 18, 2023, 02:29:34 PM »
The police ruled out Smithman being Gerry, what else have you got?  Dog barks that don’t constitute evidence according to their handler, and….what else?

No abductor.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4940 on: January 18, 2023, 02:34:58 PM »

No abductor, & no evidence there ever was one, apart from the McCanns unverifiable claim that Madeleine was abducted.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4941 on: January 18, 2023, 04:04:13 PM »
But not the sighting of Madeleine's father. SY were more willing to publicise the E-Fits of the Smiths sighting than the McCanns themselves were. Bizarrely enough. What a curious anomaly.
Oh well, it's probably not important.

Proof of that please.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4942 on: January 18, 2023, 04:16:01 PM »
Proof of that please.

Proof of what?  That the McCanns never publicised the e-fits? Well, they didn't.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4943 on: January 18, 2023, 04:42:28 PM »
Spam isn't making that up, Wolters said that Madeleine is dead, Wolters said that the suspect  killed the girl, Wolters said that they have concrete evidence to that fact, I agree it flies in the face of what SY say, there is a disconnect , but why ?

I think it must be something to do with logic, Barrier. Us sceptics just wouldn't understand.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4944 on: January 18, 2023, 04:50:30 PM »

I wasn't thinking of any evidence in particular, I was just surprised that you said there was no evidence. Did you perhaps mean there wasn't any proof?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4945 on: January 18, 2023, 04:57:04 PM »
I wasn't thinking of any evidence in particular, I was just surprised that you said there was no evidence. Did you perhaps mean there wasn't any proof?

I'm reminded of someone. Not seen much of him lately. Perhaps he's been abducted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4946 on: January 18, 2023, 05:09:52 PM »
Perhaps we could have a new thread entiled “Evidence That The Parents Murdered Madeleine “.  Would that be acceptable?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4947 on: January 18, 2023, 05:23:01 PM »
Perhaps we could have a new thread entiled “Evidence That The Parents Murdered Madeleine “.  Would that be acceptable?

To whom?  I wouldn't have a problem with it. Might not be a very long thread granted, but if the mere idea of it is enough to cause supporters ire then it seems it would be totally worth it to me.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4948 on: January 18, 2023, 10:19:14 PM »
When you've finished feeling tickled perhaps you could suggest what evidence could there possibly be, that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

Any suggestions?

Whatever it is, it didn't lead the worlds finest to the murderer for some reason.

There are a number of things, happenings, that have been gone over before ad nauseam

Some are quite small but collectively they make quite a statement.

Suggest that you read back ... but know that you won't.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4949 on: January 18, 2023, 10:26:22 PM »
There are a number of things, happenings, that have been gone over before ad nauseam

Some are quite small but collectively they make quite a statement.

Suggest that you read back ... but know that you won't.

Great non answer there. Thanks for your input.