Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530325 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5340 on: February 26, 2023, 11:03:00 AM »
You still don't get it, do you? The question to be answered was whether Amaral's book used the information in the files to form his hypothesis. He did.

not sure what makes you think you are an expert  in ECHR or Portuguese law....the question is why did the PJ files contaim lies....you are avoiding the most important question....I get it...you certainly dont

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5341 on: February 26, 2023, 11:15:51 AM »
not sure what makes you think you are an expert  in ECHR or Portuguese law....the question is why did the PJ files contaim lies....you are avoiding the most important question....I get it...you certainly dont

I'm no expert in anything. Just like you I've been on a learning curve and we reached different conclusions. You are still trying to convince yourself and anyone who will listen that you were right and the Portuguese courts and the ECHR were wrong. Your arguments are irrelevant now though, except to you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5342 on: February 26, 2023, 11:40:57 AM »
I'm no expert in anything. Just like you I've been on a learning curve and we reached different conclusions. You are still trying to convince yourself and anyone who will listen that you were right and the Portuguese courts and the ECHR were wrong. Your arguments are irrelevant now though, except to you.

I am beginning to wonder why we don't all just give up and let you and your nasty ideas take over.  It won't actually make any difference.  And I am fast becoming bored witless.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5343 on: February 26, 2023, 11:53:17 AM »
I am beginning to wonder why we don't all just give up and let you and your nasty ideas take over.  It won't actually make any difference.  And I am fast becoming bored witless.

What do you mean by nasty ideas? What are these nasty ideas that G-Unit has?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5344 on: February 26, 2023, 12:32:34 PM »

Have you anything relevant to say? I must admit your attempts to convince people that I'm some kind of nasty troll are, imo, laughable and very very boring.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5345 on: February 26, 2023, 12:40:13 PM »
What do you mean by nasty ideas? What are these nasty ideas that G-Unit has?

Ideas which are difficult to refute because they rest on a factual basis perhaps.  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5346 on: February 26, 2023, 01:00:22 PM »
I'm interested in how the verdict was arrived at you obviously haven't followed my  posts.
The ECHR could reach no other conclusion.
The question you haven't and can't answer is why the Portuguese regard facts as proven that are neither facts nor proven.
All my reasoning on how the decision would be reached was absolutely spot on

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5347 on: February 26, 2023, 01:20:26 PM »
I'm interested in how the verdict was arrived at you obviously haven't followed my  posts.
The ECHR could reach no other conclusion.
The question you haven't and can't answer is why the Portuguese regard facts as proven that are neither facts nor proven.
All my reasoning on how the decision would be reached was absolutely spot on

Imo you are deluded. Amaral said that the cadaver dog Eddie alerted to cadaver odour in various places connected with her parents. That's what it said in the files. Therefore his claim that he used facts from the files is correct, it is proved.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5348 on: February 26, 2023, 01:25:48 PM »
Imo you are deluded. Amaral said that the cadaver dog Eddie alerted to cadaver odour in various places connected with her parents. That's what it said in the files. Therefore his claim that he used facts from the files is correct, it is proved.
You are the deluded one...so it's pointless wasting anymore time with you

Why did the Portuguese regard lies as proven facts...same in the cipriano case

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5349 on: February 26, 2023, 01:33:31 PM »
Are Portugal the only country in the world that treat lies as proven facts

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5350 on: February 26, 2023, 02:28:00 PM »
You are the deluded one...so it's pointless wasting anymore time with you

Why did the Portuguese regard lies as proven facts...same in the cipriano case

So I'm deluded but you're the one who doesn't understand the issues and predicted the wrong outcome?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5351 on: February 26, 2023, 03:52:38 PM »
So I'm deluded but you're the one who doesn't understand the issues and predicted the wrong outcome?
Yes you are absolutely deluded. You pretend to understand everything but can't answer why portugal regards lies as proven facts in both the McCann and cipriano trials
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 03:57:34 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5352 on: February 26, 2023, 05:24:19 PM »
Yes you are absolutely deluded. You pretend to understand everything but can't answer why portugal regards lies as proven facts in both the McCann and cipriano trials

I don't need to. You're the one who labelled them 'lies' and who thinks you know all the answers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5353 on: February 26, 2023, 05:42:09 PM »
I don't need to. You're the one who labelled them 'lies' and who thinks you know all the answers.

Actually I think there is no doubt they are lies.

In the first instance the illiterate and poor Portuguese nationals were powerless against them and Joana's fate remains a mystery.

In the second instance the accused were able to challenge the lies - avoid incarceration as a result - and take steps to address the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance with the hope of finding what happened to her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5354 on: February 26, 2023, 07:02:57 PM »

There's no confirmation of cadaver odour
,...that was explained to the PJ
..so to claim there is..is a lie. So Amarals thesis is based on a lie. See if you can point out where I'm wrong..you can't..I'm right