Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530234 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5790 on: March 15, 2023, 10:39:10 AM »
You haven’t answered the question.  Why would time have run out prior to October 2007 for the English police to pass this information on to the PJ?  Do you refuse to accept that the files are incomplete then? Because we know (the PJ told us) there were hundreds if not thousands  of sightings and tip offs about Madeleine so where are they all, if not filed in the wastepaper basket?  Is the only explanation you will accept is that for some inexplicable reason the English police simply didn’t bother passing on a tip off from Clarence House to the PJ?

The question is when was the email given to the UK police and how long was it from then to the press leak? The reported sightings of Madeleine are in Apensos 05, 14 volumes of them. I never said the UK police 'didn't bother' passing the information to the PJ, they were your words.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5791 on: March 15, 2023, 11:14:36 AM »
The question is when was the email given to the UK police and how long was it from then to the press leak? The reported sightings of Madeleine are in Apensos 05, 14 volumes of them. I never said the UK police 'didn't bother' passing the information to the PJ, they were your words.
1) what bearing does the length of time between email received and press leak have on anything? 2) You are disputing that the PJ ever received the information from the English police are you not? 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 11:19:14 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5792 on: March 15, 2023, 12:03:38 PM »
The McCanns lost at the ECHR because Portugal didn't breach their human rights.

Nope..you're stating opinion not fact.
They lost because they didn't examine the fscts..they simply accepted that it was proven a cadaver had been in 5a..we all know that is total BS..it's never been oroven

Offline barrier

« Reply #5793 on: March 15, 2023, 01:07:27 PM »
They lost because they didn't examine the fscts..they simply accepted that it was proven a cadaver had been in 5a..we all know that is total BS..it's never been oroven

Nor disproven.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5794 on: March 15, 2023, 01:47:42 PM »

It's been proven to my satisfaction.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5795 on: March 15, 2023, 01:52:15 PM »
Nor disproven.
It needs to be proven to become a fact, perhaps you didn’t know this?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #5796 on: March 15, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »
It needs to be proven to become a fact, perhaps you didn’t know this?

Well its a fact its in the first judgement, the only ones to have issues are posters on here, counts for nothing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5797 on: March 15, 2023, 02:40:53 PM »
Well its a fact its in the first judgement, the only ones to have issues are posters on here, counts for nothing.
The only reason for taking issue with this so called fact is that it’s clearly never been proven that the dogs alerted to cadaver odour, unless you know otherwise?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5798 on: March 15, 2023, 03:13:31 PM »
The only reason for taking issue with this so called fact is that it’s clearly never been proven that the dogs alerted to cadaver odour, unless you know otherwise?

So what are you doing about it, writing to the ECHR, your MP ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5799 on: March 15, 2023, 03:21:48 PM »

It's all okay, Folks.  Madeleine is still firmly in The News, The McCanns have never been arrested for anything at all and Amaral has been rightly discredited.  Personally, I think Amaral is mad, if not worse, but that bit is just my opinion.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5800 on: March 15, 2023, 03:30:18 PM »
So what are you doing about it, writing to the ECHR, your MP ?

Right after they start the Go Fund Me for the Ciprianos.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5801 on: March 15, 2023, 03:33:47 PM »
It's all okay, Folks. Madeleine is still firmly in The News, The McCanns have never been arrested for anything at all and Amaral has been rightly discredited.  Personally, I think Amaral is mad, if not worse, but that bit is just my opinion.

Not doing any good though, is it ? Still missing and no nearer being found than she was in 2007.

As for Amaral, who really cares one way or another about him - other than the fixated few on here ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5802 on: March 15, 2023, 03:50:32 PM »
Not doing any good though, is it ? Still missing and no nearer being found than she was in 2007.

As for Amaral, who really cares one way or another about him - other than the fixated few on here ?

He lives rent free in some minds.
They spend more time complaining about him than discussing the concrete evidence.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5803 on: March 15, 2023, 04:30:41 PM »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5804 on: March 15, 2023, 04:49:14 PM »
He lives rent free in some minds.
They spend more time complaining about him than discussing the concrete evidence.

The concrete evidence is a secret, isn't it? Maybe it'll be revealed in 2024 when CB is tried. (&^& *&^^&
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0