Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530260 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5175 on: February 09, 2023, 06:11:54 PM »
I have to agree. It's alright for some to criticise the PJ in hindsight but the evidence on the ground at the time was pretty damning towards the McCanns. The fact that Kate McCann showed a total reluctance to answer police questions when interviewed only served to highten police suspicions imo.

Martin Smith's intervention only served to solidify those suspicions so one can't really criticise the police on the ground for coming to the conclusions they came to in 2007.

How can any credence given to a supposedly trained investigator who published in his latest book, "These children were medicated, or given to sleep a medically named Calpol, which is an antihistamine, that put them to sleep. The investigation has to know what is the relationship between taking this medicine and the possible death of the child. And for that we need the clinical history. We need to know if she had a problem." Amaral

Amaral contrived a narrative in 2007 which was nonsensical at the time but there is something Kafkaesque about his self justification of insistence on it's continued promulgation all these years later.
  • the children had not been medicated with a child's medicine
  • Calpol is not an antihistamine
  • and even if it was I doubt it would have the killer outcome dictated by Amaral's fantasy.
    A 46-year-old member asked:
    Is it safe to give antihistamine and paracetamol at the same time?
    1 doctor answer • 5 doctors weighed in
    Dr. Michael Zacharisenanswered
    Allergy and Immunology  35 years experience
    Yes: In usual doses, there should be no problem in taking an antihistamine together with paracetamol (acetaminophen). Dr. Pamela Pappas and 3 doctors agree
    https://www.healthtap.com/questions/1023022-is-it-safe-to-give-antihistamine-and-paracetamol-at-the-same-time/
It is way past the time that the internet innuendo directed against the McCanns was turned down a notch or two or even abandoned entirely.  Particularly when much of it is based on nothing but the tripe circulated by Amaral's self serving prejudices.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5176 on: February 09, 2023, 06:33:00 PM »
How can any credence given to a supposedly trained investigator who published in his latest book, "These children were medicated, or given to sleep a medically named Calpol, which is an antihistamine, that put them to sleep. The investigation has to know what is the relationship between taking this medicine and the possible death of the child. And for that we need the clinical history. We need to know if she had a problem." Amaral

Amaral contrived a narrative in 2007 which was nonsensical at the time but there is something Kafkaesque about his self justification of insistence on it's continued promulgation all these years later.
  • the children had not been medicated with a child's medicine
  • Calpol is not an antihistamine
  • and even if it was I doubt it would have the killer outcome dictated by Amaral's fantasy.
    A 46-year-old member asked:
    Is it safe to give antihistamine and paracetamol at the same time?
    1 doctor answer • 5 doctors weighed in
    Dr. Michael Zacharisenanswered
    Allergy and Immunology  35 years experience
    Yes: In usual doses, there should be no problem in taking an antihistamine together with paracetamol (acetaminophen). Dr. Pamela Pappas and 3 doctors agree
    https://www.healthtap.com/questions/1023022-is-it-safe-to-give-antihistamine-and-paracetamol-at-the-same-time/
It is way past the time that the internet innuendo directed against the McCanns was turned down a notch or two or even abandoned entirely.  Particularly when much of it is based on nothing but the tripe circulated by Amaral's self serving prejudices.

Perhaps the McCanns will sue him (again).
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5177 on: February 09, 2023, 06:38:25 PM »

The McCanns don't need to sue him and if you really are incapable of recognising that I think you have a problem.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5178 on: February 09, 2023, 06:57:21 PM »

hes hiding behind the portuguese courts who have protected him....probably through ignorance. He wouldnt dare publish in the UK

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5179 on: February 09, 2023, 07:03:33 PM »
The law interests me...as do a lot of other things. Im just getting into astro astronomy with one of my sons.......initial aim is to get a photograph oh The Orion Nebula...no telescope .....just camera...not as difficult as I expected

Well, I just want to see Uranus.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5180 on: February 09, 2023, 07:04:16 PM »
I think she mentioned psychics, are they the same thing? Neither of them have been used by the courts as expert witnesses to my knowledge.

sceptics think Hyatt is reliable....never been accepted in court as evidence.

The dogs are  controversial and been used very few times. Im wondering what will happen if its proved Maddie did not die in the apartmnet. Grime and his dogs will be publicly discredited.....will the Dandre lane case be reopened. how ironic if he walks free due to the dog alerts and grimes testimony being allowed as evidence. that would be  aman almmost certainly guilty walking free because of Grime.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5181 on: February 09, 2023, 07:07:00 PM »
Well, I just want to see Uranus.

They say the old ones are the best but Im not so sure.... some sceptics think theyve seen uranus....but it was their elbow. They dont know the difference
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 07:12:30 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5182 on: February 09, 2023, 07:13:11 PM »
Tthey say the old ones are the best but Im not so sure.... some sceptics think theyve seen uranus....but it was their elbow. They dont know the difference

I've heard that Uranus is a Gas Giant.  Parp!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5183 on: February 09, 2023, 07:33:45 PM »
I've heard that Uranus is a Gas Giant.  Parp!

if its any constellation...Ive far more respect for you than gunit

Offline John

« Reply #5184 on: February 09, 2023, 10:12:05 PM »
This was her right.  And the advice of her Lawyer.  Does this not count anymore?

In a formal interview, a lawyer who advises no comment answers in a situation where the suspect is the parent of a missing child, must have good reasons for doing so. It's not rocket science.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #5185 on: February 09, 2023, 10:13:39 PM »
If answering all the questions means the police are less likely to suspect you then where does that leave Gerry?

He cooperated fully didn't he.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #5186 on: February 09, 2023, 10:16:54 PM »
So by her not answering the questions during her arguido interview do you think that means she's involved in Madeleine's disappearance?

To the interviewer it certainly created a reason to doubt her.

I don't know how often I have repeated this but the parents of a child who has been supposedly abducted usually cooperate with the police and do so willingly and comprehensively.

Kate McCanns conduct was bizarre

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5187 on: February 09, 2023, 10:26:55 PM »
In a formal interview, a lawyer who advises no comment answers in a situation where the suspect is the parent of a missing child, must have good reasons for doing so. It's not rocket science.

absolutely agree ....and the possibility of being held on remand for 12 months without trial is an extremely good reason to refuse to answer questions....added to that the co ordinator of the investigation is an arguido of a case with similarities where  a confession was beaten out of the suspect

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5188 on: February 09, 2023, 10:29:39 PM »

According to Kate McCann her lawyer thought it was 'the safest option'. I think she later changed to another lawyer (?).
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #5189 on: February 09, 2023, 10:36:51 PM »
Most of the public know nothing of the 48 questions. Refusal to answer questions can be for several reasons. If Kate has thought those questions would help for the search she would have answered them. She probably felt answering the questions could have hindered the search

I disagree. The only reason she refused to answer the questions at the arguido interview was imo simply an act of self preservation.