Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530242 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5130 on: February 08, 2023, 09:35:12 PM »
what are you talking about then?

Read what I actually said.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5131 on: February 08, 2023, 09:42:18 PM »
Read what I actually said.
you said this
“The PJ were told by the British police what the dogs were trained to alert to. I don't think they can be accused of lying when they repeat in the files what they were told.”
Nothing wrong with that but that wasn’t the issue was it?  It was the conclusion of the interim report that the dogs alerted to a cadaver in the apartment and that is what Amaral based his libellous book on. Get it now?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5132 on: February 09, 2023, 01:12:14 AM »
On Portugals standards its a proven fact

Yes, but I have it on good authority that evidence is only evidence when it can be proven.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5133 on: February 09, 2023, 09:26:29 AM »
you said this
“The PJ were told by the British police what the dogs were trained to alert to. I don't think they can be accused of lying when they repeat in the files what they were told.”
Nothing wrong with that but that wasn’t the issue was it?  It was the conclusion of the interim report that the dogs alerted to a cadaver in the apartment and that is what Amaral based his libellous book on. Get it now?

The PJ were faced with alerts by the cadaver dog to two locations in 5A, to the McCann's hire car and to Kate McCann's clothes and nowhere else, deduced that there had been a cadaver, and that it was Madeleine's. It's hardly surprising that Amaral's book reached the same conclusion, is it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5134 on: February 09, 2023, 09:43:32 AM »
The PJ were faced with alerts by the cadaver dog to two locations in 5A, to the McCann's hire car and to Kate McCann's clothes and nowhere else, deduced that there had been a cadaver, and that it was Madeleine's. It's hardly surprising that Amaral's book reached the same conclusion, is it?

Excepting of course, that Eddie wasn't a Cadaver Dog and nor was Keela.  And No evidence that it was Madeleine anyway.

The PJ's deductions only mirror their determination to stitch up Kate McCann.  And their stupidity.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5135 on: February 09, 2023, 09:56:56 AM »
Excepting of course, that Eddie wasn't a Cadaver Dog and nor was Keela.  And No evidence that it was Madeleine anyway.

The PJ's deductions only mirror their determination to stitch up Kate McCann.  And their stupidity.

You believe Kate was being stitched up. But that doesn't mean she actually was, & there's still no sign of the abductor after all these years, so maybe Madeleine died in the apartment aye.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:18:09 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5136 on: February 09, 2023, 10:05:49 AM »
That's an incredibly weak argument and shows your incredibly weak position . I've said for years amaral and the ph did not understand the evidence. They had no experience or knowledge of cadaver dogs and the relevance of the alerts was explained to them by the experts but they ignored it..you've proved they're an absolute bunch of clowns..
Youve also explained why the McCann's lost at the echr..on lies. Lies by amaral and the pj

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5137 on: February 09, 2023, 10:13:52 AM »
That's an incredibly weak argument and shows your incredibly weak position . I've said for years amaral and the ph did not understand the evidence. They had no experience or knowledge of cadaver dogs and the relevance of the alerts was explained to them by the experts but they ignored it..you've proved they're an absolute bunch of clowns..
Youve also explained why the McCann's lost at the echr..on lies. Lies by amaral and the pj

I sincerely hope you can come to terms with it some day.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5138 on: February 09, 2023, 10:18:46 AM »

You think there was no cadaver dog? Is that semantics, expert opinion or blind belief like your belief that the PJ were out to 'get' Kate McCann?

I think any police force would have been suspicious of the child's parents given what happened when the dogs were used.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5139 on: February 09, 2023, 10:21:20 AM »
You think there was no cadaver dog? Is that semantics, expert opinion or blind belief like your belief that the PJ were out to 'get' Kate McCann?

I think any police force would have been suspicious of the child's parents given what happened when the dogs were used.

But not the world's finest police force though. They have considered the dog alerts & ruled the McCanns out entirely, which imo also explains why they can't solve the case.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 06:58:00 PM by John »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5140 on: February 09, 2023, 10:23:14 AM »

Eddie was not a Cadaver Dog.  Just a Fact.  I don't engage in Semantics.  That's your bag.  You just aren't very good at it.

Offline John

« Reply #5141 on: February 09, 2023, 10:24:09 AM »

I have to agree. It's alright for some to criticise the PJ in hindsight but the evidence on the ground at the time was pretty damning towards the McCanns. The fact that Kate McCann showed a total reluctance to answer police questions when interviewed only served to highten police suspicions imo.

Martin Smith's intervention only served to solidify those suspicions so one can't really criticise the police on the ground for coming to the conclusions they came to in 2007.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:28:43 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5142 on: February 09, 2023, 10:25:06 AM »
Eddie was not a Cadaver Dog.  Just a Fact.  I don't engage in Semantics.  That's your bag.  You just aren't very good at it.

....& what are you good for exactly? Apart from insulting other members, editing posts you disagree with & banging on about Amaral & Portugal?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5143 on: February 09, 2023, 10:28:12 AM »
I have to agree. It's alright for some to criticise the PJ in hindsight but the evidence on the ground at the time was pretty damning towards the McCanns. The fact that Kate McCann showed a total reluctance to answer police questions when interviewed only served to highten police suspicions imo.

Martin Smith's intervention only served to solidify those suspicions.

It all adds up, in all honesty, hence the reason there's still no sign of any abductor.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5144 on: February 09, 2023, 10:29:17 AM »

This is not true.  Kate McCann had already answered most of these question.  And Arguidos are not obliged to answer anyway.

Or are you saying that every other Arguido in this case did answer the questions?

And by the way, did Amaral answer the questions about his involvement in Perjury?