Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530322 times)

Offline misty

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5085 on: February 07, 2023, 09:09:15 PM »
Why would you wish that ?
Retribution for at least some of the foreign victims failed by the State's justice system.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5086 on: February 07, 2023, 09:12:53 PM »
Retribution for at least some of the foreign victims failed by the State's justice system.

OK but why should that concern you ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5087 on: February 07, 2023, 09:24:58 PM »
Absolutely my last word. Opinions are allowed if they rest on a factual basis. Amaral's opinions rested on facts which were in the investigation files, including the fact that the dogs alerted to blood and cadaver in 5A and the car. His claim was proven.

Whether what was said about the alerts was true isn't the point, the point is did Amaral get his information from a verifiable source. He did, and the judges ratified it.

Can you supply any evidence to show this opinion of yours is factual....no you cant..you are promoting a totallly unsupported opinon as fact...which just about sums up your opinions..worthless

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5088 on: February 07, 2023, 09:32:49 PM »
Absolutely my last word. Opinions are allowed if they rest on a factual basis. Amaral's opinions rested on facts which were in the investigation files, including the fact that the dogs alerted to blood and cadaver in 5A and the car. His claim was proven.

Whether what was said about the alerts was true isn't the point, the point is did Amaral get his information from a verifiable source. He did, and the judges ratified it.

You really are struggling with your knowledge..could you provide a snip from the files where it says teh dog alerted to cadaver odour. It says the cadaver dog marked certain places ..not that the dog alerted to cadaver odour. There is no confirmation in the files the dog alert was to cadaver odour

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5089 on: February 07, 2023, 09:34:23 PM »

There's no justice system in the world which doesn't have failures.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5090 on: February 07, 2023, 10:37:59 PM »
You really are struggling with your knowledge..could you provide a snip from the files where it says teh dog alerted to cadaver odour. It says the cadaver dog marked certain places ..not that the dog alerted to cadaver odour. There is no confirmation in the files the dog alert was to cadaver odour
It says so in the interim report doesn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5091 on: February 07, 2023, 11:00:08 PM »
OK but why should that concern you ?
If you’re not concerned about people receiving justice then what are you doing here?   Oh wait I know, it’s for the shits and giggles, am I right?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 11:35:03 PM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5092 on: February 07, 2023, 11:02:00 PM »
including the ECHR...thanks for  highlighting that important fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5093 on: February 07, 2023, 11:05:35 PM »
It says so in the interim report doesn’t it?

Amaral claims his thesis is based on the files....the fact that its clearly stated in the files that the alerts do not confirm cadaver odour means amarals book is based on lies...and not factual at all. No libel as Ive supplied evidence to support honest opinion

Offline misty

« Reply #5094 on: February 07, 2023, 11:17:56 PM »

Isn't that part of the reason we contribute to the miscarriage of justice forum?
What lessons do you think Portugal will learn from Madeleine's case if there are no repercussions and ex-officers are allowed to continue, with impunity,  to visibly profit from their failures whilst in public service?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5095 on: February 08, 2023, 06:50:15 AM »
Isn't that part of the reason we contribute to the miscarriage of justice forum?
What lessons do you think Portugal will learn from Madeleine's case if there are no repercussions and ex-officers are allowed to continue, with impunity,  to visibly profit from their failures whilst in public service?

I don't think it's up to the Portuguese authorities to interfere in anyone's right to the freedom of speech whether he's an ex police officer or not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5096 on: February 08, 2023, 07:41:20 AM »
I don't think it's up to the Portuguese authorities to interfere in anyone's right to the freedom of speech whether he's an ex police officer or not.

According to your ridiculous reasoning my belief in CBs guilt has a factual basis.
You still havent expalined how the courts regard alert to cadaver as a proven fact...again....by your reasoning german courts could state CBs guilt is a proven fact....base on the opinion of the BKA

My arrogance upsets you...tough. Must remember to be super arrogant . Its difficult when my knowlledge and intelligence are so superior not to appear arrogant...LOL.  you may well regret calling me arrogant

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5097 on: February 08, 2023, 09:13:16 AM »
According to your ridiculous reasoning my belief in CBs guilt has a factual basis.
You still havent expalined how the courts regard alert to cadaver as a proven fact...again....by your reasoning german courts could state CBs guilt is a proven fact....base on the opinion of the BKA

My arrogance upsets you...tough. Must remember to be super arrogant . Its difficult when my knowlledge and intelligence are so superior not to appear arrogant...LOL.  you may well regret calling me arrogant

I'm not obliged to explain anything to you. The Portuguese Courts ruled that Amaral didn't libel the McCanns and the ECHR ruled that Portugal didn't breach their human rights. You can accept that or you can continue to throw your toys out of your pram because you got it wrong. Your superior (?) attributes seem to have let you down, my friend.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5098 on: February 08, 2023, 09:13:29 AM »
I have never seen Davel as arrogant.  Just a bit smarter than I am.  This does not offend.  I am only ever offended by arrogant ignorance.  Of which there is much on this Forum.  But it is here for all to see.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5099 on: February 08, 2023, 09:15:49 AM »
I'm not obliged to explain anything to you. The Portuguese Courts ruled that Amaral didn't libel the McCanns and the ECHR ruled that Portugal didn't breach their human rights. You can accept that or you can continue to throw your toys out of your pram because you got it wrong. Your superior (?) attributes seem to have let you down, my friend.

Wrong.  The Court ruled that Amaral's Freedom of Speech was more important.