Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5220 on: February 10, 2023, 11:36:54 AM »
As with the McCann's application to the ECHR, s/he who laughs last is the one to watch imo.

The ECHR case is over.. You raised it again and I've commented.. God knows how Amaral won.. It certainly wasn't because his book was factually based. If you want to continue claiming it was carry on.
The criminal case against the McCanns is over due to SOL.. Its about time you and other sceptics woke up.. But it's more your nightmare is beginning.. 15 yrs of junk from you and others

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5221 on: February 10, 2023, 11:39:49 AM »
No. I never asked Kate McCann to write a book with her account of the truth, that was her choice.

Oh Dear.  And she made a lot of money for the Search for Madeleine Fund.

I don't suppose that you asked Amaral to write a book either.  What have you done exactly?  Other than to accuse Madeleine's parents with no evidence at all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5222 on: February 10, 2023, 11:49:25 AM »
I thought it might have dawned on people by now that I don't care what insults are thrown at me. The fact remains that Kate McCann changed her Portuguese lawyer, but her husband didn't. I don't expect explanations, but if Kate chooses to give them they should be clear and complete imo.
You must be very sensitive if you perceived my post to be a personal insult.  I was commenting on your post.  Kate doesn't owe you any explanation, let alone a "clear and complete" one.  It's not her fault that you choose to take every single "less than fulsome" explanation of every single action as something worth remarking upon but what else have you got to discuss after all these years?  Pickings are slim now I guess...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5223 on: February 10, 2023, 11:50:44 AM »
No. I never asked Kate McCann to write a book with her account of the truth, that was her choice.
And it was your choice to read it, cogitate over every word and look for little chinks in it in order to sow your seeds of doubt.  Pathetic hobby IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5224 on: February 10, 2023, 12:09:02 PM »
And it was your choice to read it, cogitate over every word and look for little chinks in it in order to sow your seeds of doubt.  Pathetic hobby IMO.

My observations are, like Amaral's book, based on factual texts. Other's observations are not, they are opinions.

Unless, of course there are reliable texts which demonstrate that Eddie wasn't a cadaver dog, that Amaral wrote his book purely for profit and that Martin Grime wasn't an expert dog trainer and handler.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5225 on: February 10, 2023, 12:58:27 PM »

Kate McCann wrote her book to finance the continuing search for Madeleine.  Nobody else was looking and the money had to come from somewhere.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5226 on: February 10, 2023, 01:26:53 PM »
Kate McCann wrote her book to finance the continuing search for Madeleine.  Nobody else was looking and the money had to come from somewhere.

I know what she said.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5227 on: February 10, 2023, 01:43:05 PM »
I know what she said.

Yes, Kate claims she wrote the book to finance the 'search' for Madeleine. Obviously, it's up to the reader whether they choose to believe her or not, because there's absolutely no way to be sure of her true motivation. If we're objective about the matter.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5228 on: February 10, 2023, 01:44:36 PM »
My observations are, like Amaral's book, based on factual texts. Other's observations are not, they are opinions.

Unless, of course there are reliable texts which demonstrate that Eddie wasn't a cadaver dog, that Amaral wrote his book purely for profit and that Martin Grime wasn't an expert dog trainer and handler.
Hilarious.  Amaral's book is one great big load of opinion based on misunderstanding and "gut feeling".  What "factual texts" provide evidence that Madeleine was drugged with Calpol, hidden by her parents and transported in a hire car 23 days later, after being deep frozen?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5229 on: February 10, 2023, 01:46:35 PM »
Oh Dear.  And she made a lot of money for the Search for Madeleine Fund.

I don't suppose that you asked Amaral to write a book either.  What have you done exactly?  Other than to accuse Madeleine's parents with no evidence at all.

It's demonstrably false to say there's no evidence at all as there is a mountain of evidence and all it will take is that missing link for it all to fall into place.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 07:00:27 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5230 on: February 10, 2023, 02:08:16 PM »
Yes, Kate claims she wrote the book to finance the 'search' for Madeleine. Obviously, it's up to the reader whether they choose to believe her or not, because there's absolutely no way to be sure of her true motivation. If we're objective about the matter.

Obviously.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5231 on: February 10, 2023, 02:14:41 PM »

Where's Mr Gray?

Could he explain to Eleanor what evidence is, because she obviously doesn't understand.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5232 on: February 10, 2023, 02:20:26 PM »
Hilarious.  Amaral's book is one great big load of opinion based on misunderstanding and "gut feeling".  What "factual texts" provide evidence that Madeleine was drugged with Calpol, hidden by her parents and transported in a hire car 23 days later, after being deep frozen?

My there's a lot of hilarity about recently. It was Kate McCann who suggested all three of her children were possibly sedated (three months after the disappearance). Hence Amaral's observations on the subject. Allegedly the initial report from the FSS said DNA very similar to Madeleine's was present in the hire car.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5233 on: February 10, 2023, 02:34:28 PM »
My there's a lot of hilarity about recently. It was Kate McCann who suggested all three of her children were possibly sedated (three months after the disappearance). Hence Amaral's observations on the subject. Allegedly the initial report from the FSS said DNA very similar to Madeleine's was present in the hire car.

Where's your cite for the initial report.. I'm convinced the details you suggest re  total lie.. And you simply believe it
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 02:38:49 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5234 on: February 10, 2023, 02:35:30 PM »
If you can't understand that Amaral's book was 99% his opinion and his own biased (mis)interpretation of "factual texts"  then I simply can't help you any further...